Hitman Mini Turbine + SGW Gear perc+ Labworx Skillet + Slides & Adaptors

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
So this is my first thread here, so to follow the rules I will make one global transaction here with everything and a good GLOBAL price and will also post separated sales for each piece!

So I would like to sell (EVERYTHING IS IN PRISTINE CONDITIONS AND WILL BE CLEANED PERFECTLY BEFORE SHIPPING):
-Hitman Mini Turbine Green 18 mm + B. Wilson glass screen slide : 300 e / 375 bux

-SGW Gear perc 14 mm + SGW original slide: 200 e / 250 bux

-Labworx 14 mm curve & Skillet (perfect for the SGW): 65 e / 80 bux

-1 female 18 to 14 mm reducer + 1 male2male 14/18 mm (both useful for oil rig conversion): 10e /13 bux.

This brings it to a total of 575 e / 723 Bux, which I will lower to 555 e / 700 Bux if you take the whole package!

To this you will have to add the transportation fees to your door (I can ship International & bombproof packaging, no worries) + PPal fees of the transaction!

THX FOR READING AND CHECK UP THE SEPARATED OFFERS!

FLskwat,

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
Hey Calvin sorry I was out in the countryside!
NO I do not have personal videos of my Hitman.
It is a pretty small tube, very thick glass, and the MOST important:
it has this UNIQUE turbine perc. created by S. Bates and which is IMO the only perc. of the market not stacking bubbles but creating a beautiful VORTEX when clearing:
That's a bigger tube with several perc. but you see the vortex! :
That's the one but the video is not that good:
A hit by Pappy
And pro pix from ALT:
http://www.tokecity.com/forums/showthread.php4?t=37481&page=73
ENJOY!

FLskwat,

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
I have lowered the prices of the separated orders so I will do the same for the whole lot with this free bump!

I'm now asking for: 535 € / 675 $ and will accept your propositions!
Don't be SHY, fell free to ask!

FLSKWAT

FLskwat,

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
I have worked out a trade with Frederick Mc Guire on the Hitman so this lot add is out of order. THX!

FLskwat,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom