help me find a travel dab torch or lighter

vapor 4 life

I need something smaller than my trusty full sized Vector torch. Vector has a few triple blue flame lighters I have been looking at but would they get my quartz nail glowing red? And would i have to refill fuel every or every other dab? Pocket sized would be great. Any ideas? Tips? I posted this in lighters but I think it is a thread worthy question. Thanks Fc thanks mods Happy vaping!!!

vapor 4 life,

vapor 4 life

14mm quartz nail small cup as for my pocket standard deep Carhartt or jeans pocket. I just want something smaller than my vector table top torch.

vapor 4 life,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Well, I was thinking of this one.

Butane-Jet-Flame-Torch-Lighter.jpg

It's 4" tall and 1"think at the widest point. It's a bit of an awkward shape for tight jeans pockets though, a coat pocket wouldn't be a problem however. It has a nice big gas tank & a lock button. You should be able to find it on dealerextreme for around 12 US$

mephisto

V4L, Check out the Blazer PT 4000. It is about the size of a small diameter cigar. It has a
push button start on one end, level adjusts, and it has a cool kickstand to set on when it gets
toasty. I don't blast the ti nail anymore, but this little torch will do the trick and it fits yer
pocket.....

mephisto,

vapor 4 life

V4L, Check out the Blazer PT 4000. It is about the size of a small diameter cigar. It has a
push button start on one end, level adjusts, and it has a cool kickstand to set on when it gets
toasty. I don't blast the ti nail anymore, but this little torch will do the trick and it fits yer
pocket.....
Did you have one? how was the fuel life for my purpose ? thanks guys for the suggestions !

edit just watched a youtube review and he said 15 minute run time of flame . I am impressed. My only worry is how small the flame is.

vapor 4 life,

farscaper

Cheap and easy is a bernzomatic pen torch.. It works, has prolly a 10 min constant run life with flame adjustment... I use one now... Only down side is a lack of ignition source... But boy was it cheap.

farscaper,

mephisto

Hey V 4 L, I still have the Blazer, but don't use ti anything anymore. I would send ya the torch if you are
stuck for solutions. Not that you asked, but I also have a Cotnam traveler that sees no use. It works
stellar with the Blazer. You eat the shipping for the torch and its yours, the Cotnam is available for bargain basement pricing.... PM me if you are interested.....

mod note: No selling or trading in the forums. Please read the Classified Rules and follow them. Thank you.

mephisto,

NewVape

What a guy!
The little beast on the right goes under the brand name Royal and is available on eBay. It is just like a big torch but pocket sized (why you'd want to put a hot torch in your pocket is beyond me :p) . The one in front is a Benzomatic pen. The only draw back of to one is you need a fire source ie lighter. I use it mostly as a heat gun with the attachment that came with it. But if I needed a torch it would do.

b7e50010b7a6ee2ec9e18668faf84178.jpg

NewVape,

vapor 4 life

thanks for the input. It will not really go in my pocket when hot. I just wanted pocket sized meaning travel sized . I want my rig and torch to fit in a small travel case. Thanks again for everyones input

vapor 4 life,
Top Bottom