Hey vape heads! What's best for the cash? I need a new vape,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slow Twitch

My Zephyr Ion, the same one that I've loved for so long, has passed away. It filled one last bag -- with SMOKE -- and hasn't warmed since. If they were a decent company I'd buy another, but . . . what is out there that is similar? I'm not too into the whip thing. Thanks for the help/opinions in advance.

Vapeless

Slow Twitch,
The Herbalaire and Extreme Q are both sub-200 dollar bag blowers, both also have the ability to vapebong or whip, and the herbalaire has a lackluster direct-draw ability as well. Both are well loved with some caveats, check their threads. The herbalaire excels (in its way) at efficiency, while the Extreme is loved because of its electronic readout, remote, and almost superfluous amount of glass, which is kind of cool.

The Oracle seems like it might be the cadillac of bag blowers, using IF radiation as its primary heat source. I would definitely get it ahead of a Volcano if I were looking to spend that many bills, I think it's even less.

Don't throw your Zephyr out, open it up and take a look, post some pics for us even. And this'll probably get resorted under Ask FC, just so you know.

charliedontsurf,

SD_haze

for super affordability nothing beats a metal VG $40 free shipping

SD_haze,

Surf Monkey

The best bag vape that isn't a Volcano is the Extreme-Q. It's awesome. HIGHLY recommended.

Surf Monkey,

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
lwien said:
Surf Monkey said:
The best bag vape that isn't a Volcano is the Extreme-Q.

Some would disagree and say that the HA is the better option. See post #930, this thread >> http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=2041&p=38

Might want to reword that as an opinion rather than a statement of fact.

Yup. I own the q, and as far as bags go, the ha has the department over the Q hands down. Thats not to say that bags with the q are crappy, but if your not wanting the whip hit aspect, the ha is probably your bet.

Purpl3_Haz3,

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
Purpl3_Haz3 said:
lwien said:
Surf Monkey said:
The best bag vape that isn't a Volcano is the Extreme-Q.

Some would disagree and say that the HA is the better option. See post #930, this thread >> http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=2041&p=38

Might want to reword that as an opinion rather than a statement of fact.

Yup. I own the q, and as far as bags go, the ha has the department over the Q hands down. Thats not to say that bags with the q are crappy, but if your not wanting the whip hit aspect, the ha is probably your bet.

People are always forgetting the Oracle in the bag section... Though I have never owned nor tested an HA, all the others I own/have owned and tested... he's A VERY VERY serious "opponent" !

FLskwat,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom