how much abv do i need?

Qbit

cannabanana
aphoticinullity said:
How much ABV do I need to bake something that has at least a decent potency?

For a single dose? A couple of grams, give or take - depends on your tolerance.

Qbit,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
What about how much it was cooked. My ABV is brown to dark brown. Does it contain something good to be worth it collecting?

Seek,

djonkoman

I used somewhere between 40-60 grams to make 12-14 chocolatebars, for my friends who tried it half a bar was enough

djonkoman,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
I always use about 3 to 4 grams of dark AVB and 2 to 3 grams of lightly AVB as one singe dosage on an empty stomach. Keeps me trippin' all day.

OhTheAgony,

Qbit

cannabanana
Seek said:
What about how much it was cooked. My ABV is brown to dark brown. Does it contain something good to be worth it collecting?

The darker the ABV the less goodies left. But there will still be something left, so definitely cook it up. It might be more potent than you think.

But keep a vape with some fresh bud handy when you dose, because you might need it to boost your THC levels. THC is the main psychoactive cannabinoid, and the other cannabinoids, with their various effects, work synergistically with it. But, since THC vapes at a low temperature, it is the first to be depleted. If you have little THC left in your ABV edibles, you might end up just feeling a bit weird and woozy instead of genuinely high. So if you do, have a little low-temp puff on your vape, and it should make things much better.

Qbit,
Top Bottom