How do I post about a new vaporizer?

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Hm. Is it a new vape or is it just a kind of a FlipBrick? :hmm:

Not necessarily new, works the same way as StickyBricks which is the same as the original Daisy (Triihouse is the OG for this vape style), Dreamwood are similar and there is also the Nova now which is a specialty SB Junior... Even MistVape has Essence and Lamart has Piro too

Anyway @Tiny88 you have to post it in the upcoming unreleased section, then a mod will move it here (or they can just start it here for you, only they have the power to create a portables thread but we have the power to create any upcoming portable thread)

Tiny88

Deluxe420
Hm. Is it a new vape or is it just a kind of a FlipBrick? :hmm:

Check out his vapes, he has a series of them... resembling a flip-brick, but the one I am most interested in is his OHVmicro. The OHVmicro is similar to the Dreamwood Dobby.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=ohvmicro

Not necessarily new, works the same way as StickyBricks which is the same as the original Daisy (Triihouse is the OG for this vape style), Dreamwood are similar and there is also the Nova now which is a specialty SB Junior... Even MistVape has Essence and Lamart has Piro too

Yes the O'Connell vapes are similar to the ones that you mentioned above, however he is coming up something with onboard storage!

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Check out his vapes, he has a series of them... resembling a flip-brick, but the one I am most interested in is his OHVmicro. The OHVmicro is similar to the Dreamwood Dobby.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=ohvmicro

Yes the O'Connell vapes are similar to the ones that you mentioned above, however he is coming up a something with onboard storage!

Nice! Yeah I follow him, he does good work, little twists and innovations.

Anyway I say just post a general O'Connell Woodworks Vaporizers thread where they all can live in the upcoming unreleased portable section and it will be moved by the mods to the main section

Top Bottom