• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

How safe is eating herb long term?

Truth Seeker

How safe is eating herb long term? There seems to be a lack of any scientific or medical data, studies etc.
I'm wondering if there's any possible liver issues that could arise long term since this is where conversion takes place.
Liver and cardiovascular issues would be my primary focal point.

According to Dr Sulak researchers gave a monkey 10,000 mg of the and it didn't kill the monkey (not quite the best medical data in my opinion) I guess this would verify the non-lethal aspect of edibles yet there's no real data on if our liver could get damaged from daily use of canna capsules, green dragon etc.

Last edited:

shredder

How safe is eating herb long term? There seems to be a lack of any scientific or medical data, studies etc.
I'm wondering if there's any possible liver issues that could arise long term since this is where conversion takes place.
Liver and cardiovascular issues would be my primary focal point.

According to Dr Sulak researchers gave a monkey 10,000 mg of the and it didn't kill the monkey (not quite the best medical data in my opinion) I guess this would verify the non-lethal aspect of edibles yet there's no real data on if our liver could get damaged from daily use of canna capsules, green dragon etc.

Don't think you'll find much, unless it's contaminated with mold or pesticides.

Probably not going to find much data either, no problems, no need to research edibles. And then there is 5000 years of anidotal evidence.

Truth Seeker

Don't think you'll find much, unless it's contaminated with mold or pesticides.

Probably not going to find much data either, no problems, no need to research edibles. And then there is 5000 years of anidotal evidence.
Has mankind been eating decarb cannabis for 5,000 years? What form? maybe hashish? I'd be very interested to know what your reference is?

Nina

hmmm, you'd think we would know if consuming edible cannabis puts a strain on the liver? It would be seen as a risk factor for liver disease...wouldnt it?
My intuition would be that it's probably not harmful especially in the small doses that the typical user would ingest. Of course I could be completely wrong🤷‍♀️

Top Bottom