• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Herborizer corner

Cemento

Hello everybody
I recently bought an analog Herborizer Ti from La Centrale Vapeur, they are unbeatable in price x you pay less for this product than in any other store (I write from Italy).
I paid the system 238 euros to be discounted 10% thanks to this forum🔝🙏 (thanks) and an additional 5% discount that accumulates in a "virtual account" in their own name, to always spend in their shop.
The spare parts (I prefer to be provident) I bought them elsewhere, a German shop that I don't remember the name now (Verdsc ...) the name about that but longer.
Both shops made a great impression on me, in less than 24 hours both shops had replied to my emails and sent the product, two professional shops!
As soon as I arrive I will share my impressions with this community (even if they will have little value because I am not an expert).
I thank all of you for the advice, the legendary Stickstones for the advice and videos, greet you all and wish you all the best.
Stay vaped.

Vapouristo

Vapouristo Extraordinaire IG: @Vapouristo
Company Rep
Hello everybody
I recently bought an analog Herborizer Ti from La Centrale Vapeur, they are unbeatable in price x you pay less for this product than in any other store (I write from Italy).
I paid the system 238 euros to be discounted 10% thanks to this forum🔝🙏 (thanks) and an additional 5% discount that accumulates in a "virtual account" in their own name, to always spend in their shop.
The spare parts (I prefer to be provident) I bought them elsewhere, a German shop that I don't remember the name now (Verdsc ...) the name about that but longer.
Both shops made a great impression on me, in less than 24 hours both shops had replied to my emails and sent the product, two professional shops!
As soon as I arrive I will share my impressions with this community (even if they will have little value because I am not an expert).
I thank all of you for the advice, the legendary Stickstones for the advice and videos, greet you all and wish you all the best.
Stay vaped.
I thought a herborizer was out of my price range cause of the conversion to Euro but this is actually affordable in Canadian dollars for me. Thanks for the link!

Cemento

I am a nabbo because I do not know how to report a message and reply, sorry for that, I am glad to have been useful to someone.
Now I look forward to the new toy, in July I bought a Mighty storz and brikel, I also own a Davinci iq, but I hope and believe Herborizer beats them both.

Alexis

Hello everybody
Stay vaped.
Verdampftnochmal! ☺

And yes, both are fantastic, top draw, fully dependable vendors, top service and always very responsive and obliging.

curiouscat

Hey guys I'm considering the Herborizer Ti as an upgrade to my Elev8r enail.

Does the analog Ti get hot enough to fully extract loads to a dark brown? The only reason I ask is because the Digiti apparantly can get hotter than the analog which some people consider to be an upgrade.

Alexis

Hey guys I'm considering the Herborizer Ti as an upgrade to my Elev8r enail.

Does the analog Ti get hot enough to fully extract loads to a dark brown? The only reason I ask is because the Digiti apparantly can get hotter than the analog which some people consider to be an upgrade.
The analoge Ti, is very capable of actual combustion, when cranked up. It is generally, very rarely used above 7.5 maximum.

8 would possibly combust your herb.

Both systems are capable of easily supplying far more heat than is ever required.

It is probably easier to draw a finer line though with the replicable precision the Digital unit provides.

Buy yes you can very easily get dark brown herb if that is what you seek,,although I would argue that the darker or lighter colour of ABV is not always an accurate and consistent indicator of the level of extraction.

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
There’s always something else to extract of your light color ABV.
I can take any ABV dark, to a very almost “black” ABV, while getting even more vapor.

Crank your temperature in any dial, analog and Digi, and watch how your ABV can turn to “totally full extracted”.
And if you lower the heating post, at your injector, at least 9-10mm, you’ll see what I’m talking ab

Yes, ABV color totally dictates level of extraction.
If you don’t combust, there’s always something else to extract.

And if the Herborizer can’t extract everything, I’ll turn that ABV to the Ti WE bowl, at 666F, and I will definitely extract all leftover without combustion.

And again, yes, light ABV color will have more to extract, no matter what you extract, good or bad, perhaps not so good flavor wise, but it’s there.

Stay vaped!
Mantente de la mente!!!

p.s:
By the way, there’s many active ingredients above 420F/210C , meaning you’ll need to dark roast that ABV past light color.

• CBC (Cannabicromeno): Optimal temperature 220ºC. This cannabinoid is incredibly similar to CBD and THC, although less-known. Recent studies state that it has antifungal and anti-inflammatory properties.

• THCV (Tetrahydrocannabivarina): Optimal temperature 220ºC. This practically unstudied cannabinoid is found in large quantities in plants, especially those from southeast Asia or south Africa. THCV has been shown to modify THC’s effects, and many doctors have applied THCV studies to diabetic and bulimic patients, as well as those suffering from Alzheimer’s.

• Quercetine: optimal temperature 250ºC, antioxidant and antiviral properties.

• Terpinol: optimal temperature 209ºC – antiobiotic and AChE inhibiting properties.

• Borneol: optimal temperature 210ºC – antibiotic properties.

• Alfa-terpineol: optimal temperature 217ºC – sedative, antibiotic, antioxidants and AChE properties.

• Pulgeona: optimal temperature 224ºC – sedative and memory stimulant properties.

