How about a cannabis dispensaries thread that features Terpene profiles?

Are you up for a cannabis dispensaries thread that features Terpene profiles?

• Yeah

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't care, won't use

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

XpeeN

I'm from an illegal country so I might be wrong about this, but from my understanding it's up to the dispensaries (and their vendors) to stock up packages that mentions terp profiles. I thought it'll be cool if we'll have a thread that we can share and store information about these dispensaries, as it might improve our overall vaporization experience. It'll probably need to have sort of template that mentions the country and city for example, so people will be able to sort information easily. What u guys think?

XpeeN,

Pukka

In the US (afaik, other places may also) there are sites/apps like Leafly and WeedMaps where venders can list their menus and that are homes to strain catalogues that have the information you seek. Unfortunately the two don't always mesh well and you can't easily find the information you want. I usually just google "xxxxxx strain" and look at the results.

edit: I also rate venders on google. Good and bad.

XpeeN

Actually I thought terps rates and stuff changes between grows and that's why some places lab test it and mention it. It seems by the comments that I was wrong, time to learn about terps more I guess ✌️🙏

XpeeN,

staircase slight of hand

No, you’re 100% correct. I can name several Portland OR dispensaries the list overall terp % on their menu, and several grows that test for terps and provide the test results to vendors, but it seems kind of unwieldy/over-ambitious to try to collect this info from shops/grows worldwide in one thread.

Jeeshy

In Canada many producers will give you all the terp percentages on the packaging. To be honest though, rarely do I see a high terp % and feel that's the most flavorful strain. It's kinda like the THC percentage, Probably exaggerated and not effective to base your purchase off of in my opinion.

Nobody is giving ester or thiol percentages either which seem to be pretty significant.

Jeeshy,

XpeeN

So wait it is grow dependent?
No, you’re 100% correct. I can name several Portland OR dispensaries the list overall terp % on their menu, and several grows that test for terps and provide the test results to vendors, but it seems kind of unwieldy/over-ambitious to try to collect this info from shops/grows worldwide in one thread.
Good to know.
So yeah, even if it's slow and steady, in the end we'll have a nice collection I think. It's at least worth a shot?
In Canada many producers will give you all the terp percentages on the packaging. To be honest though, rarely do I see a high terp % and feel that's the most flavorful strain. It's kinda like the THC percentage, Probably exaggerated and not effective to base your purchase off of in my opinion.

Nobody is giving ester or thiol percentages either which seem to be pretty significant.
Thanks for the info. I wonder if some vendors are doing it the right way...

XpeeN,
Top Bottom