I need a good scale.

kel

FuckMisogynists!
Haha, I just realised I messed up the measurements at different degrees of accuracy above,,, 😂

Oh well... I am sure everyone can work it out and the main piton still stands (I hope!)

kel

FuckMisogynists!
Oh dear.... I'll get my coat!

adorable puppy GIF

daoist

a scale with accuracy of 0,01 gram should still be accurate and consistent. it exists, and i had a scale that could do it untill it broke.
you guys really act like a bunch of assholes here. you gave me zero information on a good scale, i see no links or brand names in here that helped me out. just a general whining about 0,001 vs 0,01. the dipse scale i bought is for industrial purposes. its not a kitchen scale.

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
a scale with accuracy of 0,01 gram should still be accurate and consistent. it exists, and i had a scale that could do it untill it broke.
you guys really act like a bunch of assholes here. you gave me zero information on a good scale, i see no links or brand names in here that helped me out. just a general whining about 0,001 vs 0,01. the dipse scale i bought is for industrial purposes. its not a kitchen scale.

I gave you a perfect suggestion in post #6. Now regret bothering, guess you are right, I’m an A-Hole!

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Well, you walked right into that one. And for the record, my perfectly good recommendation was the #5 post before @RustyOldNail. Beat you to it old man! :razz:

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Wow. I stayed away from continuing to reply till the OP just came back to complain to all of us just offering advice.

We gave our tips and advice on what to look for in a scale.
Sorry that we didn't do all your shopping for you as well.
Our bad, little buddy.

Last edited:

gordontreeman

Everythings coming up Milhouse!
I pointed out an extremely overpriced but aesthetically pleasant and fast option in Acaia as well as something more reasonably priced but with a good reputation for accuracy and precision in the MyWeigh series. I saw a few other good cheap recommendations as well. People were just trying to explain how accuracy and sig figs work in case your application demanded the former ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

scy123

Trusted Member Don't Worry
I did some research for you cause you seem frustrated for whatever reason and that is not a good thing.

This appears to be the scale you mentioned in the original post. They list still 15 in stock. Whether you can import this to your location is out of my hands.

Also, if you google SF-400D, you will probably find something that you can get shipped to you.

Edit - Oh, aliexpress has tons of those and those guys will probably ship anywhere.

Last edited:

kel

FuckMisogynists!
Amazing, what a thing to wake up to, yes I am, a very lazy ass and slept through the entire morning!

I don't regret bothering, I still got a laugh at myself for my silly error and being called an asshole and a bitch for trying to help 😂

scy123

The scale was probably a rebrand of something that no longer exist. The rebranded stuff is still plenty of though.

The reactions was pretty funny though.

kel

FuckMisogynists!
Hilarious.... it is nice to wake up and instantly be greeted with something that makes you involuntarily burst out laughing!

Also available here in the UK, first hit, took all of 5 seconds to find.

While I am here, what do people use these for here? Is there a relevance I am missing?

I don't really have a use for anything below 0,1 accuracy, I mean I could, but um... why?

scy123

I was interested in this once to measure out highly concentrated concentrates.

Distillate that is around 98% pure THC and you want a 0.015g dose

kel

FuckMisogynists!
Ahh I see, thanks! :tup:

Sounds like a bit of a faff to me, but each to their own :)

kel,

LesPlenty

Company Rep
have a use for anything below 0,1 accuracy,
I use my 0.001 for weighing rosin press results and for weighing microdose loads too (not for me but others seem to like to know the minimum weight bowl sizes of certain vapes)
Edit, Don't even start about ammo reloading and the accuracy required.

kel

FuckMisogynists!
Thanks!! Yes, I can see how it would lead to very consistent results if you measured to that degree of accuracy!

I might be bothered earlier in the day, but as the evening progressed... I am pretty sure I would bother less :rofl:

vapirtoo

I woke up to, Fuck you bitches, and almost spit out my coffee!
Fuck you bitches in the morning..... smells like victory to me!
IDK, I'm so lame, I have no reason to weigh anything.
Remember those stamped steel scales that would dangle
with the alligator clip and swinging needle.
Back in the cocaine days everyone had triple beams or
a dial. Try one of those Bitches!

Top Bottom