How do you vaporize hash ? or How should I hit some hash?

Detonator

So I have an extreme q for flowers at home and a solo for on the go. I have a Dab esentials domeless nail for concentrates.

I used to like putting a little hash on top of a bowl. But now that I quit smoking bongs, I'm wondering what the best way to do hash is with what I got?

Or what should I get?

Can " full melt " be put on a nail?

Thank Detonator

Detonator,

exhaleclouds

floatin' with the clouds
grind it up with your vape bowls! And yes true full melt (that greasy dank bomb) will happily dab off the nail. If its not true full melt, just nice bubble, keep it in the vape.

exhaleclouds,
Reactions: Detonator

Oscar_Milde

Forum Crawler
I find layering works really well for me, I turn the SSV up to 1 o'clock, first layer quite thick ground herb, second a thin layer of un-pressed fullmelt and final layer thin ground herbs. At this temperature I find I can hit it more like a normal bong, at lower temps one has to be more careful of pulling to fast, air cools wand too much otherwise. This has been working incredibly well for me, any "wastage" ends up on the screen, which in turn ends up soaking in iso and eventually makes it's way into edibles :D

Oscar_Milde,
Reactions: Detonator

francis

Vape enthusiasms
Pack the elbow with hash layer if it's softy .
if hard hash just crumble it and put in the cyclone bowl

if your screen get too oily:
remove it
put it insde the cyclone bowl
blow a bag and enjoy tick vapor & a cleaner screen.

Last edited:

P666R

what if it were some hard hash
would a cotton ball work with my solo?

P666R,

Detonator

grind it up with your vape bowls! And yes true full melt (that greasy dank bomb) will happily dab off the nail. If its not true full melt, just nice bubble, keep it in the vape.

Wow! Hell Yeah push button hash delivery.

Thanks everyone... I'm basicly doing all three grinding packing the elbow on the Q in layers 90% flower 9% hash and 1%Flower to top it off and hold the has in...turned up a little from flower range.........very nice smokey hashy flavor you dont get with wax......... good and cheaper

the dark one was saposed to be full melt afgoo-wreck but it went no where on the nail............but was good in the elbow!

Last edited:
Detonator,
Top Bottom