Higher powder

Twizzy

Does anyone have experience adding decarbed oil and a small pile of powder? I was thinking about dropping a single dose onto propel powder to mix with a drink. Seem crazy?

Twizzy

I've got liquid (clumpy,brown) lecithin,and some new powdered sunflower lecithin. I've also got MCT oil for making capsules. Would you suggest any combination of these or something else?

Twizzy,

FNG

How much time do you have
There is a lemonade thread several threads down that has a recipe made with honey
It uses lecithin
Maybe try that method
The one thing I can tell you is to put a little water into the powder before adding it to your infused mix

shredder

Does anyone have experience adding decarbed oil and a small pile of powder? I was thinking about dropping a single dose onto propel powder to mix with a drink. Seem crazy?

There are a few options you could try. Infusing a sugar or honey would likely make it too sweet.

But you could infuse your mct oil with lecithin and your oil. Mix it with the mix with water and shake the crap outta it until it's all mixed and drink it before it separates.

Personally I'd just eat the infused oil then just drink your mix. Although in the summer I use infused maple syrup and a lemonade mix.

It works but you have to drink it before it separates.

Another way is to add a thickener, like 210s

FNG

If you use the 210 be careful of your ratios
I used about a gram per 50ml of invert simple syrup but adjusted up or down depending on the use
It is meant for use in simple syrup not honey or agave

Twizzy

I really appreciate all the helpful answers! Normally I infuse decarbed shatter with up to 20ml MCT and a tsp of liquid lecithin. This is then added to blueberry simple syrup.

This week I tripled the lecithin and noticed there's almost no oily residue left on the glass and surprise surprise, a more potent syrup

Twizzy

In case anyone needs another method of consumption...

I added drops of my MCT/shatter mix onto a pile of propel powder and well, it works

Top Bottom