hot knife dab tool for any 510 battery

Its kind useful accessories, Ceramic hot knife dab tool, which fit with any 510 thread battery

dab-wax-tank.png

3-%E5%89%AF%E6%9C%AC.png

4-%E5%89%AF%E6%9C%AC.png

#folarhotknife #ceramichotknife #hotknifedabtool #dabtool #vapelife #folarvape

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
3 grams melt sell just the tips. I detailed this a few weeks ago in a new thread. Been using few weeks now and very pleased with it.

Recommended vape supplies is due to stock a similar item in next few weeks made by crossing tech.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Last edited:

Petetbay

Like that, they also have this one with battery and different tip attachments.

Petetbay,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Hippie

Also interested in which brand and where to buy ... in EU please
As I have also seen a few different brands that all look very similar
(and didn't want to fill up the page with competing products lol)
Are they all from the same manufacturer anyway?

I think $8.99 is the cheapest I've seen so far

OyVape

E-Nail.com has 2 VapeBrat models, the original w/ ceramic blade and a newer one that gets hotter, faster. Both include the 510 battery, and about $20-something.

I have been using the original for a month or so and love not having to scrape off my metal dab tools. I do low temp cold starts so it’s impossible to get all the goo off in a cold banger, so this helps a lot. But it is very slow, sometimes like 30-40 seconds and I have a hard time holding it steady over a small Ispire Daab induction cup. When I can keep it centered, it is lovely to watch the perfect little blob just drop cleanly into the bottom.

I have ordered the newer model called the VapeBrat Blade for just a few bucks more. Should be here Monday so I will report.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Use code PRIME to get the follwing for US$8.25

Petetbay

Bought one of these heated dab tools from Saionara(SZ Crossing) and turns out it’s not 510 something smaller, good I didn’t just order just the tip. I did get 20% off for BF, disappointed it wasn’t 510, but the battery does 3 temps and is huge, didn’t even include instructions which is weird, so buyer beware.

twain55

I have the Ooze Hot Knife tool but its not been reliable for a while so I'm looking for the cheap ones from Aliexpress of Fasttech if anyone has links.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
I have the Ooze Hot Knife tool but its not been reliable for a while so I'm looking for the cheap ones from Aliexpress of Fasttech if anyone has links.

I got this 3-pack of 3 dif sizes and have only used the one that matches the cheap batteries that I got with them... they work great! Zero complaints:

3PCS/Pack Hot Knife 510 Heat Tip Coil 9.5mm 10.5mm 14mm Ceramic Cut Wax Accessory Tool

350/1100mAh 510 Thread Battery Pen Solder Iron Shaped Button Battery Set Heat Devices Adjustment Heating Kit Fittings

Posted about it in this thread:

:peace:

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I actually just got the size smaller than my battery so if I ever get a cap it will stop against the battery body.

LesPlenty,
Reactions: Bologna
Top Bottom