hobbies under influence

how does the pot affects your hobbies?

• Total voters

stonedbob

100% THC
hi,
most of us vape in our free time, and most of us has hobbies (i hope).
how the effects of the pot affect your hobby?
it can be anything, from playing guitar to carpentry.

one of my biggest projects that i made in my free time, made 100% under influence, this is my 3d printer.

this is a 4 month process that already in process and i dont think it will be ended soon, and all made 100% thc :rockon:

i would like to hear about your hobbies and the effects and affects of the vaping on them.

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
hi,
most of us vape in our free time, and most of us has hobbies (i hope).
how the effects of the pot affect your hobby?
it can be anything, from playing guitar to carpentry.

one of my biggest projects that i made in my free time, made 100% under influence, this is my 3d printer.

this is a 4 month process that already in process and i dont think it will be ended soon, and all made 100% thc :rockon:

i would like to hear about your hobbies and the effects and affects of the vaping on them.

Congrats, welcome to the club! I've built three 3D printers all while under the influence :lol: . Although personally I got really tired of calibrating and tweaking my 3D printers. I realized I'd much rather design new inventions or printing new things instead of fixing some thing else that broke! :bang:

3D printing is a fun hobby, but damn it can be frustrating at times!

To answer your question, my hobbies have always been productive or active while medicated. Before it would be doing a boring school project, or cleaning the house. These days I get medicated and work on growing my business. I work basically non-stop (24/7) with short pauses in-between to enjoy life outside the studio while I wait for my 3D prints to finish :science:

Feel free to PM me btw, I love to chat all things 3D! :wave:

Last edited by a moderator:

fågel

᚛ᚓᚐᚅ᚜
it definitely helps both work and hobby for me. my wrists are bad so it's hard for me to draw and paint, but i get some relief from cannabis & a creativity boost :) it also really helps my ADD so i can better focus on things i enjoy (video games, 90s tv, studing swedish, to name a few).

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
I always thought that greenery would play a role in my life until I took a long break, I didn't miss it or the scene that much and any previous thoughts all disappeared.
A number of years later and the MJ world is a very different place, returned toking, but then a friend turned me on to vaping.
That person, @Ruta, is now my number one tester and Phattguineapiggie, I couldn't start this trip without him.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/phattpiggies-wood-shed.22215/

Morty

Love love love catching a light buzz & going out & doing some landscape/nature photography. I'm certainly not the best (& neither is my equipment), but it sure is fun & relaxing/rejuvenating. Same goes for playing basketball, baseball & golf. Catching a nice little buzz beforehand or during makes the experiences that much more fun.

herbivore21

Cannabis extraction is my hobbie and my medicine. There is nothing more interesting and relevant to me than understanding cannabis.

I medicate a number of mental and neurological conditions with a laundry list of different symptoms.

Ironically, when I am running bubble, I do not like to be too heavily medicated (definitely has to be kept at morning dosage levels, not night-time insomnia killing dosage!). It makes pulling the bags more laborious and makes the entire task feel like it takes forever if I am too heavily medicated.

Squiby

I like to garden. At what point does a garden become a farm? I start, plant, tend and harvest a good variety of plant material on my land. I grow the typical vegetables and berries that feed me. I grow various herbs in the forest and open areas so that I can make herbal concoctions to remedy most any complaint. I love flowers, so more and more flowering perennials are sown, planted or divided every year. And the trees....the trees are glorious. I'm always looking for a new addition to plant by the native forest that surrounds me. I love having my hands in the soil.

These activities are infinitely more pleasurable and satisfying to me while under the influence. It heightens and focuses the awe that I feel in nature's beauty. I do love to garden but, GOD I LOVE BEING STONED!!!

:leaf: :leaf: :leaf: :leaf: :leaf: :leaf: :leaf: :leaf: :leaf: :leaf: :leaf: :leaf: :leaf: :leaf:

Last edited:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Kef q300, since they're front ported. Ls50 was other choice.
And a svs sb2000 for the lows.

Sounds great.

Waiting on the Nova 300 and ls50 for my study room...

Sweet! That will surely be a lovely. Great music and vapor, the perfect combo in my humble opinion! Been wanting a pair of LS50's for a while ( since the Blade 2 is so far away... :) )

Choughed

I'm a gardener too, and mj makes it much more pleasurable, but mostly it keeps things bearable when it comes to extreme heat, and extreme flies. It's bad when a person can't use both hands to do anything because you need at least one to keep them out of the nose, mouth, eyes and ears - preferably both hands. It's the fly-net over sun-hat time, yes, and mj helps me stay sane. I can go from hating it all and wanting to move (run far away), to listening to the birds, and appreciating everything that is good again. :)
Reading is also a lot easier while buzzed. I read Sepp Holzer's Permaculture stoned, it was awesome! I rarely get through entire books, so it was an achievement for me.
Playing Zelda is easier and fun too, less panic, better coordination somehow.

BeardedCrow

Sweet! That will surely be a lovely. Great music and vapor, the perfect combo in my humble opinion! Been wanting a pair of LS50's for a while ( since the Blade 2 is so far away... :) )
But really I bought peachtree for the looks and simplicity. 6 buttons and volume knob instead of 100 buttons like most recievers/amps.
But they are great sounding for sure.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
But really I bought peachtree for the looks and simplicity. 6 buttons and volume knob instead of 100 buttons like most recievers/amps.
But they are great sounding for sure.

I was considering a PS Audio Sprout if I could get away with it but I've been watching the Peachtree for a while too. Still haven't made any concrete decisions yet.

BeardedCrow

Yeah I'm not too knowledgeable on audio equipment so far, I know good stereos are about $3000-5000 just for the stereo/amp, let alone speakers, preamps, phono amps, and whatever else you add to them.

I just use mine for Bluetooth off my phone.

Grim Chiclets

While skateboarding- I find lighter dosages help my focus; but larger doses hinder me severely with coordination/precision, energy, and commitment (90% of skating).
On the other hand- I find myself much more creative and comfortable playing guitar while sleep deprived and or heavily stoned, though.. I think there was a study that alluded to this, come to think of it :hmm:

stonedbob

100% THC
There is nothing more interesting and relevant to me than understanding cannabis.
haha, i can agree with it, there is something magical in the green plant...

I like to garden. At what point does a garden become a farm? I start, plant, tend and harvest a good variety of plant material on my land. I grow the typical vegetables and berries that feed me.
Thats somthing i would like to see. pics!

Reading is also a lot easier while buzzed
i dont read, books i mean, and it is hard for me to read a large text. when im buzzed i feel i can read more. so i totally agree with you.

Top Bottom