How big are YOUR lungs?

graywulf

Sitting here I just realized I can KO a full PD bowl in one (glass) rip.
now i
m
getting there... :cool:

graywulf,

Chubba

Vaporbonger
I can't kill a PD bowl completely.

I can get maybe 60-70% but that makes me cough like a mofo.

Chubba,

lwien

My lungs bigger than your lungs
My lungs bigger than yours
My lungs bigger that yoooooooour lungs
Tra la lettel da doh................................ :D

lwien,

Prankster

Little tiny lungs. totally incongruous with my triple x frame. Cough like a little bitch. Might be allergic. Imagine that being allergic to the only substance that keeps me relatively sane...

Prankster,

max

Out to lunch
Welcome Prankster. We allow little lungs here. ;) Hate to see vaporists coughing though. What vape are you using? Are you trying to take too much per hit? My wife has that problem. She just can't manage to cut her hits short.

max,

Prankster

At the moment I'm using an ebay special ceramic element hands free vapor box with about 3 foot of tubing and a cheap plastic bong on the end. The Temperatures are wrong and I can not bring myself to buy a infrared thermometer just so i can calibrate it correctly. I am not smoking though and my leftovers are nicely browned. Currently filling with a nice white widow I raise myself.

The cough builds at the base of my throat and then chews my head off. I really had hoped that vaping would take care of this little problem but no luck as of yet. It does give me the best buzz I have had since I was new to the smoke (over 30 years ago) and has halved my weekly intake. I am looking for a better delivery system which explains my presence here with you fellows.

Prankster,

Chubba

Vaporbonger
Go for the PD Prankster.

Set temp, consistent.
Nice brown AVB, you won't get any sudden scorching or combustion.
Small bowl, good for small lungs.

Should be right up your alley.

Chubba,

Prankster

Yah the PD looks good though if it is available when I decide to buy might be another story. The forum here does have a ton of information I was glad to stumble across it.

Prankster,
Top Bottom