Herborizer corner

rodders83

Hey my injector moves too, Everytime you move the wire and my wires touch the glass at the top others i saw bend more at the hole. It is ok i find my comsumption going way up as im addicted to smoke. I took a month break, No cigs, Then another month no green.

Last night i vaped and it felt weird, So today i cracked and this minute combusting a j again. So sad i think i will use mine but use it to cut smoking more as for a big cloud it is expensive to run. Very clean though no dirt,yellow, on my glass and my mouth is so much more healthier.

I am using a 100ml EHLE now too, XL bubbler sitting idle and i need to sell it. Ebay will not allow me though i got banned for trying to sell just the glass sigh so sad. Still a decent vape though. In future just wand bubble imo.

hey! @Robert Nesta Marley please try some butane power vaporizer like daisy, lotus, hammer, vaporgenie etc...

All packing veeeery big clouds of vapor.

Vapodudule hello!
that advantage have these vaporizers in butane?
I am comfortable with my injector

Hey my injector moves too, Everytime you move the wire and my wires touch the glass at the top others i saw bend more at the hole. It is ok i find my comsumption going way up as im addicted to smoke. I took a month break, No cigs, Then another month no green.

Last night i vaped and it felt weird, So today i cracked and this minute combusting a j again. So sad i think i will use mine but use it to cut smoking more as for a big cloud it is expensive to run. Very clean though no dirt,yellow, on my glass and my mouth is so much more healthier.

I am using a 100ml EHLE now too, XL bubbler sitting idle and i need to sell it. Ebay will not allow me though i got banned for trying to sell just the glass sigh so sad. Still a decent vape though. In future just wand bubble imo.

hey man, if I understand you have not had a great time with your "pen", will not last long? because they are too fragile?What have you noticed that wasn't working well?
The wires have started to move and after a while you have broken, but why?
I suppose making extended use is normal that the wires (after a while) change their shape by bending ...
I'm a little too paranoid about these things.:hmm:

Last edited by a moderator:
Robert Nesta Marley,

Vapodudule

Vapodudule hello!

Well if i compare the herborizer to the butane powered i quoted i find more clouds, raw power, portability and independance in the no need of electricity no more.

The prices are more gentle too!

Daisy, Lotus, hammer, VG etc..

Last edited:
Vapodudule,
Reactions: kahlilhc
i agree if you are talking on the handset.
but now I do not think of buying one.
anyway thanks for the advice man!
which vaporizer you?
:leaf::peace:

Last edited:
Robert Nesta Marley,

rodders83

Vapodudule hello!

hey man, if I understand you have not had a great time with your "pen", will not last long? because they are too fragile?What have you noticed that wasn't working well?
The wires have started to move and after a while you have broken, but why?
I suppose making extended use is normal that the wires (after a while) change their shape by bending ...
I'm a little too paranoid about these things.:hmm:

No no its fine it just moves that is all. My herbo is still a work in progress to be honest. I use glass Gauze not steel too and am on a learning curve with it. My next step is getting a finer grind and more clouds, But that is a balance betwen too fine and getting sucked down in past gaps too.

I think its still a good vape, I just dont like the default setup of it imo.

rodders83,
No no its fine it just moves that is all. My herbo is still a work in progress to be honest. I use glass Gauze not steel too and am on a learning curve with it. My next step is getting a finer grind and more clouds, But that is a balance betwen too fine and getting sucked down in past gaps too.

I think its still a good vape, I just dont like the default setup of it imo.

of course, now I understand!
I have Xl and the bubble of herborizer use to make my sessions; honestly I'd try a different tug with a larger tube.
yours is beautiful and you can get powerful shots.
If I understand you correctly you want to sell the bubbler of herbo. ... why?
My method for spray are two: or the 5 delivery and then climb to 6 and 7; or starting soon from 6.5 to obtain a more immediate effect. :whoa:
The only problem (although small) are the shots I do (when I use the Herbo) too long for my desire to hear the taste ... I don't know if I'll explain
you, how to prepare and perform your session?
:peace::leaf:

Robert Nesta Marley,

rodders83

of course, now I understand!
I have Xl and the bubble of herborizer use to make my sessions; honestly I'd try a different tug with a larger tube.
yours is beautiful and you can get powerful shots.
If I understand you correctly you want to sell the bubbler of herbo. ... why?
My method for spray are two: or the 5 delivery and then climb to 6 and 7; or starting soon from 6.5 to obtain a more immediate effect. :whoa:
The only problem (although small) are the shots I do (when I use the Herbo) too long for my desire to hear the taste ... I don't know if I'll explain
you, how to prepare and perform your session?
:peace::leaf:

I use max temp number 10 (230c) then put in my stuff just a little and i only get a cloud for the first few sucks then i spend time sucking invisable CBD/CBN until my mixture is brown and tastes bad. I use scissors at the minute because i only just got myself a two part spacecase grinder. But there is an improvement when you grind finer and use a smaller tube for sure. I think you require almost powder grind, Mini tube and slightly higher temp than max setting to get it done fast. Or just use more mixture!

