How long do you stay medicated?

finchrock24

Proud MMJ Patient
In the last 3 months, I have noticed that my highs are seemingly becoming shorter when vaping. Now, when I vape an elbow in the Q, I'm only feeling it for about 30 - 45 minutes. My MJ all comes from the same 1 or 2 dispensaries so I know that the material is fairly consistent and decent quality. I'm enjoying the vape session, but it just seems like I'm not 'holding my high' as well as I was 6, 8 or 10 months ago.

So, for a given amount (please specify), how long do you stay medicated for?

finchrock24,

gettin lifted

psychonaut
im on a tolerance break right now. i was only high while constantly vaping, if i stopped my high would go away in 5-10 mins. maybe its time for a tolerance break yourself? or at least cut down to once a day or something.

but for me im trying for a full month of nothing. getting close to half way there. it will be all worth it in the end.

gettin lifted,

finchrock24

Proud MMJ Patient
gettin lifted said:
im on a tolerance break right now. i was only high while constantly vaping, if i stopped my high would go away in 5-10 mins. maybe its time for a tolerance break yourself? or at least cut down to once a day or something.

but for me im trying for a full month of nothing. getting close to half way there. it will be all worth it in the end.

I have thought about doing a T break again. I did one for about 3.5 months right at the beginning of the year at the first high was BOMB. However, after about 2 weeks, I was right back where I started. That is the only reason I haven't started a T break yet...one I come back from it, I'll have lost my progress.

I typically only vape 3 elbows a day...if that. I don't usually vape in the morning and during the day I'm doing stuff. I'll put it in an easy way to understand my consumption...an 1/8th will go two weeks and usually a few days in my hands. I'm pretty happy with that...as most of my smoking friends can work through an 1/8th in 4 or 5 days.

finchrock24,

gettin lifted

psychonaut
finchrock24 said:
gettin lifted said:

I have thought about doing a T break again. I did one for about 3.5 months right at the beginning of the year at the first high was BOMB. However, after about 2 weeks, I was right back where I started. That is the only reason I haven't started a T break yet...one I come back from it, I'll have lost my progress.

I typically only vape 3 elbows a day...if that. I don't usually vape in the morning and during the day I'm doing stuff. I'll put it in an easy way to understand my consumption...an 1/8th will go two weeks and usually a few days in my hands. I'm pretty happy with that...as most of my smoking friends can work through an 1/8th in 4 or 5 days.

yes tolerance does build up quite fast. but for someone in my shoes that cant stay high longer then 10 mins after putting my whip down, its very much needed.

i was considering vaping some nug tonight after work, ive only been on my t-break for about two weeks. it should be enough to have some feeling last for a while longer but i dont want to stunt my break.

im a busboy at a nice restaurant and the three waiters im paired with not only give me a portion of their tips but they usually throw me a few nugs. (haven't lately because i told them im on a t-break)

to be honest ill probably give it a shot tonight. i should at least be very medicated for a good few hours since i was on a break for a good amount of time.

gettin lifted,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
I can take 2-3 really good hits from my Launch Box, and I'm good for a couple hours, sometimes longer.

Vicki,

Nosferatu

It seems like some people dont at all worry about there tolerances. For example if I took a month long break after that it would be easy to sesh only once a day...so I would do that for as long as possible. Instead of taking a month break then blazing all day everyday and in two weeks your back in the same place. Might as well try to keep it on some sort of schedule instead of partaking constantly to stay at that level.

I'm not at all saying your doing this its just an example of some of my friends.

Nosferatu,

gettin lifted

psychonaut
masbanji92 said:
It seems like some people dont at all worry about there tolerances. For example if I took a month long break after that it would be easy to sesh only once a day...so I would do that for as long as possible. Instead of taking a month break then blazing all day everyday and in two weeks your back in the same place. Might as well try to keep it on some sort of schedule instead of partaking constantly to stay at that level.

I'm not at all saying your doing this its just an example of some of my friends.

i know for a fact that after my tolerance break ill be able to vape all i want and how many times a day i want. because thats what i was doing for two years and 2 hits through my ssv/bong combo and i would be really high for 2-3 hours at least with another hour of body buzz.

id still be like that today if i never would have used jwh for a month straight like i did. but as most of you know that shit ruined my marijuana high since it has a much larger affinity to the cb1 receptor then thc does. that shit shut down probably 99% of my receptor sites.

i should have built up enough receptor sites by now to get pretty baked. im gonna give it a try when i get off work in 5 hours.

at least i got a easy enough job that i can chill on my laptop and talk to my buds at FC between cleaning tables. :cool:

gettin lifted,
Top Bottom