Herborizer corner

Pomples420

Go get 'em, marcuss!
Stickstones!!! Man, I gotta tell you… You and Troy, you are magic together! There is something about your conversations/podcasts, they have me coming back time after time!! Honestly man, you guys have brought me so… much… laughter 😂 I only watched the one where you are at Troy’s, and you ate the packing nut last night!!! LmFao 🤣 😂 Then I have literally just found The Search for the Planet of the Vapes…. Oh my goodness!! When you have chronic pain, you’ll know… there’s not always a lot of comic relief, and you guys bring me that!! So thank you, truly!! I have also found your platforms invaluable, I trust your opinions, which is why I am here. I have heard you mention this forum a number of times!
Can I ask you though, I want to buy my first ball vape… but I would like to micro dose with it. I have seen you talk about the herborizer, and I think that this could be the right one. I have also been looking at the Vb1.5, the thermal twist, or the BZero… for someone who is looking for a deep body sedation, but without too powerful, as I am relatively new to this… But I NEVER cough. Like NEVER, LOL!!! I have a mighty and the volcano. But I have the chamber reducer in the Volcano. I can take a full lung full of a temp step balloon and I still don’t cough. Lol would you have any advice, please?

Pomples420,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Can I ask you though, I want to buy my first ball vape…
This is pretty off topic for this thread. Rather than replying to a message from 15 years ago, have a look at the Ask FC section. There is a great ball vape thread where this is discussed:

Ignore the poll as it is pretty outdated.

Since you are new to the site also have a look at the rules. Have fun and welcome to FC!

4-Aces King-High

This is pretty off topic for this thread. Rather than replying to a message from 15 years ago, have a look at the Ask FC section. There is a great ball vape thread where this is discussed:

Ignore the poll as it is pretty outdated.

Since you are new to the site also have a look at the rules. Have fun and welcome t

I finally got to Order an XL Heater, should be on the way soon from Herborizer. I wanted the original style heater .
The Herborizer is in the USA And May arrive in next couple of days after going through customs, the Ti version May be next as I told myself the OG Herborizer would be the last in my collection . Next! lol

4-Aces King-High

The Herborizer is in the USA And May arrive in next couple of days after going through customs, the Ti version May be next as I told myself the OG Herborizer would be the last in my collection . Next! lol
The Herborizer came today only to realize this Heater is Huge and NEED the Herborizer Injector bowl . I ordered the bowl and A spare- maybe I will not break the first. I perceived the size to be 18/19mm Injector Heater . Cheers and soon to be cheers with Herborizer bowl 8 days to get to my address.

4-Aces King-High

The Herborizer came today only to realize this Heater is Huge and NEED the Herborizer Injector bowl . I ordered the bowl and A spare- maybe I will not break the first. I perceived the size to be 18/19mm Injector Heater . Cheers and soon to be cheers with Herborizer bowl 8 days to get to my address.
I measured 21.15mm to 23.55mm on the Herborizer Heater taper .

mistergyro

USA Team Herborizer -

I'm in need of some serious help. I'm a huge fan of Herborizers straight tubes with no perc. In fact I think it's the no perc design that really differentiates itself from anything else out there. Problem is...

I recently broke mine and tried to order a replacement but Sebastian told me the shipping price to USA will now be double from 60 euro to 120 euros! I really love this body style but it's got me thinking....maybe someone on FC knows a good alternative? Something that doesn't cost an arm and a leg to ship? Or maybe someone in the US can make such a simple design for cheaper?

I've searched DHgate and the sort and couldn't find anything like it. Seems like everything now has to have fancy percs but that's where I turn to my expert FC friends...Any help?

examples below

Straight Tube no perc #1

Straight Tube no perc #2

mistergyro,
Top Bottom