This is why i want to sell my Herbo bubbler it is too big, I downsized to a 100ml straight tube and i like it less sucking and harshness is the same. So i simply never use it to be honest i dont see any reason they used a 50mm diamter tube.

My 100ml EHLE is half the diameter 30mm and the same height.

rodders83

Also you know what i just thought about... The bowl size is too big also for my tolerance level now yet it takes quite a bit of time to brown... I need a smaller space case 2 pc and a smaller bowl. I think my plan now is to sell bubbler, Buy new bowl but ask them to make it 5mm less in height, And narrow from 29mm to 18mm. And ask them to seal the bottom and make instead lots of tiny diffusor holes like diffusor downtubes.

And i think that will finally be all glass suitable for powder grind. I hate that default stainless steel gauze. I think it tastes better with the roor 29.2 gauze in there.

Also you know what i just thought about... The bowl size is too big also for my tolerance level now yet it takes quite a bit of time to brown... I need a smaller space case 2 pc and a smaller bowl. I think my plan now is to sell bubbler, Buy new bowl but ask them to make it 5mm less in height, And narrow from 29mm to 18mm. And ask them to seal the bottom and make instead lots of tiny diffusor holes like diffusor downtubes.

And i think that will finally be all glass suitable for powder grind. I hate that default stainless steel gauze. I think it tastes better with the roor 29.2 gauze in there.

:wave:hi, sorry for the delay

Of course! I agree with what you say.
I saw the pictures of the model EHLE 100ml, it's cool.
then the bubbler that we require more time to inhale while a roor or 100ml EHLE you get shots shorter but as effectively ....?
the advice we give about the herborzere is not to breathe too fast or too strong an inspiration ... but slow and steady
however I'll definitely try one with larger pipe:leaf::peace:

Robert Nesta Marley,

rodders83

:wave:hi, sorry for the delay

Of course! I agree with what you say.
I saw the pictures of the model EHLE 100ml, it's cool.
then the bubbler that we require more time to inhale while a roor or 100ml EHLE you get shots shorter but as effectively ....?
the advice we give about the herborzere is not to breathe too fast or too strong an inspiration ... but slow and steady
however I'll definitely try one with larger pipe:leaf::peace:

Hi yes it seems smaller is not harsher, You take smaller sucks and get vapor but less sucking. And if you raise the height of the gauze or order a nearly half-height bowl and turn to temp setting 10 you can quickly brown a small amount of herb.

This is what i am working on now, Half height bowl and RooR 29mm gauze with RooR/EHLE 100ml tube. It is much better the default setup takes a long time to brown herb and you must pack in a lot. I highly suggest you try higher temp + smaller tube. More efficent and quicker.

rodders83,

rodders83

Also i had so much fun last night, Going to keep bubbler XL for friends incase of accident and buy RooR version so i have both! I got myself a small bowl from a glass blower which is half height and much better!!! I love it now so if anyone is out there and wants to try my setup i will list below.

Herborizer/roor injector XL
Smaller tube 100ml straight from RooR/EHLE or RooR inside standard
Half height bowl custom made
RooR 29.2mm Gauze

Set temp to max and drop in a little herb and you will brown within one minute and be done. Huge clouds!! Before 5-10min to brown at most few clouds mostly air :(

So there you have it folks the vape it should of been and almost 100% glass with no need to buy gauze i only reccomend the default bubbler from Herborize/ RooR if you are having a party or have a high tolerance and use a lot of herb. If you only use a pinch i have perfected the method for kief consumption that is fast and gets clouds. ^^

Also very clean i have not cleaned it yet, No yellow no stains just lovely clear glass!! Peace

rodders83,
It's a good idea to yours! I'd be curious to see all your gear! Photos?
How did you find a bowl (Bowl) that fits inside the injector?
The advice you gave me I also spoke hanfhead on page 21 or 19; for me it would be a good thing to reduce the time of inspiration and get the same steam (compared to the herborizer bubbler), buying a lower scrubbers. I'm looking for web sites that sell in Europe (a few), but unfortunately those are best in America .... Advice?
The kief I tried it on a bed of weed, fantastic. I'm curious to try out/concentrated ️

