Help with an all ceramic cartridge

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Hi folks,

We drove close to an hour to a dispensary, because I wanted to try some live resin loaded in an all ceramic cartridge. Well, the damn thing is totally clogged and I couldn't get any draw on the very first hit. I tried running the pre-heat mode on my battery a few times but still no go.

Any tips before I drive all the way back again? Thanks

BabyFacedFinster,

Jeeshy

I've unclogged some carts with just a straightened paperclip down the mouth piece, Might not work in a extreme case, I'm sure you already considered shoving a pointy thing in it but I thought I'd chime in just in case.

good luck!

Jeeshy,

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Thanks guys. I tried drawing on the highest setting, 4.2v. It got hot and oil starting coming out of the mouthpiece. :o

So the fucker has to go back. 2 hours for a stupid cart. I'll never leave the parking lot again without testing the cart first.

Oil420FL

Sometimes trying to hit it upside down will get it clear.
Yes and I was worried about hitting one upside down with a WPA on my chill pipe. But I’m working through a couple of 1gm carts that haven’t clogged even though they’ve got a rep for clogging. So maybe hitting them inverted is better?

Oil420FL,
Reactions: florduh

florduh

Yes and I was worried about hitting one upside down with a WPA on my chill pipe. But I’m working through a couple of 1gm carts that haven’t clogged even though they’ve got a rep for clogging. So maybe hitting them inverted is better?

A clog can mean the heater is flooded with oil. Inverting it can kind of get stuff moving until the clog clear. I don't know about always hitting it upside down. At the very least I wouldn't worry about inverting to hit it.

florduh,

AJS

Calm Consistency
Thanks guys. I tried drawing on the highest setting, 4.2v. It got hot and oil starting coming out of the mouthpiece. :o

So the fucker has to go back. 2 hours for a stupid cart. I'll never leave the parking lot again without testing the cart first.
Sorry it had to be this way, I know it sucks :(

I personally mouth puff a cart and open my flower before leaving the parking lot. Can't trust em. I've walked right back in to return plenty times.

AssistedLiving

I personally mouth puff a cart and open my flower before leaving the parking lot. Can't trust em. I've walked right back in to return plenty times.

They won't let you have a look & smell before purchase, even with that I watch very closely, especially when "paying by the gram"

Top Bottom