How often do you vaporize?

gb902

Vaporog
Personally I vape about 3 times a week, and recently (sometimes) I have the sensation that it's impossible to reach a good high. (I don't think it's a tolerance factor, do you think it is possible?)

I am just curious to know how often you vaporize, and... can you get that "magic high" everytime you vaporize, or you just get a nice buzz?

Gabry

gb902,

lwien

I vape every single night and can get VERY toasted depending upon how much I vape.

lwien,
Morning, mid-day, and night. Everyday. And I get way higher with the quantity I vape, than I would if I smoked it. In fact, I would use probably 3 times as much per day if I didn't vape.

SkeletonLips,

tdavie

Unconscious Objector
About 4 times a day; 5,7,9 and 11pm. Never blitzed; just comfy, w/o pain, no worries and usually the munchies. On Fridays from about 5 pm until 4am. Saturday is similar.

Tom

I don't have any problem getting to where I want to be.

tdavie,

sour

I usually vape every evening/night. Sometimes I feel fine and don't desire to be high, when I do I usually do one vapor tube, wait a while and see where I'm at.. very rarely will I load another tube unless an hour or so has passed. Sometimes when I just want to get silly I'll vape 2 tubes back to back and I'll just be high as hell.

sour,

baurman

morning, afternoon & evening. before i got a vaporizer, i mainly burned at night before bed. i feel that i am getting high a lot more often since i got a vaporizer. pretty much being high all day now except if I'm at work.

baurman,

Hippie Dickie

The Herbal Cube
Manufacturer
optimal (for me) is 3 times daily ... 9am, 1pm, 5pm

and none of that evil brass, stainless steel, nor plastic ... glass, baby, pure borosilicate glass.

and no butane, neither, just EPA certified clean and pure electrons

Hippie Dickie,

Ash

vaporist
Daily since I started vaporizing. It was less frequent when I smoked. With vaping I don't feel burned out afterward. found daily smoking to be exhausting.

Ash,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
I'm a medical user, so I vaporize on a daily basis, several times a day.

Vicki,

rbrown13

from the land of milk and honey (Oil that is...)
Vicki said:
I am also a medical user and I vape 6-8 times a day I haven't given up the combustion completely I still like a hit off the bong every once in a while.

rbrown13,

tdavie

Unconscious Objector
Interesting that medical users seem to post regular usage. It would be kinda cool to check plasma levels of THC and various metabolites over time.

I find I am more regular in vaping during the week (partly because I am confined by the clock and I am more concerned about managing use as effectively as possible), and far less so on the weekends (where I'll vape without regard for the clock).

Tom

tdavie,

audiodelic

... Boom Shiva !
Weekdays a bowl after work, sometimes two if im feeling adventurous. Weekends is full power time so maybe on a sunday i would vape about 5 to 6 bowls in a day.

Each bowl being 0.1 gram :p of nice sticky icky pressed hash. Damn i love the vaporizer its been saving me so much hash with one bowl im good for atleast 3 hours.

audiodelic,

gb902

Vaporog
Interesting to see how many of you vaporize so much, 2 or 3 times in a day would be too much for me. Do you have any problems with the tolerance? Yesterday I was extremely high, but I have noticed that I needed a little larger amount compared to my first months of use (I use to vape since 9 months ago).

gb902,

steiner666

Serial vapist
Usually about 0.2-0.3 grams on the weekdays and 0.5-1.0 grams on the weekends. During the week I vape once during the workday, whenever i'm feeling the most stressed or bored (usually slightly under 0.1 grams) and then again in my desktop vape when i get home at night (about 2x that).

I used to smoke a gram a day on the weekdays and easily 2x that on the weekends. Now i use less and get better results.

steiner666,

tdavie

Unconscious Objector
gb902 said:
Interesting to see how many of you vaporize so much, 2 or 3 times in a day would be too much for me. Do you have any problems with the tolerance? Yesterday I was extremely high, but I have noticed that I needed a little larger amount compared to my first months of use (I use to vape since 9 months ago).
Depending on quality of course, but....I generally load 0.15-0.2 g in the Launch Box and take 3-5 hits using a fresh battery. That'll do me painwise for about 2 hours. 4-6 hits from that and I am 'high' for about 2 hours.

