Homemade eye drops?

Vaked420

I like eye drops but since I don't use them often I know they're too strong for my eyes, and also I don't really trust the chemicals the mainstream brands like clear eyes or visine use to go in my eye. Has anyone made a homemade eye drop solution? Is it safe to make something like that homemade?

KidFated.

Unknown Member
I like eye drops but since I don't use them often I know they're too strong for my eyes, and also I don't really trust the chemicals the mainstream brands like clear eyes or visine use to go in my eye. Has anyone made a homemade eye drop solution? Is it safe to make something like that homemade?
I simply use saline solution.. I find it keeps my eyes from becoming dry, but I've never had bad eyes unless it's allergies.. Allergy season I look like I'm constantly takin gram dabs..

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
Count me in for the Saline solution.

Two drops in each eye when I wake in the morning... feels great.

During the windy season, maybe a couple drops in the afternoon as well.

OF

Vassal constrictors (put in to remove 'red eye') can be a concern for sure. Sterile saline, tap water or even sea water have utility with very minor (IMO) health risks. However I'm very leery of contamination in home made stuff. Our eyes have very very poor circulation (good thing, we want to see through them) infections are easy to start and can be very nasty to control.

I think we should be at least as concerned about what we put on our eyes as what we breathe into our lungs? Stick with stuff from the drug store is my advice.

OF

Top Bottom