How many hits do you do in a session? Is Nursing Okay??

PersonDude

Idk why but I get self consious about how much or how little I vape. I've recently found that with my WPA I feel like I have to nurse with the Starry over the course of a 10 minute session to get the amount of action I want and I'm not sure if that's what I'm supposed to do to get the most out of what I have. Like I'm depriving myself of the flavor if I do it like this. So flavor heads! How many hits do you do in one "session"? What time do you do it? Do you ever nurse the bong?

cx714

Unregulated Tendencies
Sweetest Day Vintage GIF by Clio Awards

Three.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yeah I don't like using a vape like the starry for that reason because it forces you to take so many hits back to back, session conduction not my favorite typically, but I will use pure convection on demand vapes so I can take heavy one hitter bowls spaced out through water for flavor especially, without sacrificing effects, although the session can last all day/night? lol with most of my portables I tend to go a little slower, milk a bowl at lower temp for more hits dry through a hook or whatever, but still using on-demand vape so I can pace myself, myself.

Robert-in-YEG

Idk why but I get self consious about how much or how little I vape. I've recently found that with my WPA I feel like I have to nurse with the Starry over the course of a 10 minute session to get the amount of action I want and I'm not sure if that's what I'm supposed to do to get the most out of what I have. Like I'm depriving myself of the flavor if I do it like this. So flavor heads! How many hits do you do in one "session"? What time do you do it? Do you ever nurse the bong?
What is your intent? Are you looking for psychoactive effects? Are you enjoying the flavour? Is it about ritual?

I'm not sure there is a wrong way or a right way. It is just what works for each person.

When it comes to how many times, I don't count.

I have a Starry v3 that I use with a WPA and a bong, when I am seeking psychoactive effects. I load the Starry with ground herb, turn the heat to 428, I wait about 30-45 seconds after reaching I start hitting the bong until there is no vapor left. Typically, that is two sessions. The first is favourful and it hits. The second session starts to grow weak quickly, but I keep using the bong until there is nothing left.

When I have other things to do, or vape as I go, I like convection vapes for this. Just like a cup of tea, sometimes I forget about it. Without creating draw, there isn't much cooking going on. Sometimes I will run the same bowl 3 or 4 times because I keep forgetting about the vape sitting beside me. I can go back to my vape, reheat the left-overs, and it still tastes OK.

The intent with the Starry is to get stoned. The intent with my convection vapes is to enjoy vaping, while still doing other things.

Going back to combustion, I remember my dad smoking 4 1/2 packs of smokes a day in the early 1980's. It was a stressful time in his life; sometimes he would have two cigarettes going at the same time. Now I understand.

Robert-in-YEG

“It’s CANnabis, not CAN’Tabis.”
— Unknown

.brew

Robert-in-YEG raises an excellent point to consider. I rarely load concentrates now because the puffing is at least as important to me as the effects and I was blowing through a gram every day or two. Besides the hit to my wallet and tolerances, it wasn't as fun as it sounds to consistently reduce my functionality to drooling on my keyboard.

Zipford

Generally 4 hits in a session, but no matter what vape I use, I find the flavor drops off after the second hit. Not surprising, because there's only so much tastiness to turn into vapor. I usually will do 4 hits at 380 and then come back later and finish it off at a high temp like 420. I get effects both times, but if I start at 420 with a fresh bowl, that gets me higher. That kind of control is one of the nicer things about vaping; you have some ability to calibrate the effects.

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
between 1 and 10 hits depending on my mood with a .05 load size 90% of the time

Bad Dog,
Reactions: Planck

Farid

One hit, small enough to finish, then toss it. Only had luck using logs and Dynavaps to get this. I get better flavor from a green hit in an on demand conduction vape then the 2nd or 3rd hit from an on demand convection vape fwiw

Farid,

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
This is not a dick measuring contest, you do you and fuck everyone else's opinion!
No need to be self conscious about how much or fast you vape... life is short, don't stress over insignificant shit.

FlyingLow,
Reactions: Planck

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
This is not a dick measuring contest, you do you and fuck everyone else's opinion!
No need to be self conscious about how much or fast you vape... life is short, don't stress over insignificant shit.

Contest?

6680AACC-0DEA-4E2F-88AB-5E1461A1FBEC.jpeg

RustyOldNail,

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Is that a shit or a giant shit covered dildo?
Also, did you take this photo?
What was the patient admitted for?
What kind of diet was this human [?] on?

I have so many questions...

Top Bottom