• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Hippie Pipe

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
Looks like a VapCap.

At what temp does the indicator change?
What size is the herb chamber?
What screens are used? Material?
What is device airpath made of?

Does it work with an Induction Heater? Other heating methods?

Justpassedu

Looks like a VapCap.

Screens almost look identical also .

justcametomind

Bit more info on this would be nice.
According to their site there are loads of people buying them.:bang::nope:
With that rate of purchases, in a minute or two any of us would be able to ask their neighbors because they certainly bought at least one Hippie Pipe.
I don’t think I need any more info on this vape.

justcametomind,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

chlorophyll_man

AVB Inspector
VapeCritic had a play with one, starts at 3:18 (unedited, so you might want to skip irrelevant bits)

Might be more suitable than a Dynavap for the Deaf or hard of hearing, or where there's just no chance of hearing the click.
I'm sure George must have thought about a 'visual' clicker for VapCaps too.

Last edited:

Lucius_Lux

Looks like a VapCap.

The indicator starts to change at about 180°C/350°F
The chamber is 8mmx11mm
Screens and airpath is stainless steel

I use a torch lighter to heat it up.

Dynavaper

Karma Farmer
Are you somehow affiliated with Airvape (Maker of the Hippie Pipe)?
Really, the amount of new members who, if at all, posted in Airvape threads before and now "show interest" in this vape is too fishy for me. I am out of this thread. Have fun with this shill fest.

Last edited:

chlorophyll_man

AVB Inspector
Vapecritic, who seems to shill Airvape a bit too much?
He clearly states in the video that he has a relationship with Airvape and has been working with them. He even showed on camera the prototype they sent him asking for his opinions.
Fair enough if you don't trust him because of this but seems a bit harsh to call him a shill in this instance.

LabPong

I am very disturbed by these vapes. Everyone raves on carbon fiber [CF]. Rarely does anyone realize that CF is 50% epoxy. Most common CF is not suitable for use at vape temps! :mental:

I know the vape path is not exposed but the inlet air is right there! :disgust:

That is why I never got a carbon body Ti vapcap!

LabPong,
Reactions: dimmusp

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
For what its worth Hippie released the Rebel around the time of OG Fury which I purchased as the design and less bright green colors looked more appealing than the Fury. I have interest in this vape but am on a cannabis break for a bit and wont have the funds to purchase this one for a while as I have bigger priorities and not enough income to purchase every vape I'm interested in. I will definitely get it and do some demonstration footage along with at least writeup of my opinion. But I personally have nothing against the Hippie company, compared to HR who saw they were losing sales against an identical competitor and specifically asked if I would record their vape in the future instead of the Rebel if they sent it to me for free. I appreciate HRs community existence not a fan of their initial adamancy that their vape was convection which shows total lack of understanding vaporization and the products they sell. I also salute them but also dislike they released the Fury 2 not even 6 months after the 1 moreso to separate and make it seem like they had a newer product but with no real improvements (changed silicone that didn't make a difference, and 3 click which the Rebel started with, glass adapter based off my pure convection footage). Also the way they forced themselves into the community is a bit iffy imo.

I was looking at this vape for a while, its cool there is footage of usage at least confirming it is a vape, sorry I can't provide more helpful information about the vape itself yet.

As an owner of a carbon fiber vapcap which I have lost recently I did have concerns about its temp safety but felt the vapor itself was never in actual high temp range that it was effecting it negatively. From various tests with a thermocouple on many vapes from the bowl to actual vapor path and temps reached at the lips I can't imagine the vapor itself being at a high enough temp that the carbon would negatively affect the user.

Now this is just my opinion, I'm not trying to defend or attack any company/vape.

My main interest in this vape is as a Vapcap replacement I never liked relying on the click and if this is truly more forgiving than the Cap in terms of combustion and doesn't require me replacing my Cap every 2 to 3 years I see it as a solid worthy investment. I can't say Dyna hasn't made faults or poor decisions in terms of design/products.

Last edited:
Top Bottom