How did you get your vape and how do you like it?

2pumpchump

New member hear posted in other treads so time to start 1
How do you like your vape experience and how do you get it?
Off topic how do I post pictures

mod note: title edited to reflect the actual question

Last edited by a moderator:
2pumpchump,

2pumpchump

Haer we go i believe i have it figured and after reading the rules again not sure if this tread is violation and should be elsewhere or not . If so please delete
20230216-234007.jpg

2pumpchump,

badbee

AskFC is the right subforum for this. I honestly didn't understand your question so was waiting to see if the conversation developed a little further.

So the question was "How do you like your vape experience and how do you get it?". Ummm, I like it fine and I buy flower at the local dispensary (yeah legalization). Yes, I am teasing a little. I know you are looking for more than that, but I'm not sure exactly what.

Ask a more specific question and people will be happy to answer. It's a mostly friendly and helpful bunch here.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I read this question as, "Tell/show me your favorite set up." I like seeing the thread show up in the new section because the title makes me happy.

So, I'll share my current favorites from other threads.

Couchlog with the CC Protégé:
Covering the Frit:

TM with an OGB j-hook:
Thought I would share how much I am enjoying this j-hook recommended by @Shit Snacks . Really works great with my Tinymight. Also thank you OGB for making it!

View attachment 15202

These all have the benefit of meeting your second criteria as easily available from the maker (how do I get it).

howie105

Currently, I am trying to get a favorite vape (LSV) to do small (.06 g), tasty loads. I got the load size down, but the taste goal is proving a bit more elusive than I was expecting. The how, is balancing the vapes power against the roasting task and my preferences. As simple as that, sound's each step is chock-full of its own details.

darkstar72

Assuming the question is "what is your preferred tool(s) for vaping cannabis," then I prefer my log vape with a hemp paper bowl to j-hook for cooling. Here is a picture of the setup from another post.

@Necra, what is it that you are asking?

Last edited:

2pumpchump

I'm glad you're vape experience is fine some peoples suck .but would you not rather it be great!! Well that's why we are hear lol teasing back .... I prefer to vape flower over concatenate on the everyday occasion I like a nice smooth terp hit and vape dose not just destroy my bud for nothing...I'm currently running a M upgrade with a Omni tip .and 2 gear vape mods for nicotine I have nothing else to compare with other states have not become as lax so they not as common.
And yes this to be a place to drop a favorite current set up to keep some life .
And place open to all vaporizers so people begin haters don't keep someone from buying something they like #stereo type. As far what I'm looking for is portable vaporizers option that doesn't kill the bank to bad thinking battery or a 510 tread mod adapter

2pumpchump,

badbee

I'm glad you're vape experience is fine some peoples suck .but would you not rather it be great!!
That Omni is a solid vape, my second most used vape is a Vong heated with the Wand IH. For me the typical experience is about 0.1 g in a rimmed basket, 3in1 water pipe adapter, TinyMight, and small globe rig (Orbiter) with a whip. It is closer to great than fine, I was underselling it :)

2pumpchump

That Omni is a solid vape, my second most used vape is a Vong heated with the Wand IH. For me the typical experience is about 0.1 g in a rimmed basket, 3in1 water pipe adapter, TinyMight, and small globe rig (Orbiter) with a whip. It is closer to great than fine, I was underselling it :)
Not a full Omni a 2021 M upgraded with a Omni tip but the standard M condenser has a taper to work with the Omni tip by sliding it in or out just like on a Omni. Also I'm sill torch heating I have thought about IH how does it compare. To be more specific I single torch giving me the most control over what I want at the moment can I get that that out of IH ? I had considered the Wand time I found out I couldn't get the flower adapter no more as it could serve as several uses.

Last edited by a moderator:
2pumpchump,

2pumpchump

New member hear posted in other treads so time to start 1
How do you like your vape experience and how do you get it?
Off topic how do I post pictures

mod note: title edited to reflect the actual question

I read this question as, "Tell/show me your favorite set up." I like seeing the thread show up in the new section because the title makes me happy.

So, I'll share my current favorites from other threads.

