herb iron or hakko (SSV modded)

Which one to get?

mod note: Please watch where you post. The subtitle for this section is "Vapor related but not model specific". Thread moved to Ask FC.

Mo Dynamico,

chib

Kush please
Hakko: No shut off switch, Slightly cheaper
Herb Iron: On/off switch (better for bong tokes)

The Hakko is your best bet if you're going to get a vape attachment for it, Because you'll be able to let it sit and heat up, Opposed to the herb iron having to warm up over and over again.

I've seen the herb iron vaporizer attachment and in all fairness, it just looks gimicky. It vapes the weed unevenly and leaves some of the bud black if your not careful with it.

chib,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
The Her Iron is basically an electric lighter isn't it? A Hakko with a SSV heater cover on it is a proper vaporizer, you just need a bong or pipe with a compatible bowl for it.

OhTheAgony,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
There is a special attachment for the Herb Iron that converts it into vaporizer.
I would choose it over hakko.. cuz i don't trust its ceramic heating element enough + have to add high temp silicon to hold the heater cover..
There are some nice photo in Herbiron vaporizing attachment review you might want to check them out .
Check post 21 :).

Abysmal Vapor,
Top Bottom