Herbaltherm 2ZM, Ryan from RBT's unregulated Zion

Well I got distracted earlier, before I did I added one to the count. So should be 6 or less now assuming 7 was the actual count.

He just replied to my insta comment, 7 more people to join

This comment made me have FOMO.

Yes, I would argue the TM is like the Zion actually, since Zion came first :nod: it's pure convection, on demand, and nearly instant, with glass stems and glass connection :tup:

This is why I really did it. I figured for 50 bucks I can support this, hopefully winding up with a more powerful version of a TM2 at a cheaper price then I paid for the TM2.

Also maybe this will solve my VAS for a while!

vapviking

Old & In the Way
I'm on the bus.
Crossing my fingers we eventually see the regulated option!
I had difficulty with the Milaana 3, but love the Splinter V2. Been thinking about finding a Splinter Z, but this new one holds a lot of promise, it could be special!

Glad to see Ryan getting excited for this one.

fangorn

Hope there's a slot left by tomorrow morning! 🤞

I just went to check the website after your post....
I'm really sorry for you...

(Edit @VASked_Avenger!
You should write Ryan and tell him you narrowly missed... I guess there will be some withdrawals along the way...)

but I'm very excited....
It’s announced “sold out” so I guess it’s launch time!!! 🚀🍾:clap:

Last edited:

attackpoints

I'm on the bus.
Crossing my fingers we eventually see the regulated option!
I had difficulty with the Milaana 3, but love the Splinter V2. Been thinking about finding a Splinter Z, but this new one holds a lot of promise, it could be special!

Glad to see Ryan getting excited for this one.
This was my experience too. I could never get a technique down for my milaana 2/3 but loved the splinter and z.

I missed trying a zion, so I'm very happy to see this is happening!

ondemander

It's stated that the $50 discount will go towards the first release batch. He is hinting that the Futo version is a long-term release that they are working on down the line.

Zasquatch

Z-stems
It's stated that the $50 discount will go towards the first release batch. He is hinting that the Futo version is a long-term release that they are working on down the line.
I don’t read it that way at all, my understanding is that Futo is gonna make all the bodies, first 100 included 🤙

vapviking

Old & In the Way

I don’t read it that way at all, my understanding is that Futo is gonna make all the bodies, first 100 included 🤙
Yeah, it seems the philosophy will be small batches of numbered pieces, only move on to a next batch if it seems fortuitous. I also read that Futo is on board for the first batch of 100...
Of course the ability to make changes is then baked in to a schedule like this.

I'm counting on Ryan's experience and (my?) Team input through this design phase actually producing a 'ready for prime time' vape right out of the gate.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Oh yeah 100 is not a limit, seems fine to go over 100 for pre-orders!

Are you certain? I thought his brother was making the first 100 bodies, or maybe it's just Ryan putting everything together back in the Adirondacks, but I could have sworn there was something about using the classic Maple stock again

Zasquatch

Z-stems

Are you certain? I thought his brother was making the first 100 bodies, or maybe it's just Ryan putting everything together back in the Adirondacks, but I could have sworn there was something about using the classic Maple stock again
I am not certain at all 😂. From what I heard and how I read some of his updates I thought Futo was doing them all. But I could be wrong.

2pumpchump

I thought the Futo deal fell through, but I’m also uncertain. Ryan has too many different IG’s and I can’t keep up with everything lol
I don't know or care who is making the wood personally lol I agree he has a lot of igs but I believe if you join the team it gives you access to 1 for this project ! I bought in because it's way of teaching people about trying a small business because my understanding it he honestly would not need the funds to start this vape .. or even have to redesign a vape for us . I have been under the weather so have missed a lot on his post but from what I seen he seems to be a good guy ..
Not to mention from the specs I see this thing is going to be IMHO a very popular vape out x2 !

I can't wait as far as the wood I'll let you guys know if I find anything else out .
Till then I don't care if Ryan has to sorse elsewhere as long t quality is there meats price and deadlines . He seems like the type that would do it all himself if had to to meet those goals ...
The buy in was worth it to me !!!!!!!!!

Jojofernz

Can you follow along outside of instagram after buying in? I was hoping the website where we bought would be updated with the most current ongoings. There it still has the info about Futo.

I really wish it’s not just instagram, or at the be try least, someone post updates here? Not a social media person and won’t grab an instagram just for that.

Zasquatch

Z-stems

Ok now I’m pretty certain. On the giveaway stream Ryan was talking about next steps, and that the metal plates would be first to manufacture so he can send them to Futo so he’s got them in hand for making the bodies. So there ya go, sounds like Futo is making all these early units as well, unless something happens.

Top Bottom