Robert Nesta Marley,

rodders83

It's a good idea to yours! I'd be curious to see all your gear! Photos?
How did you find a bowl (Bowl) that fits inside the injector?
The advice you gave me I also spoke hanfhead on page 21 or 19; for me it would be a good thing to reduce the time of inspiration and get the same steam (compared to the herborizer bubbler), buying a lower scrubbers. I'm looking for web sites that sell in Europe (a few), but unfortunately those are best in America .... Advice?
The kief I tried it on a bed of weed, fantastic. I'm curious to try out/concentrated ️

Yes kief powder on top of bed of weed stops the powder being sucked through a glass gauze which is superior. Herborizer dont care im actually not going to buy of them anymore or talk about them anymore because they wont make smaller bowl for people.

using steel gauze and scratching glass putting micro particles of glass on your bud or in your bong is just wrong period. Especially when it costs so much my setup was already scratched but they inserted the gauze when i bought it and that had to be removed which scratched my bowl too even more so im pretty mad at them for having a scratched bubbler and bowl for 440 euro.

You need to get out a ruler, And ask EHLE or look around for a local blower who can take a look at your bowl and copy with a 6mm reduction? And buy a 29.2mm RooR glass Gauze online and it will fit. Just use a bed of weed to block it first, And then sprinkle with dust.

rodders83,
Yes kief powder on top of bed of weed stops the powder being sucked through a glass gauze which is superior. Herborizer dont care im actually not going to buy of them anymore or talk about them anymore because they wont make smaller bowl for people.

using steel gauze and scratching glass putting micro particles of glass on your bud or in your bong is just wrong period. Especially when it costs so much my setup was already scratched but they inserted the gauze when i bought it and that had to be removed which scratched my bowl too even more so im pretty mad at them for having a scratched bubbler and bowl for 440 euro.

You need to get out a ruler, And ask EHLE or look around for a local blower who can take a look at your bowl and copy with a 6mm reduction? And buy a 29.2mm RooR glass Gauze online and it will fit. Just use a bed of weed to block it first, And then sprinkle with dust.

From what I understand you do not like the aluminium gauze, but prefer to glass; but after does not fall into the water weed?
I don't think that scratches the glass, gauze, leaving debris and. ..
However to me the injector has arrived with a small scratches but nothing that (I hope). I would really see a photo in order to understand to 100%, but if you can't does nothing man.

Robert Nesta Marley,
I also don't liked the fact that there are instructions and information when a customer buys this product; but must go to see in internet Mah ... At the time of purchase, I asked the owner of the shop (dealer H.) because the instructions were not present, and he replied that being a handcrafted product were not present to .... Mah

Robert Nesta Marley,

Smokey

Cloud Master
I have my basic injector since 3 years now, everyday use and still going strong!

As for portable vape, if you don't mind lighters, I love my VaporGenie.

I have my basic injector since 3 years now, everyday use and still going strong!

As for portable vape, if you don't mind lighters, I love my VaporGenie.

I'm glad it's so durable; but it's also about your that good traits!
That piece of glass you have?

Robert Nesta Marley,

Smokey

Cloud Master
I have the Basic Sphere with rubber tube attached, hookah style. Very comfortable vaping on the couch and not risking to break the glass.

Whip setup
pic2.jpg
I just found my old photo in this thread :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Smokey,

Smokey

Cloud Master
Yeah I think 20 is fine! 25 too, you can bend it a bit and have the herb closer to the injector :D

Smokey,

kamikze

Brand new Herborizer heating element issue?? I'm a bit worried, especially with my asthma.

I ordered the herborizer sphere XL last sunday, arrived yesterday and was pretty exited. I unpacked the badboy, cleaned the sphere and hooked it all together.
Setting the temp to setting 8, i let it warm up, after a while i noticed a weird smell. When i take a sniff from the top of the heating element ( basicly where the airflow comes from ) its a weird ironish smell. At first i thought this would be due to "factory" layer that would fade after a few uses. However i had it run for about 3 hours and started to notice the smell and air in the room was getting weird. I turned off the heating element, after taking another sniff from the top, which had not changed a bit.
So today i put the heating element on again and that smell is still there when you sniff from the top. But maybe this is still the "factory" layer. So i filled up the sphere with water (half full almost) and took a herbless draw. First draw went over my lungs(dumb) and second just mouth only. I noticed it felt, weird, idk hard to describe but i'm a bit worried. Also the heating element is not spottless either, i can see some "darker" spots on the element is this normal?? (Darker as if some of the outer layer came of... idk)

Really would love for some insight here, last thing i want is to start a session and it ending up causing some sort of health problem.

