• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

iDB enail handles.

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
Hey guys I thought I would start a thread here for my enail handles and wood accessories since this will be first one going out into the wild on Monday a long with 2 more. The base price is $65 plus S&H which is about $5 priority in USA. Willing to ship world wide. My Instagram is @iDRINKBLEACH.dx.xb over the next few days I will pull more images into this thread a long with new handles and other items. For now I’ll leave this thread with this beauty 77EE3C07-7AD5-4DA1-A2E0-29B74BA24518.jpeg79E4DF0F-FEBA-4ECA-9FEB-FB4B773926BA.jpeg

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
There is a slit on the bottom side. It’s just big enough for the wires if laid flat can fit through the slit, slide it forward and pull the coil into the handle. I have to bust out my camera out tomorrow and I can do a video of it. Way easier than wrapping a handle in hemp and 100x faster haha.
@Shit Snacks thank you bro, I really like this one too it sucked packaging it up haha. Thanks for guidance in this direction.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
@Bologna probably blue agate, I don't believe lapis lazuli grows in a geode as its not considered a crystal
I'll absolutely take your word for it, I'm not the biggest rock hound, as the most valuable available around here that I know of, even within a couple hours distance of beantown, is tourmaline (extremely rare "cotton candy" or "watermelon" variety) and beryl... the pic of the geode I posted (from a google search) is labeled as "lapis lazuli agate".... so prolly just more of a "color" ref then....?

Last edited:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I'll absolutely take your word for it, I'm not the biggest rock hound, as the most valuable available around here that I know of, even within a couple hours distance of beantown, is tourmaline (extremely rare "cotton candy" or "watermelon" variety) and beryl... the pic of the geode I posted (from a google search) is labeled as "lapis lazuli agate".... so prolly just more of a "color" ref then....?

If you've ever been in a really high end granite store sometimes they'll have whole slabs of these semiprecious stones assembled in a resin matrix that can be backlit and made into the most incredible counter tops, back splashes, table tops, etc. Seriously stunning, and only $20,000 a slab! 😊

I only know about this as my buddy and I wanted to start a boutique furniture company using these stones a few years back. Some of the slabs have fossilized mollusk shells and stuff in them, adds so much depth and character!

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
If you've ever been in a really high end granite store sometimes they'll have whole slabs of these semiprecious stones assembled in a resin matrix that can be backlit and made into the most incredible counter tops, back splashes, table tops, etc. Seriously stunning, and only $20,000 a slab! 😊

I only know about this as my buddy and I wanted to start a boutique furniture company using these stones a few years back. Some of the slabs have fossilized mollusk shells and stuff in them, adds so much depth and character!
I never have... sounds like something else fun to do whilst totally VAKED... I usually (pre-covid of course) just knock on the door (no time to schedule an appointment) of Goodwin's HIGH End and say that I'm interested in checking out some of my music in one of their $500k sound rooms and hangout... ha...

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I never have... sounds like something else fun to do whilst totally VAKED... I usually (pre-covid of course) just knock on the door (no time to schedule an appointment) of Goodwin's HIGH End and say that I'm interested in checking out some of my music in one of their $500k sound rooms and hangout... ha...

Man I gotta put my glasses on, was thinking they probably won't let you in if you showed up totally naked 😂😂

Edit: that audio store seems incredible!! Love me some high grade pro audio 😎

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
Finished this set up and have it all packaged and have the next project all ready to go for tomorrow but here it is 5893CA74-292C-4349-8011-F4CE92C887BF.jpeg344CEDD5-60E2-45E1-9E4C-361D82A1147F.jpeg
I really wanted to make the shovel head bowl match more but I didn’t like the idea of the other materials possibly getting hot and smell the wood or materials. I have more shovels on the way if any one is interested in them also❤️

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
Fitting a handle. I’d highly suggest to any one interested to put a small piece of tape around ecoil *you will see in the video it’s only wrapped around a little more than 1 time in this video, and when fitted you can’t see it* can be pressure fitted without but with tape it grips a lot more with less pressure this way you don’t risk breaking or cracking the handle.

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
Beautiful............ may be a good thing that purpleheart can get allergies raging when turning?
Yeah I always wear a mask and blow the dust out a window to keep the dust down as much as I can. There’s a couple that I hate working with because of the dust. I have new Purple Heart on its way right now. Trying to get it here quick because I like to UV soak it for a day after turning it and it really makes that purple pop hard.

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
A67E6B57-501C-4267-9EC5-FA96FFCBC0C5.jpegDB9F4B62-EFD9-4755-B7BF-CF60D3FD9F2A.jpeg
some bloodwood and ebony gaboon. I really like the grain on bloodwood almost has a shimmer to it, and the ebony gaboon finishes so smooth.
Waiting on some blanks to do some other peoples, so tomorrow I’m going to make one with some blanks I have on hand and do a giveaway on my IG.

Last edited:

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
Beautiful and generous! Thanks for this

Since I love yellowheart and your work, I have to enter even without a flower pot, but I guess I'll have to get one if I win...
That or an e43, a deskpod if your not into Ti haha. Thank you man, I remember you liking the yellowheart haha. I really like this one it looks like a bumble bee or a wasp. I’m doing one soon where the guy wanted wood that gave him avocado vibes a whole matching set. It’s gonna be pretty cool haha.

Top Bottom