• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Huni Badger (electric nectar collector)

btka

Could not find it on FC...

The HUNI BADGER’s portable design makes it easy for you to vaporize your favorite herbal extracts anytime, anywhere. It is powered by a single rechargeable 18650 Lithium-Ion battery paired with a one-button control: Press 5 times to turn on and the square LED indicator glows white. Once the device is turned on, the ceramic tube heating element warms up to operating temperature in merely ten seconds. After it's heated up, you’re ready to make contact with your favorite extracts to produce dense and flavorful vapor clouds. As a safety feature, the device will automatically shut off after 60 seconds of use. Also included within the magnetic cover is a removable glass container we call the HuniPot. You can used it to conveniently store and use your extracts. The included 14mm and EGO adapters works directly as mouthpieces, or can be attached to optional bubblers for water filtration if desired.

Package Includes:
  • Waterproof Hard Case
  • User’s Manual
  • Huni Badger Unit
  • High Temp HuniTip (installed)
  • Low Temp HuniTip
  • 510 eGo Adapter
  • 14mm Adapter
  • 3 x HuniPot Extract Containers (One stored in magnetic cap)
  • 3 x Pipe Cleaners
  • 2 x Replacement O-rings
(Adapters double as a mouthpiece or can be used for water filtration attachments)

*Requires an 18650 battery, 20A or above recommended for best performance (NOT included with kit)

Instructions:
  • Pull off magnetic battery cover on the side of the Huni Badger to install an 18650 battery with the positive (+) and negative (-) connections matching the markings on the inside.
  • Pull open the magnetic cap on the bottom of the device to reveal the mouthpiece stored within the same compartment as the HuniTip heating element.
  • Slide open the dust cover on top of the device to expose the threaded airway.
  • Thread in the mouthpiece clockwise until snug.
  • Prepare your extracts for use.
  • Press the power button 5 times to turn on the Huni Badger. The logo on the button will glow, the LED light turns on, and the HuniTip begins to heat up immediately.
  • The Huni Badger reaches operating temperature in roughly 10 seconds. CAUTION: HOT! NEVER TOUCH THE HUNITIP BEFORE IT HAS COOLED DOWN.
  • Inhale gently through the mouthpiece while dabbing the HuniTip directly onto your extracts.
Note: The device will automatically turn off after 60 seconds as a safety feature. To continue use, press the power button 5 times and the device will be ready to go again.

After Use:
  • Make sure device is turned off. (LED and power button light should both be off)
  • Unscrew the mouthpiece and shut the dust cover.
  • Replace mouthpiece and HuniPot back within their compartments in the magnetic cap.
  • Insert HuniTip into the mouthpiece compartment and secure magnetic cap.
Huni_Badger_HuniTip_Temperature_Chart.jpg

info from: https://www.hunibadger.com/

Does one own this vape and can tell me if it is good?

ensabbahnur

Hash Vacuum
Ive used a similar device from a LHS, not even sure if the device had a name as it had no logos or even a box but it looked very similar, its main issue was the tip wouldn't stay hot enough for more then 1-2 seconds of vapor before the material would pull all the heat out of it, it would reheat quickly but it never lasted more then a handful of seconds. I will say the battery life was pretty good, I took it to a couple of festivals that summer and it'd usually last 2-3 days. The LHS also advertised the device as a clean (non butane) was to heat flower by just touching the heated tip to a bowl or a few seconds.

ensabbahnur,

btka

Ive used a similar device from a LHS, not even sure if the device had a name as it had no logos or even a box but it looked very similar, its main issue was the tip wouldn't stay hot enough for more then 1-2 seconds of vapor before the material would pull all the heat out of it, it would reheat quickly but it never lasted more then a handful of seconds. I will say the battery life was pretty good, I took it to a couple of festivals that summer and it'd usually last 2-3 days. The LHS also advertised the device as a clean (non butane) was to heat flower by just touching the heated tip to a bowl or a few seconds.

this one seems different... it should not seems like the tip does not stay long enough hot... only saw videos of it... maybe you mean the headbanger from aristech, looks similar...

there are some reviews ... but I would like to see a review from 420vapezone (troy) what was his name in FC?

maybe a mod can put this in the portable vaporizer section?

