How to hide vape smell in small office, no window

C No Ego

DOOM

I tried those and they do not totally hide the smell. I use this spray right after I vape and it works very well
yea i think i will try the spray out, i just dont want it smell like fresh linen spray and herb.

Curious to see if there are any other gadgets on amazon that would get rid of smell.

DOOM,

C No Ego

Wait, you work in a corporate office in a high rise and you vape while you're there, during business hours? lolz God I envy you..
a new term for being high... now it's high rised... risen
When I vape, I go brain dead and cant carry a conversation, like the small talk in elevators and such.

you are probbly the best worker there...

virtualpurple

I hear great things about the sploofies or smoke buddy jr's I think they're called.

You may want to invest at some point into a more on demand convection unit, may just be easier for quick hits without having to invest into a session experience.

Or pick up a nice log vape like the underdog or woodscent. You can exhale into a sploofy or whatever and then pop an aroma cup on top of your log vape with some oil and beeswax to fill the air with pleasant scents.

I have an underdog and LOVE it. And I will likely get a woodscent when the timing is right. One cool thing with the woodscent is you can use a vapcap stem with them. So your stem can be pocketed super easy.

Top Bottom