• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

how to reduce the burn from everclear/avb tincture?

Pagliachi

If you want it sublinqual, then there really isn't anything to do.

If you flavor the Everclear, it will still be almost pure alcohol and will burn.

If you diluted it with fruit juice or the like, then you are killing the sublingual by diluting the heck out of it.

Just my thoughts
Agreed. I’ve found doing mater wu tech with abv and 151 much more palitable. Maybe evade down then mix with honey or glycerine??

Pagliachi,

Kicka44

my question is how to reduce the burn from everclear/avb tincture? I made my first tincture and it came out really good, but that burn under the tongue is a little intense, I guess I can get use to it. I am wondering what I can do to tone the burn down little besides putting it in juice or other beverage, I want to use it under tongue to hit bloodstream faster and not have tincture go through gut which take long for me. any tips on flavoring tinctures? I am very curious on that also.
Im bout to do my first extractions so I have never tried high grade alcohol under my tongue but if it’s to harsh, try mixing with pg 50:50 ratio. That’s what Sativex is made of n that’s a sublingual spray, pharma grade. Them pharmacist probably know what their doing

Advocate

I use a few drops of highly concentrated flavoring made from artificial flavors propylene glycol, and water glycerine. And it seems to take that bite off. As well making it delicious. Also try squirting the dropper on the inside of your check by your gums and it barely burns there anyway then rub it in with your hand creating between your cheek and gums. Hope it helps growmie
☁️👊🏻

Advocate,

sickmanfraud

@david8613 I have used ethanol tinctures and I learned this from I guy who had been doing this for 20 years.

Drop the tincture into a shot glass of water. Swish around in your mouth, under your tongue, from cheek to cheek, etc. then swallow.

Sublingual/buccal without the burn.

edited to add: another choice is to take the tincture and perform a solvent transfer, transferring the cannabinoids to honey and then taking a teaspoon of honey as a dose.

Last edited:
sickmanfraud,
Top Bottom