• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Herborizer corner

firewatcher

Look if you don't like if fine GTF out and get one for a moron like you because thats what you are, and stop wasting our time, but don't hate on it because you can't use it you time waster good day to you sir.:lol::uhoh:

Mod note: Name calling/flaming isn't allowed here. Can't imagine a forum where it would be. :/

firewatcher,

Daffy

Ohw mann Firewatcher get a life dude. Reading your comment you must be not 100%
in your mind or i advice you to vape a bit less !

But ok Max thank you for the answer i am new with vaping and i read a lot of companies
don't take it that serious. But what i could find here herborizer seems to be like a solid
company.

I had a noble first but this was plastic vaping, so that's why i asked about this paint thing ;)

Really liking the herborizer and works fine with my bong to !

Anyways thanks to the serious guys here for the info !

Daffy,

waveyvapes

For those of you w/ experience with the Herborizer:

Is there a carb or a slide to operate in order to take your inhalations?

Also, assuming I buy the XL Heater, which size sphere do you think will give bigger/thicker hits more easily: the Classic or the XL size?

Lately, I've been using a VRIP Pro Water Tool- I dislike having to take several draws on it to fill it up for one big hit.

waveyvapes,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
the size of the apparatus has nothing to do with the size of the hit. I can use a small bubbler and get as big a hit as when I use one of my larger tubes.

I don't understand what you mean by having to take several draw to fill up for one big hit on the pro water tool - can you explain further?

To carb the Herbo sphere, you just pull out the bowl/slide

stonemonkey55,

max

Out to lunch
But ok Max thank you for the answer i am new with vaping and i read a lot of companies
don't take it that serious. But what i could find here herborizer seems to be like a solid
company.
Just to make it clear. I'm not saying Sebastien's answer (don't worry about it) should be taken as the gospel truth, just that you're not going to get a better one (apparently) from the company.

waveyvapes

My experience w/ the Pro Water Tool lately has been that it takes at least one hit to "prime" it- fill the chamber w/ some vapor- and another to clear it (take the hit).

I can use a small bubbler and get as big a hit as when I use one of my larger tubes.
This is why I'm considering the smaller sphere w/ the XL heater...

waveyvapes,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
wavey - based on what you told me, I think it might help if you practiced some deep yogic breathing. The pro water tool is on the smaller side and if it takes you one hit to prime it, and one hit to clear it, then I think the main issue here is the way you are inhaling.

Try this, before priming the water tool, exhale EVERTHING out of your lungs, then inhale and don't stop once the vapor fills up the water tool, just keep going until you run out of air. I don't consider myself as someone with huge lungs but (I'm just guesstimating here) I think I could probably fill the water tool up 4-6 times in one breath and then clear it.

You can also get the XL heater and find a small bubbler that accepts 18.8 bowls that the Herbo comes ith if lung capicity is an issue. I posted a LW bubbler in the VHW thread that you might like.

stonemonkey55,

marcuss

above the clouds
the reg bowl is really small and if you have breathing issues this could help....no carb holes in the herborizer's glass!
The xl sphere is the deal for me!

the only mod i'd like to see is a herbo bowl with a smaller hole down the screen.....just like the vrip bowl....i'm sure this could increase the vapor to air ratio.....CD i need you my friend for this mod!!!

marcuss,

BKed

Does anyone know of a US distributor? Diesel Vapors isn't responding to my emails. I'm looking for the XL Hot Air Chamber, mine broke :mad:

BKed,

FEAR420

Ok,where can us U.S. guys buy one... I just got my Vapir Air One 5.0 and Im so unsatisfied with it. I CRAVE big,thick,milky vape hits,and being able to just pop this bad boy in my 26" tube sounds absolutely delightful. :cool:

Never mind,I found it - http://www.herborizer.com/english/product/vaporizer/sphere/sphere.html

JESUS!!!! :o -
XL System

This model works to a variable of 50C to 230C
Available with glass joint 18,8mm or 14mm
injector, bowl, agitator,T control, power supply and sector cord available for USA and EU

Ref: ACC02
Price: 259,00

Live rates at 2009.11.14 02:00:38 UTC
259.00 EUR=385.962 USD
1 EUR = 1.49020 USD 1 USD = 0.671051 EUR

This model works to one constant temperatur of 190C.
with ON/OFF switch, available with glass joint 18,8mm or 14mm
injector, bowl, agitator, power supply and sector cord available for USA and EU

Ref: ACC01
Price: 159,00

Live rates at 2009.11.14 02:03:38 UTC
159.00 EUR=236.942 USD
1 EUR = 1.49020 USD 1 USD = 0.671051 EUR

FEAR420,

djdna

ok guys can anyone help a noob out?

im looking to buy my first "proper" vaporizer, ive been trying to get a vriptech but im also a little worried about being in uk and the cost of p&p etc... if i need to return any parts or get replacements etc...

how does the tube herborizer (listed here http://www.everyonedoesit.co.uk/online_headshop/Herborizer_Tube_Vaporiser.cfm?iProductID=7677 ) compare to the VHW riptech, the more info the better as i really want this vape to last me as long as possible and have good efficiency and vapor thickness/taste.

thanks

djdna,

djdna

stonemonkey55 said:
Both are very good, based on your location, the Herbo is a great choice
cheers stonemonkey, think ill go with the herborizer tube then :)

djdna,

Happycamper

Sweet Dreams Babycakes
I'm in the UK and have been seriously looking at the vrip. I dont think the PnP thing is that much of an issue with it.

