How do I get sufficient privileges to post in portable vape forum?

Buds Aldrin

Hi, I am a bit puzzled as to why I am still not able to post in other user forums such as portable vaporizers? It says down the bottom of the page of that forum that I do not have sufficient privileges to post in that forum. This is despite me having been a member for a while and posted quite a few questions. The question then arises how does one acquire sufficient privileges?

Vaporware

Hi, I am a bit puzzled as to why I am still not able to post in other user forums such as portable vaporizers? It says down the bottom of the page of that forum that I do not have sufficient privileges to post in that forum. This is despite me having been a member for a while and posted quite a few questions. The question then arises how does one acquire sufficient privileges?

You don’t. ;)

Long answer, you’ve always been able to post in threads in that forum you just can’t make a new thread there. Only vtac and the mods can.

If you do find a vaporizer that doesn’t already have a thread and you want to talk about it though, you can post in the Upcoming and Unreleased sub-forum and mods can move the thread over.

Top Bottom