Here's sumpthin' for all you old fucks out there...........

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
I gave up on the video after a minute or so, but that's a good age man. My uncle is 67 and he finally bought his first Harley last summer after wanting one his whole life. He looks at it more than he rides it, but still :cool:

You got about 30 years on me, but I kinda like getting older tbh. Can't wait to see how I look at life in another 10 or more years. No rush getting there though, time goes way to fast as it is.

Have a good one mr.
drinks.gif

OhTheAgony,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
hehe. if you make it to the end of the video you see the old guy totally kick the shit out of the younger one..

however the younger one is only 50 years old, looks younger though.

DevoTheStrange,

lwien

DevoTheStrange said:
hehe. if you make it to the end of the video you see the old guy totally kick the shit out of the younger one..

Really? Looked like a kid.

lwien,
Crazy video. Old guy should of known better than to provoke some idiot youth like that, should of stopped at punch one or two instead of unleashing a fucking barrage, should of stopped that shit cold before things escalated.

Idiotic machismo violence and conflict has actually been a theme of my week.

charliedontsurf,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
lwien said:
DevoTheStrange said:

Rofl! Now there's a real sign of your age Lwien! You think 50 year olds look like kids! :lol:

momofthegoons,

Skunkypete

Escape Artist
This cracked article gives a bit more background on the "epic beard man" video for those interested. Not to be a party pooper but that video is more sad then anything else when the reality of the situation is exposed.

Skunkypete,

OC513

Dabaholic
bring the amber lamps!!!! too funny. This video is old but still a good watch. Younger guy was just begging for it.

OC513,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
lwien said:
DevoTheStrange said:

The local radio station where this happened interviewed both guys. The white guy is a vietnam vet who spends a lot of his time hanging out with homeless guys. And the younger guy is 50, and totally owned up to starting the fight and apologized bc he was drunk. He even admitted he knew he was going to get his ass beat once he walked up to the front of the bus.

DevoTheStrange,

TerrorTurkey

DevoTheStrange said:
The local radio station where this happened interviewed both guys. The white guy is a vietnam vet who spends a lot of his time hanging out with homeless guys. And the younger guy is 50, and totally owned up to starting the fight and apologized bc he was drunk. He even admitted he knew he was going to get his ass beat once he walked up to the front of the bus.

I saw that, and IMO they were both shitting cinnamon buns and farting rainbows in that interview.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4I1r3dhMUO4

beard guy says michael pulled a huge switch blade, and its obvious from the video it didnt happen.
michael says "i went up to him to say calm down why you actin like this". you cant hear what michael really says but then beard guy yells "i aint gettin off this bus".

mike admitted he was too drunk to control himself, but also said he was the only one able to detect the 'hidden' racist remarks.
anyway, way i see it, he may have been out of line but it was only words and he walked off to try to end the conflict. then michael walked up and punched him, and beard guy whooped his ass "in self defense".

p.s. i like how like 15 seconds in hes like "i was goin to frisco to get some weed" and after beard guy got off the bus mike yells through a river of blood "ill fuck you up"

TerrorTurkey,
Top Bottom