How to clean vape parts and reclaim resin

AndyO

I don't know whether this is an original idea or not, but it occurred to me standing in the Asian section of the supermarket this week that cans of coconut milk would be heaps more fatty than my normal "carton" of plant-based milk, and thus heaps better for stem milk.

A comparison of the nutritional info?

My normal Barista Grade Almond Milk contains 2.5g total grams of fat per 100ml.

The can of coconut milk from the Asian section of the supermarket? A whopping 24.3g of total fats per 100ml.

Almost 10 times more!

That appears to be the best improvement anyone could make to their stem milk if they're using plant-based milks like me. (If not the best improvement to anyones waistline!)

edit: for the record, I checked the nutritional info of a store-brand cow's milk, and it was 3.4g total grams of fat per 100ml. So even if you do drink cow milk, the cans of coconut milk are a whole other world in terms of fat content for your reclaim/thc to bind to.

186°

Hi @AndyO,

yeah I had kind of the same idea. Bought coconut oil (not milk) and put a many hours of effort into making the best out of my vaping residuals. I even washed out the ABV. Month later I have to admit that I've never really used my ABV-Coconut-Mix because I do not like the taste of both of them :D
I guess the reach test just made it clear to myself that I'm not really that much into edibles (or thc-drinks). But every now and then I'm making hot chocolate made of almond milk, sweetened with honey and using my stems as straws.

AndyO

Hi @AndyO,

yeah I had kind of the same idea. Bought coconut oil (not milk) and put a many hours of effort into making the best out of my vaping residuals. I even washed out the ABV. Month later I have to admit that I've never really used my ABV-Coconut-Mix because I do not like the taste of both of them :D
I guess the reach test just made it clear to myself that I'm not really that much into edibles (or thc-drinks). But every now and then I'm making hot chocolate made of almond milk, sweetened with honey and using my stems as straws.

I just think it's hard to get right. But I also think it's worth persisting with. I don't do edibles all the time, so when I do, there's nothing like the effect of them.

I was just writing in another thread how I spent an outrageous amount on 3 different decarb and infusion devices, but that I get use out of all of them. Especially when you find a recipe, as I have this week, that lets you use plenty of oil, stem milk, and is strong enough tasting that you could include almost as much tincture or FECO as you want.

This week I've found myself with the best edibles of my life (a super fudgy brownie). But remember how during COVID lockdowns (it feels so long ago...) we were all adopting weird new interests that we'd never cared about before? Well, making oils and edibles was mine.

So it's taken 4 years (coming back to it every few months) of working on oils, stem milk, tincture/FECO, and cannabis-friendly recipes to get to the point that they're all stupidly potent and they taste incredible.

Top Bottom