How much would you pay for trim?

Sour Deez

I know this is an odd question, and you peeps in med states prob have access to tons of trim for free or next to nothing.

But im wondering how much someone in a non-med state who pays 350oz(good outdoor), 400oz(good indoor) would pay for trim? Its trim from an outdoor plant and its not the best i know that. I want to acquire this to make some BHO before trying to run nugs.

According to this chart:
* 1oz high quality 12oz butane needed 3-6g expected yield
* 1oz average 10oz butane 2-4g yield
* 1oz low grade(schwag) 9oz butane 2-3g yield
* 1oz high quality trim 12oz butane 3-5g
* 1oz trim and leaves 10oz butane 2-5g
* 1oz fan leaves 8oz butane 1-2g

So im thinking this trim would yeild me on the low side, so im guessing about 1g from an oz. A g of bho goes for about 60$ out in cali right? So does $60ish for an oz of trim seem right?

Its either trim or some nasty mids for my first run, the mids will run me like $100-120 oz.

What would you do? :o

Sour Deez,

VWFringe

Naruto Fan
Good luck - look at the dry-ice method...that's what I'd use with trim instead of BHO. Unless I wanted to make cannabis medicine, then I'd do a butane wash, and an ISO wash, keeping the products separate (BHO=THC, then the ISO=CBD).

How I would get trim, even living in an MMJ State, is tough. It's ten dollars a gram for trim, sometimes less, but then it's not trim, it's shake. I have met one young man who got into an informal deal with a dispensary to make hash from trim, so forming a relationship with the people who have trim seems the best way, unless you can grow (that is the best way).

It seems like you'd be able to use the value of the final product as the basis for price, but in my experience that's not really how the prices are set. They are instead set by how much it is in demand, and how much they will pay for it. Find yourself someone who just wants to get rid of it. Good luck, trim should be free, right? All of this shit should be free. It's becoming a social justice issue like food. They squeeze us to pay more money for energy and materials and so it becomes a product in our minds instead of a bounty of the earth. It's a "cash crop" instead of God's free "reward system" helper.

VWFringe,

SD_haze

Coming even from a big city in california, its very difficult to find a good deal on trim deals without directly knowing a big grower.

It's 2011 and almost everyone knows there's tons of goodies still left in trim, I'm sure growers are throwing it out much less often than before.

The best deals I've found in a dispensary on "shake" (they rarely sell straight trim, usually a lil bud in it too) is $25 an ounce, but I've happily paid $60 for an ounce of shake that had some decent buds and made much more than $60 worth of edibles.

SD_haze,

Sour Deez

Interesting, i thought it would be easier to find trim in cali.

Well if i cant get this guy to give me a good deal i think ill just try AVB for my first run.

Sour Deez,
Top Bottom