High capacity portable?

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I think the mighty is a fine sipper session vape. But given most of what you said in this thread you might be disappointed. It is not going to be a heavy hitting vape. But I could be wrong about your criteria. The mighty is a very popular reliable device that captures the state of the art from about 10 years ago.

While you have been vaping a long time it doesn't sound like you have much experience or knowledge about current vapes and how they work. I think that is fine, but it will probably color your choices.

also haven't been able to figure out what the "Nova" vape that's been mentioned is, searching "nova vape" seems to find a bunch of different products, can someone link to the specific product?
They referred to the Nova by Doug's Woodery:

Here is the FC thread:

Grass Yes,
Reactions: simba

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
In any case I think we can all agree the Mighty will be a mighty upgrade from my Air 2.

Meh I'd rather try Air Max personally not really a fan of the Mighty style much at all

You might enjoy it, mainstream style, I don't like being forced into a session, using all that plastic in the pathway and the body, the fixed aluminum chamber, fixed internal batteries, limited temp settings, slow heat up and in my opinion super ugly design... Outdated

I would not pay $300 for one, I don't think it is worth much more than $150 personally, and I find the TM way more useful, much more versatile and powerful with full temp range and pure materials for better vapor quality, it is way more worthy of costing more imo but these on demand vapes with more artisan style are just not for everyone

vapeguy

Meh I'd rather try Air Max personally not really a fan of the Mighty style much at all

You might enjoy it, mainstream style, I don't like being forced into a session, using all that plastic in the pathway and the body, the fixed aluminum chamber, fixed internal batteries, limited temp settings, slow heat up and in my opinion super ugly design... Outdated

I would not pay $300 for one, I don't think it is worth much more than $150 personally, and I find the TM way more useful, much more versatile and powerful with full temp range and pure materials for better vapor quality, it is way more worthy of costing more imo but these on demand vapes with more artisan style are just not for everyone

Having had 2 Arizer portables (and one plug in) that were all rather disappointing and the Max not seeming much different I wasn't willing to try another vape so similar to ones that disappointed me before, it looks like the chamber is still as small as on the Air 2 so that eliminates it as an option for me, I think it would be the most insignificant upgrade I could do from the Air 2, it's practically the same with minimal improvements.

I have high tolerance so I need a large chamber size which is why that was my main requirement.

I'd rather have a longer heatup time and a larger chamber and I don't care for its looks so much I'm not buying it to decorate the house.

I may end up with a TM one day but I think I'll be happy with the Mighty+.

vapeguy,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Having had 2 Arizer portables (and one plug in) that were all rather disappointing and the Max not seeming much different I wasn't willing to try another vape so similar to ones that disappointed me before, it looks like the chamber is still as small as on the Air 2 so that eliminates it as an option for me, I think it would be the most insignificant upgrade I could do from the Air 2, it's practically the same with minimal improvements.

I have high tolerance so I need a large chamber size which is why that was my main requirement.

I'd rather have a longer heatup time and a larger chamber and I don't care for its looks so much I'm not buying it to decorate the house.

I may end up with a TM one day but I think I'll be happy with the Mighty+.

Don't get me wrong, there's a reason I never bought the Air Max either haha because the TM is better 1000% for me I just love glass stem as chamber and pathway, great for alternative cooling stems hooks etc. TM is faster with more power, on demand pure convection with full temp range and replaceable standard single batteries... Anyway hope you enjoy regardless!

Last edited:

vapeguy

I got the Mighty+ today, charged it and tried it. I had very high expectations and it far exceeded them, I think I was medicated after one puff and often it became so intense I had to stop inhaling. I went through the load in about 4 long puffs and was blown away by the results, this is finally a portable that's worth using and definitely outperforms many plug in vapes I've had.

With the Solo and Air 2 is was always more of a "I think I sort of feel something... I guess" feeling but the Mighty+ really gets me medicated.

Thanks for all the info

vapeguy

I remembered I had the 8 capsule magazine from S&B I had got with the reducer adapter to use them in the Volcano years ago that I ended up not using as I prefer the full Volcano load but it turned out to be perfect for my new Mighty+.

I was worried the slightly reduced capacity and airflow of the capsule would affect performance a lot but it's negligible.

This means that by bringing just the pre-loaded Mighty+ and the magazine I can have 9 loads which is more than I'd ever need and reloading is simple and mess-free. Battery life is also excellent, I haven't brought it below 3/6 bars after a lot of use.

With the Air 2 I had to bring one or multiple stems and caps plus extra herb to re-load the stems so it was a much more complicated and messy reload all for results that are completely incomparable to the Mighty+.

Maybe others would have been even better but this is by far the best portable I ever had, in fact I'm often using it instead of my Volcano, I had never used a portable instead of my Volcano before unless there was a power outage and I had no choice.

Thanks for all the info, I'm very happy with the Mighty+.

Robert-in-YEG

I'm sitting here using the Fog Pro.

In terms of capacity, I suspect that the Pro has the largest chamber of all the vapes in my collection.

For filling my vapes I use a 1/4 (125ml) teaspoon measure that I stole from the kitchen. It gives a fixed dose and the size seems to be right for most of vapes sitting on the desk. The 1/4 teaspoon measure was something I started using when using the XMAX V3 Pro. For that vape, this seems to be the perfect measure..

With the Solo II, 1/4 teaspoon will fill partially fill two flavour tubes. Put another way, its too much flower for one tube, not quite enough for two.

With the Flowermate Pro 1/4 teaspoon seems perfect. With the Flowermate, it is fill not pack. Flowermate works best when not packed.

With the Flowermate Nano 1/4 teaspoon is a bit too much. If packed too tight, the Nano gets plugged up.

With the Starry v3, 1/4 barely fills half. This vape easily holds two scoops.

With the Tera, 1/4 teaspoon is about what I use. The vape can hold more (maybe 2 scoops), but it requires tight packing. For me, the Tero works best when not over-packed.

With the Fog Pro, 2 scoops fills the unit, but it must be packed tightly. Like the Tera, over-packing can be a problem.

Last, keep in mind every flower is different. The 1/4 teaspoon measure is not completely accurate. Old dry weed packs up tighter than freshly ground flower. There are no absolutes. Your mileage may vary.

Robert-in-YEG

Robert-in-YEG,
Top Bottom