How long before clean drug test?

strech

What y'all think it would take for a heavy daily user to have a clean test. What would be the long and short of time frame.

Reason I ask is I have a job opportunity but it's depending on a clean test.

strech

Well here's to heavy use. Be 90 days with my luck.

Last dab was about an hour ago. So day one tomorrow.

kel

FuckMisogynists!
There are lots of other factors, but yes, heavy use means longer.

Plenty of ways to speed up the process, essentially detox like crazy, exercise, etc. also, did you see this thread:

kel

FuckMisogynists!
Thanks for the link I was just looking at detox products.

I think it totally sucks that this is a 'problem' for some people, sincerely wish you the very best of luck if this is something you want to do!

p.s. I am a bit of an old hat at supporting people through making changes like this in their lives, I've done it myself numerous times so it's only ever first hand experience and bits of knowledge I've picked up along the way, but there are techniques you can use to make the transition easier. Just ask away and / or feel free to post when you're struggling and need some moral support.

kel,

strech

I think it totally sucks that this is a 'problem' for some people, sincerely wish you the very best of luck if this is something you want to do!

p.s. I am a bit of an old hat at supporting people through making changes like this in their lives, I've done it myself numerous times so it's only ever first hand experience and bits of knowledge I've picked up along the way, but there are techniques you can use to make the transition easier. Just ask away and / or feel free to post when you're struggling and need some moral support.
What's funny is my wife took it much harder then me. She doesn't even have to stop!

I've been needing a t break anyways!

strech,
Reactions: kel

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, & Rio'd.
Used QuickFix a total of 3 times over the past two decades. Never failed to work perfectly. :nod:

Wearing a double pair of underwear will not only keep the temp of the product close to where you need it to be, but
it also helps to securely keep it in place until needed. If you have a handwarmer and a rubber band, you can initially warm it up quickly with that first.
I wouldn't put the hand warmer in your pants, though...:tup:

It really takes the worry out of the whole process. Going the route of detoxing yourself has greatly varying results with fails happening a lot more than saves. Everyone's body is different in how it metabolizes and purges things from the body. With Quick Fix, no need to worry.

Just make sure it is the latest formulation called QuickFix Plus.

Glad all that shit is long behind me. Always hated the notion of being guilty until "proving" innocents'. :evil:

Shrike,
Reactions: Magic9

Polarbearboy

Tokin' Away Since 1968
I've been tested a few times but knew the pre-employment tests were coming so abstained for a few weeks before hand. The shortest notice I had on a job was eight days and so I drank gallons of honeyed cider vineger(available at some supermarkets and walmarts) and ate grapes by the pound...and passed. I have no idea if the cider and grapes helped, but I'm a daily(actually, nightly and weekends, as I never get high before or during work) user and I did pass.

Last edited:
Polarbearboy,

btka

if you are male...

if you want to "detox":

Normally they make urin test (it is longer detectable like in the articel somone posted before... blood test do not show so long...)
when it is urine test I would recommend you if you do not use fake urin (and penis) to buy some thc urine test (but be carefull there are two: one is more sensitiv and test before, if you not sober you can try to tell you are ill on this day or something else... and try to drink a lot...

and before test I would not execise and so for a few days... before it is a good thing to do so you get thccooh acid out of your fat cells... and also on the day you have your test drink a lot but be carefull when urin is not yellow enough they may not except and also if your test is in the morning pee at home (morning urine) in the morning concentration of thc cooh acid is higher...

good luck...

Last edited:
btka,

cliffhanger1

Well here's to heavy use. Be 90 days with my luck.

Last dab was about an hour ago. So day one tomorrow.
I can confirm the same. Fortunately, today I am a cannabis patient and my health insurance have to paid it after a long struggle.

But about 10 years ago I was always tested for some weeks and it takes about 3 month to get clean for me with my consume

EDIT:

to speed up the process, it should help to eat a full apple a day, i once heard.

IMPORTANT: it must be complete with the kernels and the "stalk".

i didnt try it because I didn't have to be clean anymore, but I'm sure it will help

Last edited:
cliffhanger1,

Endless Interim

Used QuickFix a total of 3 times over the past two decades. Never failed to work perfectly. :nod:

Wearing a double pair of underwear will not only keep the temp of the product close to where you need it to be, but
it also helps to securely keep it in place until needed. If you have a handwarmer and a rubber band, you can initially warm it up quickly with that first.
I wouldn't put the hand warmer in your pants, though...:tup:

It really takes the worry out of the whole process. Going the route of detoxing yourself has greatly varying results with fails happening a lot more than saves. Everyone's body is different in how it metabolizes and purges things from the body. With Quick Fix, no need to worry.

Just make sure it is the latest formulation called QuickFix Plus.

Glad all that shit is long behind me. Always hated the notion of being guilty until "proving" innocents'. :evil:
I looked at the website and there is no option for male or female urine.I ask as I have always heard do not let a female piss for you if you are male and vice versa.So how is this urine specific to gender,or is gender not taken into account anymore?Thanks.

Endless Interim,

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, & Rio'd.
^^^Most standard drug tests(pee drops) do NOT check what gender the urine came from. The tests for that purpose cost considerably more and would not normally be used for employment screens...from what I've been told.

Endless Interim

^^^Most standard drug tests(pee drops) do NOT check what gender the urine came from. The tests for that purpose cost considerably more and would not normally be used for employment screens...from what I've been told.
That is interesting.Thanks.I found out with background checks most Mcjobs only see if you were convicted of a felony or misdemeanor but do not go into the details of the specifics of the felony(?)or misdemeanor.I have a misdemeanor that was reduced to disorderly conduct for disturbing the peace by loud music.Was back about 5 years ago during break from school.All background checks from at least 7 companies that run them just came back with,''Guilty plea of misdemeanor reduced to disorderly conduct.''

And nothing about the details of the crime.I thought for sure it would say what I plead guilty to.And when asked by an employer what it was I just tell them which all are like,''You caught a case for THAT?!?!''

What really sucks is so many people say get a job at a call center but all I apply to tell me felonies and misdemeanors must be between 7 and 10 years old which really reduces job opportunities.

But yeah I find it interesting what these drug/background tests/checks really find.

Endless Interim,
Top Bottom