Hookahhead_MD Custom glass vape accessories

Hookahhead_MD

Accessory Maker
Hey All, its been a bit since I've done an update. Fortunately I have some new stuff to share!

First, I am extremely happy to announce that my spiral stems are now listed on the Azzwood Customs website! We also did a limited number of collab stems where he made the mouthpiece. They turned out absolutely beautiful!!

I also had a custom request for a glass mouthpiece and downstrem for the polar blast. Nailed it!
bh85mvjrhqad1
ei8u92krhqad1
h1k1hljrhqad1

Its exciting to show off these new spiral stems too. I have been doing R&D on a few different varieties. So far I have made them attached to a glass MP, welded in the stem, and free floating as a "build your own" stem design. I recently sent @nicknobody a colored spiral that he has been using in his log vape stem. I like the idea of offering things like this that you guys can drop into other stems. The new spirals will fit inside 12mm ID. I have been using the welded in spiral, these new spirals definitely offer the best cooling out of anything I've come up with so far.

Oh and I finally settled on a logo!
4etq9jkysqad1

seedy53

angus enhanced has same 12mm od hole size as arizer, and hr rogue, potv one.

@Hookahhead_MD
btw - you could make a universal cooling stem to fit any portable electric/battery vape's 14mm wpa attachment, too. i'd buy one if good and promote as well.

i have not found a way to do business with you. no website yet? i do not do Facebook, twitter, twitch, and other social media website clubs except this fc and reditt. how can we do a buying product thing?

Last edited:

Hookahhead_MD

Accessory Maker
angus enhanced has same 12mm od hole size as arizer, and hr rogue, potv one.

@Hookahhead_MD
btw - you could make a universal cooling stem to fit any portable electric/battery vape's 14mm wpa attachment, too. i'd buy one if good and promote as well.

i have not found a way to do business with you. no website yet? i do not do Facebook, twitter, twitch, and other social media website clubs except this fc and reditt. how can we do a buying product thing?

Yeah vgoodiez.com carries my stuff here in the US, and now Azzwood in the UK. I had an Etsy but got kicked off because they consider my gear paraphernalia. Unfortunately since I’m only a hobby glassblower, it doesn’t make financial sense for me to run a full blown website currently. If you message me here or on Reddit I am happy to work through an order with you. I use PayPal or Venmo for transactions, both offer buyer protection.

seedy53

Yeah vgoodiez.com carries my stuff here in the US, and now Azzwood in the UK. I had an Etsy but got kicked off because they consider my gear paraphernalia. Unfortunately since I’m only a hobby glassblower, it doesn’t make financial sense for me to run a full blown website currently. If you message me here or on Reddit I am happy to work through an order with you. I use PayPal or Venmo for transactions, both offer buyer protection.
yeah credit card. i had a play pal but i think i quit them several years ago. anyway i'll worry about that if you start angus enhanced products. need to look at all you have and don't know how except vgoodies. i'll go look again. right now looking for the very effective glass universal cooling adapter for 14mm wps'a for angus enhanced

seedy53,

Hookahhead_MD

Accessory Maker
yeah credit card. i had a play pal but i think i quit them several years ago. anyway i'll worry about that if you start angus enhanced products. need to look at all you have and don't know how except vgoodies. i'll go look again. right now looking for the very effective glass universal cooling adapter for 14mm wps'a for angus enhanced
Honestly this thread has the most info about stuff that I make. If you see a piece that is no longer available I am happy to remake it for you. I don’t have an angus myself, so I haven’t made anything particular for it and likely won’t without specific requests. I do have plenty of 12mm tubing and happy to try and make it whatever you’re thinking.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

Yeah everything he's done and ever had available is here in this thread, and you already had a discussion with him about AngusE stems in here too pretty sure...?

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: seedy53

3 Feet Farms

I just thought I would post as I managed to grab one of the Azzwood collab stems for my purple heart tinymight.

I went for the deep blue spiral with a blue mango wood mouthpiece and a second purple heart mouthpiece. To complete the Iook I also asked him to make me a matching stir tool and oven cover in the blue mango and purple heart.

I only paid for all of this yesterday so I'm still waiting on delivery but I will post pics once I get it all.

Top Bottom