Last edited:

NuMbNutZ

I’ve had a Hunibadger for several years now, I’m surprised it doesn’t get much attention here on FC. I have a ton of dry herb vapes, I prefer flower for day to day usage. But I also love my hash oils! I have a nice little banger with insert set-up that works and tastes wonderful, but the Hunibadger gets more use. It’s just so convenient and quick to fire up. It’s also great to share with people who don’t have a lot of dab experience because they can hit as much as the want without leaving a pool of waste in the banger. I alternate between the high and low temp tips, but probably use the high temp the most. You can definitely get a full on, big dab experience with this unit, the high temp tip can get hot as hell, so you can play with the shut on and off to dial it back a little. I own 5 different glass bubblers that screw on, each one has a different qualities, pretty awesome unit that should get more attention IMO. The company is very cool too, I sent in a couple of accessories to be serviced, and they have always been a pleasure to deal with. A+

btka

I’ve had a Hunibadger for several years now, I’m surprised it doesn’t get much attention here on FC. I have a ton of dry herb vapes, I prefer flower for day to day usage. But I also love my hash oils! I have a nice little banger with insert set-up that works and tastes wonderful, but the Hunibadger gets more use. It’s just so convenient and quick to fire up. It’s also great to share with people who don’t have a lot of dab experience because they can hit as much as the want without leaving a pool of waste in the banger. I alternate between the high and low temp tips, but probably use the high temp the most. You can definitely get a full on, big dab experience with this unit, the high temp tip can get hot as hell, so you can play with the shut on and off to dial it back a little. I own 5 different glass bubblers that screw on, each one has a different qualities, pretty awesome unit that should get more attention IMO. The company is very cool too, I sent in a couple of accessories to be serviced, and they have always been a pleasure to deal with. A+

How efficient in terms of how much concentrate do you need? I watched youtube videos and saw you can achieve huge clouds in 2 to 3 seconds but never saw how much concentrate was used...

NuMbNutZ

I think it might be the most efficient device available, partly because the small tip allows you to get into the nooks of your storage containers. I use it to mop up the left overs on my dab dishes and dab tools. The high temp will definitely produce the big clouds, although the flavor isn’t quite as tasty as a lower temp dab

superdang9000

Flameo Hotman!
I'm glad you started this thread, I considered making one myself! There's not a lot of info out there about it, but the few reviews I've seen are generally positive.

My biggest question is what the airpath consists of. I can't seem to find any info about it...

tennisguru1

EXCELSIOR!
I think it might be the most efficient device available, partly because the small tip allows you to get into the nooks of your storage containers. I use it to mop up the left overs on my dab dishes and dab tools. The high temp will definitely produce the big clouds, although the flavor isn’t quite as tasty as a lower temp dab

So you like it eh?
Where did you pick it up & how much?
Looking for a BF sale soon.

tennisguru1,
Reactions: btka

NuMbNutZ

I'm glad you started this thread, I considered making one myself! There's not a lot of info out there about it, but the few reviews I've seen are generally positive.

My biggest question is what the airpath consists of. I can't seem to find any info about it...
Air path might be stainless, I’d call their office in Nevada if you’re concerned, they are very friendly and happy to answer questions

NuMbNutZ,

btka

If someone is interessted in the huni badger and lives in US you can buy it at dabnation.com for $ 94.50 (coupon code: DAB50)

I am now struggeling with the stupid website of huni badger (hunibadger.com) ... first my payment was all the time declined... then I called my credit card company and they told me I already paid and my payment went trough one time... got no confirmation for my order... so do not know what is up with them... I did read on their instagram that other people also struggle with payment... I am not in US so I could not use dabnation.com...

If you are not from US nector collector gives 25% discount not like huni badger only 20%...

tennisguru1

EXCELSIOR!
I pestered him to do reviews of it last year, I think he thought it was expensive compared to a terp pen
I live in LV & have this thing in my cart at $94 is it really worth it compared to a bucket
as far as waste goes?
I have the CF 710 & hardly use it because it eats so much oil.
I'd like to pull the trigger on the deal.
My Pinnacle water tools 14mm should work ?
Am I throwing away more bucks I could spend on diamonds?

tennisguru1,

NuMbNutZ

I live in LV & have this thing in my cart at $94 is it really worth it compared to a bucket
as far as waste goes?
Sounds like a great deal. It’s super useful to clean up small leftovers, as efficient as anything I’ve ever tried, can be inverted on a bubbler, just bring oil to muzzle on a dabber. I haven’t tried the CD 710, but the muzzle is the hot surface top that you control how close you get to the oil. This means that it’s entirely on you to finesse how much you rip when smearing the dish

Last edited:

freddiegibbs

as far as waste goes?
I live in Vegas as well and pulled the trigger on this great deal. Hope they honor it. I also picked up the bubbler for $35 at Dispensary West today with their 30% off accessories sale.