Alexis

Brand new Herborizer heating element issue?? I'm a bit worried, especially with my asthma.

I ordered the herborizer sphere XL last sunday, arrived yesterday and was pretty exited. I unpacked the badboy, cleaned the sphere and hooked it all together.
Setting the temp to setting 8, i let it warm up, after a while i noticed a weird smell. When i take a sniff from the top of the heating element ( basicly where the airflow comes from ) its a weird ironish smell. At first i thought this would be due to "factory" layer that would fade after a few uses. However i had it run for about 3 hours and started to notice the smell and air in the room was getting weird. I turned off the heating element, after taking another sniff from the top, which had not changed a bit.
So today i put the heating element on again and that smell is still there when you sniff from the top. But maybe this is still the "factory" layer. So i filled up the sphere with water (half full almost) and took a herbless draw. First draw went over my lungs(dumb) and second just mouth only. I noticed it felt, weird, idk hard to describe but i'm a bit worried. Also the heating element is not spottless either, i can see some "even with regular use, but I have not experienced this problem. darker" spots on the element is this normal?? (Darker as if some of the outer layer came of... idk)

Really would love for some insight here, last thing i want is to start a session and it ending up causing some sort of health problem.

Hello Kamkze this is my first ever post. This issue was discussed much earlier in this thread. I also have recently purchased a herborizer XL sphere. When I first turned it on I did also notice a strong sort of metallic chemically smell, but I had already read about this. The advice given on this forum was to leave the heating element on the maximum setting for 30-40 minutes the first time, and the general consensus was that the smell graduaaly fades away.

I did this with my injector. I was also concerened as I too have asthma and severe allergy problems. However, it worked and the smell simply disappeared. One user did report that he could still dtect the smell even after regular use but I did not have this problem. Hope this helps.

Jazzah

Same here, the smell in mine disappeared rather quickly. However, since I bough the sublimator, my herborizer hasn't seen much use ...

Jazzah,

kamikze

Hello Kamkze this is my first ever post. This issue was discussed much earlier in this thread. I also have recently purchased a herborizer XL sphere. When I first turned it on I did also notice a strong sort of metallic chemically smell, but I had already read about this. The advice given on this forum was to leave the heating element on the maximum setting for 30-40 minutes the first time, and the general consensus was that the smell graduaaly fades away.

I did this with my injector. I was also concerened as I too have asthma and severe allergy problems. However, it worked and the smell simply disappeared. One user did report that he could still dtect the smell even after regular use but I did not have this problem. Hope this helps.

Thats what i did put it on ad heat setting 8 for a while. I repeated this process for a few days, but the smell still did not fade. Herbless hits were still not feeling "right" never over my lungs though. Even had contact with Herborizer itself and they pretty much said nothing new "it will fade". The heating element really did show signs of detoration, looked like rust spots, didnt look safe to me. So after 10+ hours of on time at setting 8-10 i decided i would try a refund as this didnt feel save for me. Luckily my retailer has great customer service and is already processing my refund.

I'm kinda sad i'm returning the sphere, i was really excited and it just looks really good.
Back to the drawing board on which vape to get this time around.

Alexis

Thats what i did put it on ad heat setting 8 for a while. I repeated this process for a few days, but the smell still did not fade. Herbless hits were still not feeling "right" never over my lungs though. Even had contact with Herborizer itself and they pretty much said nothing new "it will fade". The heating element really did show signs of detoration, looked like rust spots, didnt look safe to me. So after 10+ hours of on time at setting 8-10 i decided i would try a refund as this didnt feel save for me. Luckily my retailer has great customer service and is already processing my refund.

I'm kinda sad i'm returning the sphere, i was really excited and it just looks really good.
Back to the drawing board on which vape to get this time around.

Hi I'm sorry to hear about your experience. Did you leave it on setting 10 for 30-40 minutes non stop? I was worried the smell would still be there but I can honestly detect nothing since that to my relief.
I have expernience with some other high end vaporizers. I have just started a new thread which was moved to the medical section where I explain in some detail my experience of the verdamper, aromed and herborizer and the differences and comparisins between them. If you want to check it out it is under this title:
Medical Usage Questions Re: Herborizer, Verdamper, Vriptech. I pasted that I don't know yet if it will work as a link, if not just type it in the search bar. Good luck!

Alexis,
Top Bottom