Happycamper,

djdna

Happycamper said:
I'm in the UK and have been seriously looking at the vrip. I dont think the PnP thing is that much of an issue with it.
thanks man but ive just bought a new herborizer tube, not really that i didnt want the vriptech but i just need it asap now as ive been looking for quite a while and felt i couldnt wait any longer, plus i was able to buy it from a uk seller which feels less risky and they seem of a similar style/standard to the vriptech

hope im satisfied anyway :brow:

djdna,

djdna

my herborizer tube arrived this morning, it looks awesome...

i have one problem though, it doesnt come with a manual or "usage guide" can anyone point me to some info on and specifics i should know about, for example do i need to turn it on and let it heat up for 20 mins before using it like some vapes? whats the average time it takes to heat up? is the LED light to indicate when its heated up or just if its on? etc etc...

the more info the better as i want to use it "properly"

thanks in advance to anyone that can help

djdna,

Happycamper

Sweet Dreams Babycakes
djdna said:
my herborizer tube arrived this morning, it looks awesome...

i have one problem though, it doesnt come with a manual or "usage guide" can anyone point me to some info on and specifics i should know about, for example do i need to turn it on and let it heat up for 20 mins before using it like some vapes? whats the average time it takes to heat up? is the LED light to indicate when its heated up or just if its on? etc etc...

the more info the better as i want to use it "properly"

thanks in advance to anyone that can help
Nice one. Cant wait to hear your view on it, it's a really nice vape.

Happycamper,

Alpha

Djdna-
Congraz, I'm sure you will love it after you get used to it. Let the Herbo heat up for 10-12mins (a bit longer for cold rooms). Make sure you burn the screen clean every time before use and purchase a large lens duster to blast particulate matter out of the bowl after use (you can also use it to blast out the hard to clean injector). For smaller amounts of herb (like .2ish) I like to float a flat screen in the middle of the bowl so it sits closer to the heating element.

Mold is an issue with the sphere because, after a few sessions, a ring of oil and tiny particulate matter prevent the water from completely rolling out (you can dry it out with a small table top fan if your too lazy to clean more than once a week).

-Alpha

Alpha,

marcuss

above the clouds
somewhere in this thread i show my cleaning technique....here the recipe:

2 tablespoon of ISO alcohol
3 tablespoons of salt (the best is rock salt)

put it in the sphere and shake it well well well....then rinse with hot water and that's it....enjoy the herbo my friend....anyway a lot of tips in this thread are free for you!

marcuss,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
if you soak your glass in Simple Green overnight, that also does the trick.

Simple Green is re-useable too :brow:

stonemonkey55,

Tommy

Hi friends!

Tommy here, looking for info in order to decide if I should buy the Herborizer or not.

First of all, let me tell that I've been reading all the 9 pages of this thread, so I have to thank you for all the info shared.

Owning a Volcano, a Vaporstar and a Vaporgenie, I am now looking for an alternative to the Volcano, for domestic use and it has to be significantly different from the Cano. I am also trying to decide myself to buy a good portable vape, don't know yet if it is going to be the I-Olite or if I should wait for the new MiniVap (sorry if I'm not supposed to leave links to comercial sites, if so please delete it and I won't do it again).

My question about the Herborizer:

1 - Can marcuss or someone who owns the versions with the temperature controller tell me to which temperature do you usually have it set? (some of you said you always leave it in the same temperature but no reference to which temp it may be)

...with the Volcano I get a first bag at 5,5 (184C +-) and a second bag at 6 (190C +-). I like vaping with low temperatures, getting the the fresh flavour and the biggest amount of THC with the first bag and getting a very high (at least much higher than normal) CBD to THC ratio with the second bag, without getting any popcorn taste.

2 - So, being the Herborizer sold with or without temp control, do you think that 190C is ok to me and if I had the temp controler I would have it always around that temp anyway, or do you think I should buy it with the temp controler so that I can get different flavours and different effects if I wish to?

Also, I'm a regular consumer, I consume everyday, but I'm not a heavy consumer, if you know what I mean. I use less than 1gr per day and, what I wanted to mention, I do it with small Volcano bags, usually my bag is around 50cm (1,7 feet +-). I don't use to much at a time.

3 - Is the difference between the Sphere and the Sphere XL comparable to using a 50cm Volcano bag and using a 80cm?

Thanks and congratulations for the excellent forum.

-t_

Tommy,

djdna

thanks for the tips people!! really appreciate them... im about to try it for the first time now... :ko:

ive put in an extra screen in the middle of the bowl like alpha suggested, as that seemed a good idea

ive also turned it on for 10-15 mins just in case there are any protective oils or anything on the heating element

ill also have to buy some canned-air if i need that for cleaning, i guess

just not sure how much herb to put in it now, im going to start small and increase it as i go i think...

@tommy, if you want a portable vape, make sure you check out the launch box, im hoping this herborizer and the launch box are all ill ever need... i can confirm that for portable use the LB is great though, although do remember im a vape-noob!

djdna,
Top Bottom