Bad Ocelot

i've been back & forth on getting one of these for a bit now, surprised there isn't much aside from this thread. I've had a couple nectar collectors over the years, both of their cheaper models, the micro & the honeybird. Still got the honeybird & recently ordered a honeybird pro during the holiday sales. Hopefully I'll have enough $$ to get the huni badger during the christmas sales. I like my honey bird for runnier stuff but would really like something more consistent than a torch, i take it this fits the bill?

hunibadger

Manufacturer
How efficient in terms of how much concentrate do you need? I watched youtube videos and saw you can achieve huge clouds in 2 to 3 seconds but never saw how much concentrate was used...

You don't need much concentrate at all! You can actually "micro dab" or "micro dose" your dabs using a dab tool, or you can dab straight into your concentrate jar.

i've been back & forth on getting one of these for a bit now, surprised there isn't much aside from this thread. I've had a couple nectar collectors over the years, both of their cheaper models, the micro & the honeybird. Still got the honeybird & recently ordered a honeybird pro during the holiday sales. Hopefully I'll have enough $$ to get the huni badger during the christmas sales. I like my honey bird for runnier stuff but would really like something more consistent than a torch, i take it this fits the bill?

Compared to other vaporizer products, our price range isn't too bad. We guarantee a working product and it's backed by our 3 year warranty. If anything goes wrong with your Huni Badger unit, send it in to us for repair and we'll either fix it or replace it with a brand new one and send it back. Check out our IG @thehunibadger if you would like to see it in action! :rockon:

Stainless steel straight through airway

Last edited by a moderator:

superdang9000

Flameo Hotman!
Stainless steel straight through airway

Thanks so much for the info! Could you explain a bit how the tip is heated (type of element, how it transfers heat to the tip, whether it's isolated from the airpath, etc)? I haven't seen one in person and it's a little difficult to glean from the pics I've seen. Thanks again.

superdang9000,

hunibadger

Manufacturer
Thanks so much for the info! Could you explain a bit how the tip is heated (type of element, how it transfers heat to the tip, whether it's isolated from the airpath, etc)? I haven't seen one in person and it's a little difficult to glean from the pics I've seen. Thanks again.
The Huni Badger uses a ceramic heating element with the HuniTip, and it's connected with a straight through steel tube (no residue seeps through the device). Powered by 18650 batteries, it takes 5x clicks to turn on and off. Auto shut off at 60 seconds. Once the device is turned on and heated up, you can start dabbing into your concentrate, recommended to edge your concentrate and let the concentrate melt and vaporize as you inhale. Hits are cooled with water percolation via Nectar Collector or different glass artist bubbler. You can also do dry dabs too if you want to travel or bring it inside a concert / festival. Up to you. Very versatile and it comes with a 3 year warranty. If we can't fix it, we will replace it with a brand new unit.

freddiegibbs

Got my shipment from dabnation today and instead of a huni badger it contained a focus v carta, as if I really needed a 4th one of those :\ Hope anyone else who ordered from this vendor actually gets their kit. I called and spoke to someone there who told me they could only resolve this via email, which is a little maddening. Seems like I would have been better off paying the extra $ and going directly through Huni Badger.

hunibadger

Manufacturer
Got my shipment from dabnation today and instead of a huni badger it contained a focus v carta, as if I really needed a 4th one of those :\ Hope anyone else who ordered from this vendor actually gets their kit. I called and spoke to someone there who told me they could only resolve this via email, which is a little maddening. Seems like I would have been better off paying the extra $ and going directly through Huni Badger.
They have a lot of weird things going on -- DabNation is also owned by Mastermind who bought out Focus V so that is very interesting. Hopefully it was just a mistake!

hunibadger,
Top Bottom