I have an e-cig. Is it a "510 Box Mod?"

~vapeslut.xo~

hi friends!
trying to figure whether the nicotine vape i already own
is compatible with the vapes that say you need a "510 box."

(specifically i was checking out the TETRAx since i'm ordering a PIRO anyway!
But i would like to know what other vapes use this connection too :)

~vapeslut.xo~,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Haha yeah that's the type of thing, although for the tetra you would want to get one that is compatible with his firmware, there is a list somewhere, unfortunately most of those mods are hard to find now...

Also the tetra is only available to buy during a drop and it is first come first serve, unlike the piro which is always available btw

StemPod is an easy way to try 510 vaping, stock coils I think are just to be used in wattage but you can set up steel coils with temp control, and it is more versatile to be used with any mod box...

Dreamwood Glow are also nice, same situation standard is to use with wattage but if you use swap in different coils you can set up temp control, works with any mod box...

RBT splinter are semi-discontinued, they have glass in the wood so not necessarily as durable, but the heaters are great and I like the purity personally... Right now you email to buy, not sure if there are any more in stock, but they have more on the way... They are also designed to be used just in wattage power mode on any mod, but it is really nice to get one that can support the other firmwares for setting up your own temp control

Oh by the way it is actually nice to have custom firmware, regardless of temp control, because it allows you to change other features in the mod, like how long you can hold down the fire button...

Alan makes his own that is similar to the splinter, but it takes the steel mesh heating element and puts it in a spiral shape, without the need for any glass, it is called the iHeat. And he makes a version of it that can connect to a base that plugs into the wall to be used as a desktop as well...

Mistvape imp is no longer available but you could get lucky finding one used, I mean you could get lucky finding any of these used, they tend to move quickly but they become available quite often if you are checking ent exchange on Reddit and the classifieds here...

I'm not sure if I'm missing any? Divine tribe makes one that uses conduction, and there are a lot of DIY stuff too.

Top Bottom