If all I am looking for is pain relief, I'll dump the ABV into a container after 3 hits and use a fresh load in a few hours.

In the Extreme .v3 I'll usually load 0.2-0.4g because I am sharing a bag. Same time frame as Launch Box.

With the Iolite, about 0.25g and that will last about 4 hours over 4 sessions (1 session per hour 5-8 hits per session).

I've noticed no tolerance yet. I find I'm getting high (or medicated take yer pick) quicker and it lasts longer with vaping. I do have a small problem; when I am ready for a next set of hits for pain relief I am still high from the first session. So, using more causes me to get to the pain relief again, but usually muvh higher than the first time.

Tom

slightly less than 1 g weekdays
1-2g on Friday nights
1g on Saturdays

tdavie,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
rbrown13 said:
Vicki said:
I am also a medical user and I vape 6-8 times a day I haven't given up the combustion completely I still like a hit off the bong every once in a while.
I'm about the same with usage, about 6-8 times a day, using my Launch Box filled half full.

However, I have given up combustion completely. My lungs just can't handle it anymore. I have Asthma, and never should have been smoking in the first place.

Vicki,
gb902 said:
Yes, tolerance is starting to become an issue, but not as bad as I thought it would be. I used to vape 1 to 3 stems in a session, with usually 1 in the morning, 2 mid-day, and 3 at night. Now I am at 2 or so in the mornings and afternoons, and 3 to 5 at night.
I am really dreading a tolerance break, but I know that I will need one in a month or so. I'll probably use my upcoming surgery as an excuse to stop for a while. I'm hoping if I quit 2 to 3 weeks before, I won't have to use as much after surgery. At least that's the plan.
Edited to add- My tolerance to vapor has progressed slowly for the last two months.
Edited again to add- Changing up strains helps out with tolerance a bit, also.

SkeletonLips,

Mrs. Vape

Usually once in am just before working out; sometimes again around 4pm when kids get home from school (for patience and tuning in) but only rarely. If you do it and then work out hard I find the high lasts longer but maybe its just my imagination or endorphins.

I don't get high at night, makes me too wired to sleep. On weekends I sometimes vape later in the afternoon or just before going out with friends. (Especially if they're boring).

Mrs. Vape,

lwien

Mrs. Vape said:
I don't get high at night, makes me too wired to sleep.
Yeah, Sativa's and Sativa dominate hybrids do that to me too, but a nice Indica before bed sends me to la la land.

lwien,

indigal

Amongst the corn
I'm usually a 1 or 2 stems/half-stems a night on the nights I vape, maybe 4 nights a week average..
Sometimes like today, it's half-stems, nibbled on all day along with the occasional beverage.

lwien said:
Mrs. Vape said:
I don't get high at night, makes me too wired to sleep.
Yeah, Sativa's and Sativa dominate hybrids do that to me too, but a nice Indica before bed sends me to la la land.
The sativas get me wired & up, but I have not had a good indica that will give me a nice sedated feeling. They usually will let me sleep- but I need recommendations on a night-time indica strain that will help me sleep. I do get insomnia..

indigal,

lwien

indigal said:
... but I need recommendations on a night-time indica strain that will help me sleep. I do get insomnia..
I just picked up some Skywalker a few days ago. Worked for me as far as putting me under.

lwien,

wowthisisrandom

Glass/Vape Enthusiast
Wow you vape 3 times a week and have trouble getting high? I vape probably twice a day one in the morning and once at night with a cup of tea to put me to bed. Every time I vape tho I'm thoroughly blitzed..:ko:
Try holding your hits longer, or using tokinglx's rebreathing method, that helps me get where I wanna be every time and it uses less.

wowthisisrandom,
Top Bottom