iDB enail handles.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
That or an e43, a deskpod if your not into Ti haha. Thank you man, I remember you liking the yellowheart haha. I really like this one it looks like a bumble bee or a wasp. I’m doing one soon where the guy wanted wood that gave him avocado vibes a whole matching set. It’s gonna be pretty cool haha.

Yes I realize after I posted that these are multi-purpose! Chances are I end up with at least one of these at some point :lol: ahhh and I'm looking forward to what you come up with for an avocado style! Fun one lol

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: arb

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
Yes I realize after I posted that these are multi-purpose! Chances are I end up with at least one of these at some point :lol: ahhh and I'm looking forward to what you come up with for an avocado style! Fun one lol
Haha I’m looking forward to that. I know man since he came out me with some crazy request like that I’m like man I really need to do good, I can’t have him showing some guy like “that damn iDB I told him like an avocado and he sends this shhh, wtf” haha he set the bar high

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
Here is the start of the set with avocado vibes. Been waiting on this wood for a little bit but I think it was worth it to really try and give it avocado vibes still got two more little things to do. Then I’ll have to snap a better pic83F14715-E6E2-4EA0-8CDD-1C82B4FCC37D.jpeg

Shit Snacks

Here is the start of the set with avocado vibes. Been waiting on this wood for a little bit but I think it was worth it to really try and give it avocado vibes still got two more little things to do. Then I’ll have to snap a better picView attachment 8318

Damn you totally did capture cado vibes!

You know what could be a final thing to set it off, a little stand that has a live edge dark wood? To have that avocado texture with the bark, I don't know maybe not... Great job!

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
Damn you totally did capture cado vibes!

You know what could be a final thing to set it off, a little stand that has a live edge dark wood? To have that avocado texture with the bark, I don't know maybe not... Great job!
Haha thank you man. No you are right i was thinking that would pull it all together. I tried shaping one into it also but it just looked like a sloppy shape and not an avocado haha

Shit Snacks

Haha thank you man. No you are right i was thinking that would pull it all together. I tried shaping one into it also but it just looked like a sloppy shape and not an avocado haha

Yeah! To be like the skin! Ofcourse you thought of it, unfortunate it cannot possibly be made into the right shape though lol

entirely_foreign

The next bowl will be vaped in absolute style. Really grateful to @iDRINKBLEACH for the giveaway!

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
Busy weekend for sure. Family stuff and a lot of work. So I just snagged a quick pic of the batch that’s going out. 10 for DCE and 2 for vrod 5AD481BB-A0F4-48AD-B1FE-E884E1543790.jpeg
That lacewood one at the end, ain’t going to lie straight B to turn hardest wood I’ve messed with for sure.

Shit Snacks

Busy weekend for sure. Family stuff and a lot of work. So I just snagged a quick pic of the batch that’s going out. 10 for DCE and 2 for vrod View attachment 8589
That lacewood one at the end, ain’t going to lie straight B to turn hardest wood I’ve messed with for sure.

They all look fantastic! Is that steamed pear next to the lacewood (on the far right) and are those lighter woods canary or something else, a little yellow but not quite like the bold yellowheart... padauk also looking great as usual, I mean they all do, I'm just a sucker for the bright colors, I love the different curves and rings you do on each one :tup:

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: arb

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
Thank you bro! That light colored one is pink ivory. Just about as tough as the lacewood. Those other light ones are iroko. I fn love that species, super easy to turn so I can do more to the design, and it’s grain reminds me of a holographic card when the light hits it really shows off a bright yellow grain and then you turn more and it shows off the dark grain. Aw yeah I got a soft spot for padauk haha this batch I got is really cool more of a lava look to it rather than the last I got was a bit more monotone

Shit Snacks

Thank you bro! That light colored one is pink ivory. Just about as tough as the lacewood. Those other light ones are iroko. I fn love that species, super easy to turn so I can do more to the design, and it’s grain reminds me of a holographic card when the light hits it really shows off a bright yellow grain and then you turn more and it shows off the dark grain. Aw yeah I got a soft spot for padauk haha this batch I got is really cool more of a lava look to it rather than the last I got was a bit more monotone

Oh Iroko! Wow, I almost got that for my Piro but went with Merbau instead (love that one) so I think I will still need to get some of that in the future too! Ah pink ivory, impressive, I know that is a super hard one, I have steel tip pink ivory WonG to match the bottom plate of my steel core heat island from Alan, such a lovely bold wood super hard though like African blackwood level! Totally right about this batch of padauk, it's got that multicolored grain! Like a red version of the Iroko lol Rest up, then keep it up, my man!

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Busy weekend for sure. Family stuff and a lot of work. So I just snagged a quick pic of the batch that’s going out. 10 for DCE and 2 for vrod View attachment 8589
The one second from the right is lovely 😊 I think I found the style I want for my handle, it looks like a piece of bamboo so natural and organic looking! Now to narrow down my wood choice 🤯

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
Long day today but I finished off a Purple Heart set with 3 shovelhead handle covers and carb cap cover *it’s for the insulated but I put over the scoop cap for pic*
@710yota i know man, it’s super cool to me. I’m proud of myself for all that I have done lately and in the process of. I fn love this shit and this community.
F1420043-7744-4096-B817-A9010A9D1545.jpeg

Last edited:

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
Both so gorgeous! :love:
Thank you man. Both those are going to the same guy, super legit setup. Better than mine lmao.

@iDRINKBLEACH beautiful work of course but what’s your photo setup now? Pics are looking really great lately!
Thank you, and that’s cool you noticed ❤️ The wife actually bought me a photo tent and a little setup to take the pictures easier. She was actually just tired of holding lights and diffusers until her arm went numb so I can get a couple pictures haha.

arb

Semi shaved ape
Thank you man. Both those are going to the same guy, super legit setup. Better than mine lmao.

Thank you, and that’s cool you noticed ❤️ The wife actually bought me a photo tent and a little setup to take the pictures easier. She was actually just tired of holding lights and diffusers until her arm went numb so I can get a couple pictures haha.
You have a tripod?

arb,
Top Bottom