Hydrology 9NX

Gnome34

Hahaha. Yeah. A few times it’s a little cloggy and a couple leaks but I’m the same. Especially for dabs- end up stoned enough that I tear it apart and have at it.

their support is top notch, so I can’t imagine they won’t set you straight with the battery, if not let me know I may be able to help you out.
Although, now you have me a little stressed. I’ll have to take a better look and see if what I thought was mineral deposits is actually death leak
They just emailed me a notification saying an order has shipped. Looks like a replacement battery!

Very excited to have this back in working order. Less than 24 hours since my email to them. I do kind of wish I had been able to communicate with a person over it though, I have questions about how common this might be.

Edit: I missed an email from cloudious! They are sending a replacement battery and a return label for me to ship mine to them. They say this is the first time this has happened.

Last edited:

bkkbob

Obsessive Collector
I have been through 4 batteries and several herb chambers, and one whole unit due to a leak in the seal. Dominique is very good about replacing the units, but there are definitely QC and production issues with this product. I just purchased a new one to see if they were resolved as it's a great unit for flowers in particular. I was a very early adopter so I hope the new one has all this resolved. I should have just asked for a replacement again, but it's no fun nagging the guy every month. Fingers crossed,

eideal852

Well, I take it all back. As I said before it does get cloggy when I use concentrates, so gave it a good cleaning night before last, left it apart to reassemble yesterday. this morning I woke up with water leaked all over the counter and into the concentrate chamber.

I mean, no joke; no water left in the chamber, full leak. To the point where I almost thought I might have neglected a piece on reassembly.
Nope. Everything looks good, just pissed the bed.

Not only was there water down in the chamber cup, but seems to have at least gotten down into the rotary dial at the base, and potentially up under the board when I shook the base to try to get the water out (I know I know)

The way the concentrate chamber was so full of water, my assumption is it leaked down the hole into the chamber proper, but still don’t know exactly how that happened.

I don’t know, maybe if it still works, it’ll have to be dumped after every use. Shame

eideal852,
  • Wow
Reactions: Gnome34

Gnome34

Well, I take it all back. As I said before it does get cloggy when I use concentrates, so gave it a good cleaning night before last, left it apart to reassemble yesterday. this morning I woke up with water leaked all over the counter and into the concentrate chamber.

I mean, no joke; no water left in the chamber, full leak. To the point where I almost thought I might have neglected a piece on reassembly.
Nope. Everything looks good, just pissed the bed.

Not only was there water down in the chamber cup, but seems to have at least gotten down into the rotary dial at the base, and potentially up under the board when I shook the base to try to get the water out (I know I know)

The way the concentrate chamber was so full of water, my assumption is it leaked down the hole into the chamber proper, but still don’t know exactly how that happened.

I don’t know, maybe if it still works, it’ll have to be dumped after every use. Shame
That sucks. Let us know if it works after it has dried out.

I think I may be shelving this one due to the clogginess with concentrates you mentioned. But this device did open my eyes to concentrates and I have ordered an e-nail setup from August Haus.

My replacement battery had a label created for it on the 4th, but hasn't shipped yet. It is the 11th now.

Not holding my breath, I think I'm done with this device. Hopefully they can improve the design and correct the flaws, this thing is really clever and great to use when working properly.

bkkbob

Obsessive Collector
Email support and ask for Dominick, he is the CEO he will resolve your problems. He sent me 2 or 3 new units. As I said I had a water leak a few bad herb chambers and a few bad batteries. They did change the herb chambers design, so they have made changes. I just bought a new one on 4/20 because my last one is still working and I know they made a bunch of changes and the herb chambers keep dying and they never have spare parts (he would have sent me one if I asked, but the guy already sent me 3 or 4 replacement units). I was an extremely early adopter though. He will definitely take care of you though. I am 100% confident of that. He's a stand-up guy and he runs the company well, I think they just have some manufacturing issues that I was hoping were fixed by now.

Top Bottom