How much cannabis do we vape in a day.

How much weed do we all vape in a day.

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

PeteyS

Cool, thanks for hitting up the poll friends.
Im trying to get myself to the 0.25/gram per day, but it's not easy at my tolerance level.
I have been using tinctures lately, and on those days I dont need to vape much, but for me, it does not replace the pleasure of vaping.

cannasoor

I voted “Less than 0.1 g” even though I’m likely up to 0.15 or even 0.2 on some days … but certainly not as high (heh) as a whole half gram in a day! I have no idea what my tolerance is compared to anyone else, but I would attribute my low usage to long, slow temp-stepping “sessions” that typically last several hours. I usually finish up the evening realizing: “Nope, I really don’t need any more than that!” Sometimes that still comes with some some pretty dramatic effects—I’ve never had full-blown visual hallucinations, but I have had some broadly “visual” closed-eye experiences, or found myself overcome by vogue-ish physical movements, or rearranging instrumentation on music that I suddenly realize I’m only hearing in my head. :lol::rolleyes:

But note that I also don’t have any specific medical conditions, or pain, or any diagnosed issues like anxiety, etc., as quite a few people vaping likely do. So I readily admit that I am lucky in that regard, specifically in that I don’t need regular sessions for reasons like those (knock on wood).

Perfect_Speed4069

I am the beetle in a box that only you can see
When I first started vaping I was transitioning from spliffs, so dosing capsules of 0.1 seemed a reasonable substitute and I was easily using half a gram a day. T breaks meant night sweats, vivid dreams etc

Three years later my tolerance is now comedically low, and a .05 in a Vapman will see me nicely lifted for a good hour or so and even with a couple bowls on an evening, I'm still getting REM sleep and no withdrawals. If I use traditional hash, I'm using even less.

Some recent attempts to kick off the weekend with a Dani Fusion (0.15?) have led to some pretty intense green outs (trippy in a time bendy, closed eye visuals, questioning the nature of my reality kind of way) to the extent I'm now wary of extracting too fast with any of my devices.

Maybe I'm getting old.

autoflowerautobot

I sit up to and around 1g a day, CBD hemp included, depending on my pain levels. Using the basket bowl on my Herborizer is good for keeping my dosage closer to .5 than the full gram (around 0.07g per basket), but I do love breaking out the full bowl on the weekend (anywhere up to 0.4g :whoa:!) especially with some tasty homegrown:nod:.

coolbreeze

I try to keep below .5g per day but lately it's been more like .75-1 some days.
I would attribute my low usage to long, slow temp-stepping “sessions” that typically last several hours.
I'm sorta similar, I love a quick jolt from the ZX but my normal mode is a small session of hits from a Vapman, Lotus, Brick, DV, log, etc. It's sort of easy to manage ~.1 loads, the challenge is remembering to count them. ; )

I weighed my 'usual grinder load' recently; it came out to about 1g.

At the beginning, one larger nug would last a day. Now I sometimes use the grinder 2x / day, but only occasionally. Most of my consumption is at 0.1g at a time (also measured). So, between 1-2g / day, total. This has been stable for the last few months.

For me, decreased effects lead me to decreased usage; it gets boring (!) loading up clean hardware for little effect. So I wind up doing a period of decreased (or even 'no') usage for a few days. Right as rain, afterward. All about being in tune with your body / mind, I suppose.

When I relayed my usage to my doc, after using weed for a year... he didn't even bat an eyelash. The improvements, as I relayed them, were readily apparent to him (I suffer from multiple treatment-resistant depression / anxiety). And losing another 20-ish pounds over the year also helps 'sell' the benefits (doctors are always after patients to lose excess weight).

Radwin Bodnic

I don't vape every day and I regularly take t-breaks. So I don't know how all of you can handle these amounts without being locked in the couch.

My weed is usually good and well aged but almost only outdoor so not as strong as what you call "top shelf" in the US (we call it Amsterdam in the EU). Yet a single basket bowl with the herbo Ti will get me too high to be productive for at least 20 minutes... :lol:
I can't even finish a full sieve of blonde hash in the vapman ! :rofl:

The Vaponic Bowl (small nug, not ground) I find enjoyable during the day, uplifting and productive high, even euphoric depending on the material.

coolbreeze

It's funny how the two extremes have the highest number of votes so far at 30% each.
I wonder what percentage of the >.1 are occasional, non-daily vapers versus dedicated microdosers who vape every day at precisely controlled levels. My buddy uses his DDave Dynavap kit every day, scooping a miniscule amount (maybe a quarter or third of a DV bowl?) into the bowl with the scraper. Some days one's enough. He's been doing this since ~2019, but he's been daily since...'76? Otherwise most of my friends and family are occasional so I'm sure their usage looks modest.

coolbreeze,

PeteyS

I also know a lad that uses a minuscule amount of herb every single night for sleep relief. He's been doing this for at least 3 year now, and never uses more then one bowl a day. I think an eight of weed lasts him 3 months.
Amazing.

Top Bottom