• These are a few examples of why ABV color matters and will guide you to a full extraction of everything in your weed.

Last edited:

Vapouristo

Vapouristo Extraordinaire IG: @Vapouristo
Company Rep
Buy yes you can very easily get dark brown herb if that is what you seek,,although I would argue that the darker or lighter colour of ABV is not always an accurate and consistent indicator of the level of extraction.
Hey friend, feel free to send all that "light ABV" our way. Shit is expensive and i'd hate to see good cannabinoids go to waste. We'll take care of it for ya!

Shadooz

Turn it black and wall your lung with terps oil...
Some molecule could be good, but sublimation isn't the way for them...

Shadooz,

Shadooz

Yes sublimation, even if it pass through internal phase(liquid), the velocity makes it a sublimation in generic terminology.
The term is used without the theorical perfection, when it get close to, "quasi-instantanéité", from the moment that internal phases changes nothing to your induced parameters

Shadooz,

Alexis

I still will argue however, that it is possible to get an equal level of extraction with different models, leaving a variation in the darkness of the ABV. Not saying it cannot be taken further though, just not so black and white as such.

stickstones

Vapor concierge
You can pull off any extraction level you want. Just adjust the bowl size, temp and draw speed.

My digiti is getting more use now. It can be ready from a cold start by the time I prep my bowl. Analog takes ten minutes, at least. I do wish the injector cord we're just a little longer on the digit.

Double screens are good, but bits get stuck between fairly quickly. I'm now back to single screens with a rotation to keep clean ones in there.

I keep getting new vapes, but nothing dethrones this thing!

Shadooz

Double (triple/quadruple?) Screens will give me cbn/e sandwiches to soak in milk where terps will not be waste (only problematic for lungs those ones)

Shadooz,

curiouscat

Good to know the analog is capable of full extraction. Does anyone know how often the DigiTi restocks on the Herborizer website? It seems to have been out of stock everytime I've checked.

Last edited:
curiouscat,
You can pull off any extraction level you want. Just adjust the bowl size, temp and draw speed.

My digiti is getting more use now. It can be ready from a cold start by the time I prep my bowl. Analog takes ten minutes, at least. I do wish the injector cord we're just a little longer on the digit.

Double screens are good, but bits get stuck between fairly quickly. I'm now back to single screens with a rotation to keep clean ones in there.

I keep getting new vapes, but nothing dethrones this thing!
Jerry, you're the reason I pulled the trigger on my analog & bubbler. Scott @VGOODIEZ really provided some great info as well as possibly the best customer service I've ever experienced. All that on top of this thing being the smoothest and best experience with a vape I've had, I'm absolutely elated!

emily

Yeah same here. I use a single screen pushed below the glass nipples in the bowl. The doubles seemed like a good idea but really it's about getting the single in there just right I think.

emily,
Reactions: JonServo

JonServo

Yeah same here. I use a single screen pushed below the glass nipples in the bowl. The doubles seemed like a good idea but really it's about getting the single in there just right I think.

I wish I could find that "just right" spot, but I'll keep looking. Maybe I'll try cutting some custom sized screens. There's so much airflow with this vape that I barely can tell the difference between using 1 and 2, and cleaning is still super easy...which makes it easy to just toss in two.

JonServo,

Alexis

I wish I could find that "just right" spot, but I'll keep looking. Maybe I'll try cutting some custom sized screens. There's so much airflow with this vape that I barely can tell the difference between using 1 and 2, and cleaning is still super easy...which makes it easy to just toss in two.
If you can get the Errlectric Double weake screen, that itself may resolve your issue alogether.

But a simple bit of screen manipulation can make a big difference of course I personally never had a problem just about leveling my screens out enough to stop any significant particles going down the side.

Alexis,

emily

Hope everyone's having a good Saturday

G6vNcS0.jpg

Alexis

Hope everyone's having a good Saturday

G6vNcS0.jpg
Thanks. Lot better than it started, just knackered to hell but just maybe, just maybe on the way back up again at last after a very nasty, ahem, virus last 2 weeks.

Nice to see your Ti Herbo.

I still have the XL bubbler with my XL. I always liked it, the way the vapor builds up in the chamber with each toke, giving big hits with ease. And a smooth big hit bubbler too, despite such minimal diffusion.

Goes very well with both Herbo models too (XL and Ti).

Enjoy and have a nice weekend, "See Emily Play" haha! Do you know that song. 1967 classic psychedellic fairy Syd Barrett track.

See it on YT if not you might like it. That man was out there as any can be, a true musical geniue with a tragically short career curtailed by monstrous LSD overconsumption.

Great early track though.

Emily, if you ever want to elevate your experience of this bubbler, it goes awsomely with the official Verdamper inhalation tube from Verdampftnochmal.

Also check out "Lucifer Sam Cat." Raw, original, mystical but brilliant guitar vocal psychedellia at it' best, early 1967.

emily

Woah you’re blowing my mind with that syd barret track! Thanks for the recommendation

Oo how do you find the XL?

Oh yeah I’d love to get a whole big verdamper water piece, with the mouth piece and the third intake hole. Those things look amazing!

emily,
Top Bottom