I successfully chopped up a cabbage while high, there's probably no reason I can't handle a ball vape

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
asks mr bean GIF

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
One thing I don’t get is how ball vapes can operate over 451° without combustion

Temperature is relative between different vapes, that number would be the number on the nail that is heating the vessel holding the balls... Then you are inhaling through it creating hot air that will then vaporize the herb in your bowl below, so there are a lot of variables in your bowl and how you do your herb and everything including the piece you are using with it and yourself! With pure convection on demand style vaping, which is what a ball vape is essentially though as an equilibrium desktop meaning it takes some time to heat up and get to a stable temp where it is consistent then... Anyway it is very difficult to measure the precise temperature without a lot of equipment basically haha so you kind of have to decide what works for you based on your experience? When you move away from the temperature as you understand it traditionally technically in a vacuum with something simple like session conduction or some mainstream desktop vapes perhaps, you will unlock a new realm of high that probably makes you unable to even attempt chopping a cabbage let alone anything with a sharp object lol please stay safe :uhoh::freak::lol:

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Yep, totally what @Shit Snacks said. The temp of the coil is not the temp of the bowl. However, I have found that the zirconia Zeal is pretty near to what I would expect the temp to be. The Armor coil should bring it down even further. The number of my PID doesn't really matter to me, but it is nice to run my coil at a cooking temp rather than a burn-your-house-down temp.

Top Bottom