HOLY day time!!!!

marcuss

above the clouds
Finally i can take a deep breathe and make my 1200 km to the wise land!(11 hours)
Yes i'm talking about HOLLAND!..and tomorrow i'm leaving! :D Just some days but this is enough for me!! :D :D
We're planning to stay away from Amsterdam (too much) and go camping on the see side and islands!!
Also little villages got their shops indeed and usually they are more friendly!
My Vapolution will be my friend for his portability and i'm sure lot of people there never saw this vape!
Holiday but with a mission....i'm a LED pioneer.....seeking for the perfect LED light!
Updates on the way!!!!

marcuss,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Sweeeeet!

Good call on the small town coffee shops, much better atmosphere IMO. Amsterdam scene kind of feels like a tourist trap in comparison, and you have those seedy areas (maybe less now).

Please vape some silverhaze for me, take some pics of the menus! :brow:

What kind of LED stuff do you do? Pretty cool excuse to go visit the NL. :cool:

vtac,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Great link for the plazma light C_D, i'm really impressed you guy's here have got the finger on the pulse, seems to me not much is getting past you lot :) My search tech leaves a lot to be desired :lol: The ufo has been on my wish list for a few months now, i'm very impressed with most of it's features including 9ft grow area, ambient heat & tailored light spectrum's, If these claims stack up the LED ufo look's very appealing for anyone in the closet :)

Cannabudz,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
Man how i'd love to go to the 'Dam. Envy right here marcuss! But I hate travelling ... especially flying ... farken fuck!

Those led grow lights look like the shit. I've done many grows under HID and CFL Fluros. Might have to be leds next :cool:

vaporcloud,

marcuss

above the clouds
Clear_Dome said:
hahah he's probably searching for UFO ;) ( http://www.4hydro.com/lighting/UFOlight.asp )

but IMO plasma kill any other light .... http://video.stumbleupon.com/#p=h2kbhz7yvl but totaly unobtainable for now I think
AHah....It's about six months ago Ufos are landed in my home and they are doing a great work....and i'm testing the square grow lights with the 660nm far red also,but i'm looking for a different array with different colors and dimmers like this one...... http://www.flowmagic.nl/index.php/ClusterLED_32.html?s=p_1&p=474

hopefully going directly to the factory should help...... :cool: that place is the place!

yes plasma is brighter but i don't know a lot about :/

marcuss,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
marcuss said:
AHah....It's about six months ago Ufos are landed in my home and they are doing a great work....and i'm testing the square grow lights with the 660nm far red also,but i'm looking for a different array with different colors and dimmers like this one...... http://www.flowmagic.nl/index.php/ClusterLED_32.html?s=p_1&p=474

hopefully going directly to the factory should help...... :cool: that place is the place!

yes plasma is brighter but i don't know a lot about :/
Very cool, I didn't know they were that good. Only 80w too! :ninja:

vtac,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
Cannabudz said:
yeah those HID's r a bit warm in summer when it's 30c +:)
I'm in one of the hottest parts of the country and regulalry get to 30c in summer. And it make growing inside a nightmare. Sativas seem to handle the heat ... had a big bud strain that didn't like my kiwi summer :disgust:

vaporcloud,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
i looked into leds briefly, they seemed promising but didnt look to have what it takes to grow really good bud

right now im planning a to grow two lowryder hybrid strains under fluoros, but the led idea is seeming a little more attractive, especially when my parents freak out at me for "using too much power" in my room for lighting the plants that i have in there right now (morning glories and some type of cactus)

i think im going to look into leds again, cause it seems a valid supplement to the fluoros i already have set up, or i might even be able to do regular strains in a cab using one of these for the lighting

as cooling would be an issue in my room, i doubt my parents would want me to make a whole setup out of it, with exhausting into the attic and i can only imagine how much crap theyd give me for running a 400w light.... even if i will be growing legally

----
vtedit

thumbnailed the big image for those poor folks on dial up. Also hosted it somewhere, rather not leech images from a growlight supplier website. ;)

Acolyte of Zinglon,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Marcuss, If youve had exp with HID i'd really like an independant comparison of yield if that's possible(prolly not if other factor's such as strain etc r involved) any new info about LED is welcome to me i like what i see & would like to invest in the right model rather than collect tose things too :)

Cannabudz,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Any specific reasons?

