• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Hippie Pipe

Kimosabe

Educator/Cannabis Evangelist
VapeCritic had a play with one, starts at 3:18 (unedited, so you might want to skip irrelevant bits)

Might be more suitable than a Dynavap for the Deaf or hard of hearing, or where there's just no chance of hearing the click.
I'm sure George must have thought about a 'visual' clicker for VapCaps too.
Pick up a pair of "transparent" wireless ear-buds for your buds from Apple or Nuheara and never miss a click again!

JackDeaniels

Vapor Freak
Legacy FC thread

The Hippie Pipe is an on demand analog conduction vaporizer

Does anyone here have it?
The temperature mechanism looks pretty cool, I love this take on the analog vaporizer
Probably getting myself one of those sometime soon
pipe_product_brown_1024x1024.png

JackDeaniels,
Reactions: Jill NYC

The Stranger

Account Closed
Seems pretty cool, I like the push to open and the indicator slot seems cool.

But also seems like there's more parts for something to go wrong compared to a Dynavap.

xtraclipsforxtrashit,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Are you somehow affiliated with Airvape (Maker of the Hippie Pipe)?
Really, the amount of new members who, if at all, posted in Airvape threads before and now "show interest" in this vape is too fishy for me. I am out of this thread. Have fun with this shill fest.
Almost an year later,but it seems that Hippie Pipe is a multi-brand vaporizer made in China . I suspect that company is trying to pull one off like Healthy Rips. It has been on alibaba for almost 2 years.
Just an example below.

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi, I was playing with this toy yesterday... not a good device for flowers except if you use it like a one hitter with only a few crumbs in the bowl.

But I found it's a very nice little device to vape H or wax, bowl looks like a spoon, throw an half rice grain sized dab, heat it by the bottom keeping the spoon at level (to avoid wax drip off the spoon) and enjoy!

Yes it's not like to dab out of quartz or sic... Hippie/X4/Silencio bowl is stainless steel but it's rather tasty and cloudy and, when the dab is done you can clean the spoon like for enails, using a q-tip!

Definitively a perect hasch vape too! Can't believe I found a nice usage spot for this device, some weeks ago I was thinking to trash it (but I dislike to trash things like that!).

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++

The big negative on this vape is the difficulty of easily seeing the small view window and hence easily combusting. Heating at the tip as originally suggested seems to be the culprit. The jury is out on the carbon fibre sleeve.

Looks like heating it more like a DV instead of all the heat directed towards the end, reduces the chance of combustion considerably. Also being able to instantly view the progress of the roast as the video shows would be a good way to gauge progress, much like a Vaponic.

Plan on picking one of these up eventually, but my vape budget is a little stretched at the moment.

endof3d,

Abysmal Vapor

The big negative on this vape is the difficulty of easily seeing the small view window and hence easily combusting. Heating at the tip as originally suggested seems to be the culprit. The jury is out on the carbon fibre sleeve.

Looks like heating it more like a DV instead of all the heat directed towards the end, reduces the chance of combustion considerably. Also being able to instantly view the progress of the roast as the video shows would be a good way to gauge progress, much like a Vaponic.

Plan on picking one of these up eventually, but my vape budget is a little stretched at the moment.
Biggest negative is that carbon fiber sleeve with resin(Epoxy) part so close to the heatsource and air intake.

Abysmal Vapor,
Reactions: endof3d

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++
@Abysmal Vapor Agreed! It seems to be acting as a heat shield, keeping the wood from smouldering or is it just for looks? Wonder if it can be removed with out effecting the stability of the unit?

endof3d,

Abysmal Vapor

@Abysmal Vapor Agreed! It seems to be acting as a heat shield, keeping the wood from smouldering or is it just for looks? Wonder if it can be removed with out effecting the stability of the unit?
Dont know about that ,but another thing that would bother me would be the need to touch the mouthpiece with your finger in order to load/empty it... especially in outdoor conditions it can be pretty gross...

Abysmal Vapor,

Abysmal Vapor

Doesnt look very promising,but i will wait for someone to get impressions firsthand .

A7XFREAK674

@a7xVapes

Doesnt look very promising,but i will wait for someone to get impressions firsthand .
Got one in the mail today, haven't tested it out yet though. I'll report back but I don't have the highest hopes based on the performance of the original model.

A7XFREAK674

@a7xVapes
Saw your post on insta, I’m curious of your thoughts once you have a chance to test it.
Just gave it a go. Not great at all. It actually is an improvement over the original but that's still not saying much. There's a new technique where you heat the x cutout as you inhale. No indicator this time just go by feel. My first couple hits weren't that bad but the bud was barely vaped. I got a little more aggressive then combusted. So yea.. I don't see myself using it. I'll give another try at some point but not today.

PPN

Volute of Vapor
I have nothing to add about the new version but I found the OG to work pretty well with hasch and even for dabs, here my technic:

- load the "spoon" with 2 rice grains sized pieces of hasch/ a small dab (half rice grain sized dab)
- be carefull to rotate it in order to keep the spoon upright while keeping a look on the thermal indicator
- heat it, the flame of the torch only have to hit the bottom of the spoon, no need to rotate
- start to pull slowly when the indicator is full shiny, you can't expect more than 1 big hit or 2 smaller with this device*
- reheat when needed, hasch will need one or two stirs during session
- clean the spoon with a Q-tip when still hot, a little iso helps after hasch

* you can increase it by wrapping copper wire around the outer metal tube

To be honnest the taste isn't the best but isn't bad at all, I think it's like hot knife dabbing but a bit more refined though. Surprisingly it's a setup I'm using pretty often and especially for hasch or a quick dab, I don't use it anymore with flowers though.

Top Bottom