Hey there!!!

amazoneric1

Spiderman said:
Hello vapeheads!!!!! I had nowhere else to put this (only two forums, no welcome mat, sorry) so I just thought I'd drop it right here. I cant say that I hit my vape all the time, but I sure do love hittin it! I own a Silver Surfer, although I've had the pleasure to use a huge array of models, from the classic VaporBros. style box/whip vape, to the HerbalAire, to the Super Vapezilla....and I sure do enjoy them.

Lookin forward to hangin out with ya'll, and talkin some vapes!
What is your view on the Silver Surfer and the Vaporbros? Im trying to decide between the vaporbros and Da Budha(cheaper but VERY similiar version of the silversurfer by the same company). Their both around $150.

amazoneric1,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
IMO its the Da Buddha all the way. Better warrenty and more attention to detail from what I have can tell. The vaporbros is a good solid unit but Da Buddha is just a higher spec machine :cool:

vaporcloud,

Spiderman

oil baron
Go with Da Buddha, for sure. The vapor bros model is a great standard style, but the SSV company's products are altogether an improvement on the classic whip-style vaporiser.

Spiderman,

max

Out to lunch
If you want hands free the DB is the better buy for sure. I wouldn't even consider the Vapor Bros. For me it would be between the VaporCannon and the DB. Vaporwarez has a better price (several ebay dealers) and a better warranty. I think the standard warez is a great buy at $120, but I couldn't deal with the lightweight box and the lousy heater angle. Since I didn't want hands free I went with the SSV and haven't had a single regret. But for hands free use grab a DB and don't look back. :tup:

max,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
Go Da Buddha!!! I didn't realise it was handfree ... something I'm very use to with my vap. Can't beat the 7th floor!

vaporcloud,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
My:2c: worth, i'm with max, the super VZ was one of the 1st vape's i got interested in but, ultimately i went suss on the warranty issues, it was never about Ticket Price for me, still isn't for future vape's (hopefully iv'e still got 20-40 maybe more years of vaping ahead of me)

hey C_D do you think El Hefe could turn this pic into a bubbler for the extreme?, i'd like a price

Cannabudz,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
hey Clear_dome, if you can get his email adress to me i'll email the image and request direct to ElHefe if you think this design is possible i'm not sure about the limit's of glass design

Cannabudz,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
yeah I'm sure hefe can do it LOL ...pretty nice idea i must admit ....just send it a mail via fuckcombustion (he is a member here) or pm it on www.tokecity.com but he is on demand LOL so it could take time befor he reply you

Clear_Dome,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
amazoneric1 said:
Spiderman said:
Hello vapeheads!!!!! I had nowhere else to put this (only two forums, no welcome mat, sorry) so I just thought I'd drop it right here. I cant say that I hit my vape all the time, but I sure do love hittin it! I own a Silver Surfer, although I've had the pleasure to use a huge array of models, from the classic VaporBros. style box/whip vape, to the HerbalAire, to the Super Vapezilla....and I sure do enjoy them.

Lookin forward to hangin out with ya'll, and talkin some vapes!
What is your view on the Silver Surfer and the Vaporbros? Im trying to decide between the vaporbros and Da Budha(cheaper but VERY similiar version of the silversurfer by the same company). Their both around $150.
you can also get a 10% off thanks to tokinglx on any seventh floor products... cause hes done such good advertising for them
just put "paul" in the coupon area :cool:

Acolyte of Zinglon,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Clear_dome, thanx a million for the links brother your the best teacher, Now i know what glass on glass is i never did, how fucken tragic :lol: those germans r like Mad Scientists i so want a RooR G on G tall bitch with ice catcher and lots of colour, Im a fan of red and green, i just pray i can get what i want into my country im worried cause our Govt won't let shop's sell bong's anymore & i'm unsure about importation issues, But i am prepared to save for a year and pay around a thousand ,I WANT ONE with as many accessories as possible , I'll clean it everyday i promise :ninja:

P.S I'm still very interested in the chemistry picture above i love the white, it's like a representation of the trichomes, and you have the CoooooL Blue body with a splash of red, i think the shape is way cool as well, i would like to have this exactly as you see above,With matching (the artist can go his own way on that) glass on glass cone piece/diffuser setup,i think iv'e got my daydreaming right there, Pls correct me if not bro :leaf:

Way :cool:

Cannabudz,
Top Bottom