Couchlog with the CC Protégé:

TM with an OGB j-hook:

These all have the benefit of meeting your second criteria as easily available from the maker (how do I get it).

i guess this should have been named can someone point me to the right place lol .

right now i need water pipes 101 !!!! its has been 20 years since i bought 1 was looking for a small WP and found out i have 2 many questions to start with .

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME some good links on hear to at least answer a few of these?s

2pumpchump,

Photonic

Lesser-Known Lurker
right now i need water pipes 101 !!!! its has been 20 years since i bought 1 was looking for a small WP and found out i have 2 many questions to start with .

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME some good links on hear to at least answer a few of these?s

Hope this helps!

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
i guess this should have been named can someone point me to the right place lol .

The thread linked above is great, but if you have specific questions feel free to ask here (or there). There is a lot to learn. I feel like a lot can depend on the vapes you plan to use with your glass. Also if you are looking for something that works better for dabbing that will change things a lot.

And of course we all have our own opinions.

GoldenBud

i got my most favorite vape through the lamart drop, in June
but then after i got it the site crashed
maybe it was waiting just for me! :p

GoldenBud,
Reactions: Grass Yes

2pumpchump

I ordered my next vape to try Friday . My order number was 666 the guy I was talking to said that a sucky ordered number
I said it was lucky for me . And it was the extra screens I ORDERED said back stock but they had just got them in!

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I ordered my next vape to try Friday . My order number was 666 the guy I was talking to said that a sucky ordered number
I said it was lucky for me . And it was the extra screens I ORDERED said back stock but they had just got them in!
Great number! What was the vape?

Grass Yes,
Reactions: GoldenBud

2pumpchump

Great number! What was the vape?
Yep it was a grate number I got a call from the house it was a day early :clap:.
So I rushed home from the shop to get it ! Can't wait to give this sexy ANO with Ti tip but figured I'd show it off and review what has been Larned about heating but I got it loaded with a stick nug of hell I don't remember lol.. just pulling on it at room temp tastes so good can't wait to give her a rip

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Yep it was a grate number I got a call from the house it was a day early :clap:.
So I rushed home from the shop to get it ! Can't wait to give this sexy ANO with Ti tip but figured I'd show it off and review what has been Larned about heating but I got it loaded with a stick nug of hell I don't remember lol.. just pulling on it at room temp tastes so good can't wait to give her a rip

Looks fun! That's a Danivape?

2pumpchump

Looks fun! That's a Danivape?
Yes it is ! With hope of vape for flower at a reasonable cost with the M last year. I decided to . Look for other vaporizers ...hints me joining you guys. And finding out I didn't even know what kind of vape I want ! But I have Larned a lot .... I went with this vaporizers because the price point. And it was a device similar to the one I was familiar with . Can't wait to try other things now

2pumpchump

As I increase my vapes and am getting more away from (intended combustion) this brings me to a ?
NUG VS GROUND VS WACKED WITH Scissors ?

2pumpchump,

darkstar72

Ground all the way. Many prefer convection vaping over conduction and ground allows the hot air to move over more of the bud. Not to say you can't do a whole nug and then crush it with a poker.

tgvp

When I use my dynavap, unless I have water filtration (with an adapter through a bubbler or with portable bubbler like my micro bandit), I like to grind it (but not too fine neither when herb is very dry) to have better extraction, but without water I just break it down with fingers to avoid chopping down too much and having more throat-itching dusts

2pumpchump

My bud stays around 65% ambient humidity give or take most times if i leave something on my tray overnight it will feel soggy so I have to work to make it to dry lol obviously the wacking with Scissors was a joke. With nug yes I have inconsistent first hits that sometimes need packed ,poked ,steered . With ground I have to watch packing to tight . But usually not to bad .
And to some it is that easy to recommend ground for better distribution.
My only problem is so I take a new grinder grind let's say an 1/8 and I'm cleaning black tar off the teeth of it I can help but to think this would be better off in my vape ? And I know some vapes work better at nug than others this is just a question in general . Thanks anyone for your thoughts either way on this subject

2pumpchump,
Top Bottom