Price?

Edit: you beat me :)

The lower energy consumption would save a little, if they really last 28,000+ hours. ;)

vtac,

marcuss

above the clouds
Acolyte of Zinglon said:
the leds cost too much and are still pretty experimental
:rolleyes: leds are the future.....my buddy first experiment has just fininsh and there is noway comparision to hps....he made lots of mistakes with that run but he got more than 2 g/watt....i hope you can do better than this with your energy hungry lights(remember that fluos are bad spectrum lights)....i expect more than 2g/watt from my room and i've got two 90watt grow lights there!
It's about 10 years i do grow with hps so i know that 1g/watt it is like a dream for that kind of light

let me do my homeworks then your statement will be obsolete like the lights you're going to buy!

Lot of people is scared to spend more buying a led light but they don't mind about energy bills to feed their prehistorical lights...crazy isn't?

anyway the holiday is already finished but lots of good vibes for what i learned about this technology!

marcuss,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Yeah fuck the idea of waiting for other's to test the water's on mass b4 using these benifits, far less watts used, better designed(researched) for optimum plant light spectrum requiements, Cooler( no $ airconditioning) Fuckyeah i'd pay $500 to$700 for that in a heartbeat, Fuckme i willingly paid about $400 for the HID light i'm not using(did use it in the past about 6 different way's :lol: )

Crack that Whip, Give the past the Slip.

Cannabudz,

marcuss

above the clouds
Obviously this world is in his first stage but it develop quickly,

that procyon it is not the best for his 625nm red led....you need more 660nm red for bloom.
At this point anyone got a little skill to DIY can get a better led light for 120 bucks.

Flowmagic is THE BOMB! but they are more expensive for his higher technology....anyway they are improving everyday so something more affordable will soon come!

marcuss,

marcuss

above the clouds
Cannabudz said:
Yeah fuck the idea of waiting for other's to test the water's on mass b4 using these benifits, far less watts used, better designed(researched) for optimum plant light spectrum requiements, Cooler( no $ airconditioning) Fuckyeah i'd pay $500 to$700 for that in a heartbeat, Fuckme i willingly paid about $400 for the HID light i'm not using(did use it in the past about 6 different way's :lol: )

Crack that Whip, Give the past the Slip.
sell it quicky on ebay.....you paid a lot for something that waste 80% of his power in heat...better buy a stove!

hi-power leds(1w-10w) last 50,000 hours...this means about 10 years lifespan!

marcuss,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
I'm thinking i'll take the plunge in about 12 months and go with around $1000 budget for LED if i actually need to go that much, i only want to supply myself & make a few visitor's happy, so huge power/brightness is not important, just disretion & reasonable running costs, coupled with the best THC , The right artifical ("spectrum")light can make. I would Save & pay $5000 for the right light to produce the most Trichome concentration per plant per square metre :) Thats how important Trichomes R to me hehe

Cannabudz,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Funny i used to dry some of the budz on the light fixture when i was impatient :lol: , yeah those pile's of Shit R very Hot, Airconditioning is a must, especially in summer, i had a huge Bitch in a Black&white pv tent with two computer fans for ventalation it was sick & potent/ healthy but if there was no aircon you can bet it would have been as shit as most of my other efforts. HID's SUCK for the Pov Grower, Don't even go there, yah better off finding a good dealer or goining bushwalking more often :brow:

Thats why LED look's appealing to me anyway, Just makes sense.(picture Antique Wardrobe/cupboard with the best White Widow etc.) possibly something more inventive even, Fake Wall's with Fuck all "Heat" whatever hey, yeah option's Doood :)

Heat is the enemy of the Indoor Grower thats for sure:( , Literally & figureatively.

Cannabudz,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Did you find any good coffeeshops? :D

Man, LEDs are sounding incredible, better in pretty much every category. If the timing was right I'd be all over that.

flowmagic.nl said:
The emitted light is dimmable, and the lightspectrum, can be configurated on our customers demand.
You can tweak the spectrum in real time? :o

How much $$$ are we talking? They don't list prices on their site so it must be scary. :lol:

vtac,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Yes, a lot of people were confused and upset. Changed it back to avoid mass hysteria. :D

vtac,
Top Bottom