• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Help me replace my starry and not go back to joints

Which has the better vapor or is the best vape?

• Xmax

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Focus v pro

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Storm pen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters

decoydk

Help me fc, you are my only hope.

I need help. My beloved xmax starry died recently and I need a new a new session style vaporizer , not sure if i should get another starry, a storm pen or a focus v pro, or somethig else entirely. I'd like 18650 swappable batries and possibly ajutable airflow and tenp. Can anyone chime in with some experience?
I was thinking that from reviews storm sounds like better quality than focus v pro, is this true? Kinda torn. So my I'm considering combustion again from sheer confusion.
Price Range: 100€ /150$

# of Participants: mostly solo or one person besides me.

Toking Routine: daily, 3-7 sessions.

Extraction Speed: doesn't need to be super high, but if I have to choose thick vapor or slow extraction I prefer thick vapor.

Environment/Form: stealth and seize is not an issue but I'd like it to be portable, not a table piece.

Vape Experience: I liked my starry and my dynavap. But dynavap is no good for a relaxing 10 minut sesh. I own a haze square pro and hate it a lot, - anyone want it?

Personal Requests:

Swappable 18650 batteries.

Adjustable airflow.

Adjustable 1c temp control.

decoydk,

Dutch-Mic

I love on-demand vaporizers, so I'm not the best person to help you. But the only vaporizer that come to mind: the Flowermate V5 Nano

Around 100 euros, swappable battery, temperature control, (somewhat?) adjustable airflow.

Hope this helps and that someone with more session vape experience can help you further. Good luck on your search for a new vaporizer!

Dutch-Mic,

ginolicious

Flowermate V5 nano is a great unit. Been using it daily since about June without issue.

ginolicious,
Top Bottom