Hitoki Trident Laser is considered a vape right?

Dildatron

It's colloquially called the "laser bong" because you can do water filtration, but it's a also technically a vape right? Are their other "vape bongs"?

I bought one late last year, and it's easily the best piece I've ever tried, in quality/smoothness of hits but also ease of setup and time.
But not sure I can even talk about here?

Dildatron,

HyDrOpOnIc1987

From what i saw on their site, it uses a laser to ignite the herb. So it would be a combustion device. But, ive never seen or used one, maybe their site has it wrong? Then again, I'm sure they know the tech they're using in their device lol

HyDrOpOnIc1987,

Dildatron

Here's one of their product demo videos,
When I use it, it loads like a vape, just never had one in bong form, so wasn't sure hahahah

Dildatron,

HyDrOpOnIc1987

Also looks more like smoke imo on the video. To me, smoke usually has a blue-ish tinge that vaping doesnt have. That said, could be wrong still as i havent used it, but to me it still looks as though its combustion. I'll do some digging though

Weird, so i looked around briefly and quickly saw that they're marketing it as a kind of hybrid device? Gives the health benefits of vaporizing with the heavier effects of smoking... did a google search and found that description 3 items down on the search results. Maybe it is a vaporizer? Still more questions than answers lmao

And yet, i go to their site and they keep mentioning it as a combustion device lmao wtf are they doing?

This is their description:

Sessions will never be the same​

The Hitoki Trident utilizes a patent pending high powered laser system to deliver the ultimate smoking experience that is contaminate free by eliminating chemical butane fuel lighters resulting in a much smoother and more flavor experience.

Copied from their site ^

HyDrOpOnIc1987,

Dildatron

yeah, I'm still stumped.

I mean I love it, I just don't know what the hell to classify it as

Dildatron,

vapviking

Old & In the Way
What comes out of a spent chamber?
Is it ash or black, or does it look like abv?

The description about saving you from butane lighter makes me think they're saying it's somehow "cleaner" combustion.

Edit
I just watched the video, pretty sure this is a fancy electric water pipe, combusting.

Last edited:

HyDrOpOnIc1987

What comes out of a spent chamber?
Is it ash or black, or does it look like abv?

The description about saving you from butane lighter makes me think they're saying it's somehow "cleaner" combustion.

Edit
I just watched the video, pretty sure this is a fancy electric water pipe, combusting.
Yeah, thats what i got from it too, but the wording they use is super confusing. Its probably designed to be, to lure unsuspecting people who want to get into dry herb vaping. At that price point, idc if it creates heat via kryptonite it better legit vaporize lol

HyDrOpOnIc1987,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
fwiw the remnants look like vape ones, very little left to speak off

Can you show a photo? I saw this one on Instagram and looked it up, seems pretty clear it is an electric hookah, yes it is smoking, using a laser to ignite the herb, it has no temp settings or way of not combusting, it could be healthier than outright smoking with a flame, but this is 100% not a vape imo (nor marketed as one)

Also FYI there are many bong vape designs, pretty much any vape can be connected to any water piece, but there are quite a few vapes that come with water pieces or are built around water pieces... Actual vapes, not just fancy electric combustion devices lol

Dildatron

Can you show a photo? I saw this one on Instagram and looked it up, seems pretty clear it is an electric hookah, yes it is smoking, using a laser to ignite the herb, it has no temp settings or way of not combusting, it could be healthier than outright smoking with a flame, but this is 100% not a vape imo (nor marketed as one)

Also FYI there are many bong vape designs, pretty much any vape can be connected to any water piece, but there are quite a few vapes that come with water pieces or are built around water pieces... Actual vapes, not just fancy electric combustion devices lol
it does have 3 temp settings, but I'll get a picture up a bit later for sure

FCUK REDDIT

It's called a Laser Combustion Pipe

Elevate your ritual with the Hitoki "The Trident V2" Laser Combustion Pipe. This high-tech, crowd-pleasing bong allows you to smoke herb with a laser. The Trident V2 is fun to use, it hits super smooth, and did we mention it's a freaking laser bong?

It works in a fashion much like how sunlight and a magnifying glass can be used to burn leaves with a concentrated beam of light. This laser combustion process provides a healthier and tastier alternative to a butane lighter. The Trident is both stylish and opulent, providing you with a new level of sophistication in herbal consumption.

The new and improved Trident V2 includes multiple updates from the first model. It now features a carb button-- which lets in fresh air, greatly increases flavor, and provides steady burn control. The laser also now has a larger burn radius, allowing for a more even and comprehensive ignition.

This easy-to-use combustion pipe includes an integrated water filter, multiple power settings, safety interlocks, and a fast USB-C charge time capable of more than 280 uses on a single charge.

GoldenBud

It's called a Laser Combustion Pipe

Elevate your ritual with the Hitoki "The Trident V2" Laser Combustion Pipe. This high-tech, crowd-pleasing bong allows you to smoke herb with a laser. The Trident V2 is fun to use, it hits super smooth, and did we mention it's a freaking laser bong?

It works in a fashion much like how sunlight and a magnifying glass can be used to burn leaves with a concentrated beam of light. This laser combustion process provides a healthier and tastier alternative to a butane lighter. The Trident is both stylish and opulent, providing you with a new level of sophistication in herbal consumption.

The new and improved Trident V2 includes multiple updates from the first model. It now features a carb button-- which lets in fresh air, greatly increases flavor, and provides steady burn control. The laser also now has a larger burn radius, allowing for a more even and comprehensive ignition.

This easy-to-use combustion pipe includes an integrated water filter, multiple power settings, safety interlocks, and a fast USB-C charge time capable of more than 280 uses on a single charge.

When a manufacturer design a vaporizer today, it's important that the heater will have some volume, enough space to heat the air passing through.... laser beam is a nice idea that I think in the future we'll see some glass/metal heat soaker to it, but it's still an early time... maybe for combustion tho!
which... we're FC... all of us!

PS
a laser beam is a great idea for Sticky Brick, if it can be developed in some way...

Last edited:

Goneja

Are their other "vape bongs"?
If you're interested in vape bongs you should check out the Collyland. I've never owned one but there are lots of people who give it good reviews. It's on my list to buy one day.

Top Bottom