HOLY day time!!!!

marcuss

above the clouds
i made a nice coffie tour on the seaside and found some nice place here and there....i must say than in my half day spent in Dam i visited The Barney, the GreenHouse, the Damprking, and the Grey Area.This by walking out from one and entering in the next one.......a.k.a. The MEGAMIX!! :ko:

In almost all the shop i visited a Volcano or two were on the counter table....nobody know the Vapolution and all the best vapes out there like the Extreme, the ssv, theHerbo etc.... :ninja: my lucid dream is to open a vapeshop in Dam...ok come back to reality......the choice there is enormous and my fav this time are....Lavander,Amnesia Haze,Blue Cheese from Barney(bought 5 beans for 16 euro!) and Crush everything in the range of 9/12.5 euro.

Vtac..That magic light costs about 600?!! one eat 32 watt and compares a 250watt HPS
They got also cheaper lights without dimmers but you must already know the perfect spectrum for your plants...the cluster allow you to change the spectrum in the different stages of growth....that old dutch man is a genius!
Now it is like an artist with his different colors that mix togheter to obtain the perfect light for your babies...welcome in the future :cool:
I got to find my secret recepy :ninja:

marcuss,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
:drool:

Speed tour.... megamix, love it. Just reading those coffeeshop and strain names seriously makes me drool. Did you get any pics?

my lucid dream is to open a vapeshop in Dam...ok come back to reality.....
Need a business partner in that dream? Hell I'll clean the vapes, floors, whatever!

the cluster allow you to change the spectrum in the different stages of growth....that old dutch man is a genius!
Now it is like an artist with his different colors that mix togheter to obtain the perfect light for your babies...welcome in the future cool
I would gladly pay 600? for that if the timing was right, incredible! How many square feet are you covering with the 2 UFOs? Any idea how much of the Dutch bud is LED grown these days?

Plant those magic beans!

:bigleaf:

vtac,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Yeah i'd like to learn about LED and White widow (suitability & performance comparison's to HID), It's all in the DNA they reckon :)

Cannabudz,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
well im still seriously considering lowryder hybrids under fluoros, its the best option for me right now because id only have to make minimal altterations to my room... lemme show oyu guys a pic... its like 6 months old and it shows my plant corner... most of the plants in that pic are dead now but they provided me with a lot of valuable gardening experience

the fluoros are hung from the ceiling, and ive got 5 tubes total, 3 t12s, that are 3000+ lumens, and 2 t8's which are 2700 lumens
i plan on building a little light shell out of mylar and cardboard as well, right now all i have in this area is a morning glory vine and a couple cacti

Acolyte of Zinglon,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
i'm curious if LED lighting help's in controlling relative humidity in your growing area , due to less ambient heat . I have read, extra trichomes can be present with a drier enviroment, and with too much humidity trichome production falls off, who wants to waste good genetics :brow:

Prolly an area i'll have to research b4 i take the plunge again :)

Also on the subject of LED, how do special/rare cacti freinds do under em, for mesc'a production for example :) (lophophora williamsii) :D

Cannabudz,
Top Bottom