How do you organize your vapes?

emily

How do you like to organize your stuff? Do you have a cleaning station? Do you keep all your vapes in the same place? Do you create little kits for individual vapes?

I've seen some awesome pictures of carts, 3d printed containers and all sorts. I'd love to see some more pictures! Looking for inspo for organizing my own stuff.

howie105

My lazy boy approach, with actively used vapes and their support kits living on my desk. Recently used vapes and kits go into a toolbox, and semi-retired ones go into bins. Cleaning is a bottle of fresh ISO, a one gallon plastic soak jar and a handful of brushes which for the most part live in a drawer and under the desk.

rvarick

I'm a big fan of Pelican/Nanuk/(or similar) cases to store my devices. I also store individual devices in Hermitshell cases where possible. The TrekPak dividers they sell for Pelican's also help keep things organized, while for my Dynavaps a KC Formations tray set keeps these organized. Below is (a previous) picture of my primary storage:
I also use some drawer organizers (from The Container Store, etc.), and makeup brush organizers to keep bowls, parts, etc. organized:
And with this tray (using a silicone drying rack), I'm able to keep frequently-used tools close at hand and organized:

Last edited:

Orvaxxx

I'm a big fan of Pelican/Nanuk/(or similar) cases to store my devices. I also store individual devices in Hermitshell cases where possible. The TrekPak dividers they sell for Pelican's also help keep things organized, while for my Dynavaps a KC Formations tray set keeps these organized. Below is (a previous) picture of my primary storage:
I also use some drawer organizers (from The Container Store, etc.), and makeup brush organizers to keep bowls, parts, etc. organized:
And with this tray (using a silicone drying rack), I'm able to keep frequently-used tools close at hand and organized:
Do you know if KC Formations still makes the inlays, I am in need of a second one.

Orvaxxx,

budski

cantre member
this is about as organized as I get, but I am working on a 12 stick display stand coming soon
53939473717_665681fe03_c.jpg

simba

@weedanwine
It's simple, keep buying vapes until you run out of room on your desk, then put the ones you use less in a drawer, and buy more vapes to fill up your desk.

This is the way 😂

I will say the Enano XL organiser does help keep that and a few other bits more tidy.

These are my vapes within reach and others are in the drawer or about the place

Radwin Bodnic

This is the way 😂

I will say the Enano XL organiser does help keep that and a few other bits more tidy.

These are my vapes within reach and others are in the drawer or about the place
That stona grinder takes more desk space than the grav bubbler ! :lol:

Edit : very varied collection, I like it !

Radwin Bodnic,

simba

@weedanwine
That stona grinder takes more desk space than the grav bubbler ! :lol:

Edit : very varied collection, I like it !

Thanks, bonus point if you spot the Thermal Accumulator 😁

The Stona grinder(milll?) is chunky for sure, but also that Grav bubbler is small 😂 the main body is about 8cm tall.

fangorn

I love what people posted above...

the idea of different kits for each vape inspired me a lot.... so that it remains practical.

and I really like the pelican cases... besides I started a project before finishing with a camera backpack... I couldn't put everything in a pelican case, unlike the backpack... and the transport was less practical, less discreet...!

i had cut the foam to fit in the case, but I had to cut the foam in two at the thickness level, then cut the shapes for each vape...
it left space / time for the backpack project...
maybe I'll finish it one day anyway... it would have been much less transportable and practical, but visually, it was the best!!!

in short... @budski I hope my collection doesn't prevent users from sharing their storage...
and then, I have about twenty pieces "only"...

I don't know if I could help you @coolbreeze
you have too many 😁
even if I would love to help arrange everything... it contributes to my pleasure in vaping...
the rationalization of my storage space...
but I'm sure I'll have fun with your butane vape section... and it would take some work to arrange all your glass pieces!

if one day you get motivated, please share the result with us!

Robindean

I been using my gun case for all my glass, otherwise, I have a dresser dedicated to my erigs, and what I consider my "loading altar".
I have a second table (Seen in the jhook thread and the post for the volcano) for my desktops.
I can't stay away from the dresser as for some reason that is my go to before the final destination.
And because of this, I am still trying to find more ways to organize. I get there, then its cluttered and needs a new way. XD

withoutbliss

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
I been using my gun case for all my glass, otherwise, I have a dresser dedicated to my erigs, and what I consider my "loading altar".
I have a second table (Seen in the jhook thread and the post for the volcano) for my desktops.
I can't stay away from the dresser as for some reason that is my go to before the final destination.
And because of this, I am still trying to find more ways to organize. I get there, then its cluttered and needs a new way. XD
Yeah, it's all about finding that balance and flow in your space! Maybe try rotating your items every now and then to keep things fresh and prevent clutter from building up again.

Robindean

I am kind of doing this actually. Especially when its stagnat for a day or two and the clutter comes up. I feel like I am playing tetris but with my devices and the types of product to use. Which isn't a bad thing!

Robindean,
Top Bottom