• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Help me enjoy vaping more

saffavaper

Hey everyone so I have been vaping for about 5 years however I just can’t convert fully.

I get a lot of unwanted side effects like irritability, restlessness and just a un easy sick feeling when vaping. The high to me just feels alien and unnatural..

V.S when I combust mainly joints of straight green(NEVER USE TOBACCO) I get a really pleasurable experience. I’m calmed, relaxed and can enjoy the buzz.

Vaping wise I have own a volcano, pax 2 and air. I currently own and use a miqro and 2 dynavaps(one lowtemp and one normal). Out of all of them the air gives the best feeling to me, but the dynavap is just the ultimate for me regarding ease of use and just a enjoyable device to use.

Now I don’t have a huge tolerance but I’m not a weakling per say. Half a joint gets me perfectly where I want and I only get buzzed I’m the evenings.

Now I guess my whole question would be please help me with some tips and advice on how to enjoy my vaping high more or how to get a “combustion type high” from vaping. Ideally from my dynavap or miqro but I’m willing to buy and try more devices.(hoping to get a tinymight next month)

Regards
Dave
From South Africa

darbarikanada

one possible cause could be not finishing the load. vaporizers can be extremely efficient (I get ~15 hits from .15g of flower in my mighty). plus, if you're stopping before it's done, you might be missing out on the more sedating components of cannabis that vaporize at the highest temps.

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
IMO riding the fence and part-time vaping and going back to combustion fuck any advances you might make.

I do believe the only way to really appreciate vaping pot, the experience, the flavors, the sensations, the ONLY way one really experiences all this is if they give their taste buds and body a chance to acclimatize to the new experience. Vape exclusively and don't combust for 30 days. It will change your whole world!

saffavaper

Agree w @darbarikanada; especially with a dynavap i always the third and final hit slaps most stonily.
one possible cause could be not finishing the load. vaporizers can be extremely efficient (I get ~15 hits from .15g of flower in my mighty). plus, if you're stopping before it's done, you might be missing out on the more sedating components of cannabis that vaporize at the highest temps.
I do finish the load, very rarely do I just have a hit here and a hit there. Maybe it’s the Temp as you mentioned? What temp do you recommend to mimic the combustion feeling as much as possible?

saffavaper,

saffavaper

IMO riding the fence and part-time vaping and going back to combustion fuck any advances you might make.

I do believe the only way to really appreciate vaping pot, the experience, the flavors, the sensations, the ONLY way one really experiences all this is if they give their taste buds and body a chance to acclimatize to the new experience. Vape exclusively and don't combust for 30 days. It will change your whole world!
I have tried that a few times. Even had a 60 day tolerance break and only vaped after that for about 6 months while I was on contract as I had to be discrete regarding the smell.

saffavaper,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I have but unfortunately getting one of those devices in south Africa is like trying to get our government to keep the lights on. (Pretty much impossible)

There are a wide variety of them now, the rogue wax works makes a lot of different versions at low prices, I'm sure there is one of these, direct butane torch pure convection on demand vapes, that you can get shipped to your country?? How did you get your other vapes, planning to get the TM okay? Maybe you can even build yourself a DIY, like plugin simple heavy hitter like the highlighter...?

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Grass Yes

saffavaper

There are a wide variety of them now, the rogue wax works makes a lot of different versions at low prices, I'm sure there is one of these, direct butane torch pure convection on demand vapes, that you can get shipped to your country?? How did you get your other vapes, planning to get the TM okay? Maybe you can even build yourself a DIY, like plugin simple heavy hitter like the highlighter...?
We have 1 reputable vape store here who
Stocks the bigger brands. They have stock of the tinymight arriving after me begging them a million times over the last 6months to get them in stock. They don’t know what a sticky brick is or what a grasshopper was or even what a RBT Milana is persay. Dry herb vaping here isn’t very common.

Our postal service is none functional so it’s impossible for me to import one unless I use a courier company like DHL but then I get taken for a ride with customs fees. 🤮

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
We have 1 reputable vape store here who
Stocks the bigger brands. They have stock of the tinymight arriving after me begging them a million times over the last 6months to get them in stock.

Wow that is impressive you got them to do that finally! Not quite in time for the TM2 though?... Hope it is super popular and then they can re-up lol

They don’t know what a sticky brick is

Sounds like you should educate I'm about that next haha there are so many options now, even just the OG or maybe the junior if not competitor versions...

or what a grasshopper was or even what a RBT Milana is persay. Dry herb vaping here isn’t very common.

Yeah that is typical of most shops even in the US I think most people don't know these vape brands that are so much better than the mainstream ones that people have heard of if they have heard of any at all... Grasshopper and Milaana are discontinued now of course, many mixed feelings about the first, though I love and cherish the second! Toad like the most evolved version now still available via waitlist

Our postal service is none functional so it’s impossible for me to import one unless I use a courier company like DHL but then I get taken for a ride with customs fees. 🤮

Yeah that is so frustrating, being international adds a whole extra element of difficulty, so it would be tricky for you to DIY and get all the materials you need imported perhaps as well... You're doing the best you can honestly there's not much else you could do and you might have to rely on smoking unfortunately if you cannot fully commit to these vapes... I have absolutely love the TM as my overall favorite though nothing is for everyone anyway so I hope eventually you can try more!

saffavaper

Wow that is impressive you got them to do that finally! Not quite in time for the TM2 though?... Hope it is super popular and then they can re-up lol

Sounds like you should educate I'm about that next haha there are so many options now, even just the OG or maybe the junior if not competitor versions...

Yeah that is typical of most shops even in the US I think most people don't know these vape brands that are so much better than the mainstream ones that people have heard of if they have heard of any at all... Grasshopper and Milaana are discontinued now of course, many mixed feelings about the first, though I love and cherish the second! Toad like the most evolved version now still available via waitlist

Yeah that is so frustrating, being international adds a whole extra element of difficulty, so it would be tricky for you to DIY and get all the materials you need imported perhaps as well... You're doing the best you can honestly there's not much else you could do and you might have to rely on smoking unfortunately if you cannot fully commit to these vapes... I have absolutely love the TM as my overall favorite though nothing is for everyone anyway so I hope eventually you can try more!
Yea unfortunately not in time for the TM2 but hopefully we will fit it in the future. I’m definitely going to grab one to try anyway, I really want to commit to vaping I just need to find what resonates with me I think.

I would also be interested in trying a log vape but that’s also non existent in this country.

angular ocelot

maybe try decarbing some weed and try that? i havent vaped decarbed weed so im just guessing but it might alter the effects to suit you.

angular ocelot,
Reactions: saffavaper

maremaresing

When done right vaping gives the exact same desired effects as smoking. Any "you have to ween yourself off of the smoking feeling it will never be like that" is nonsense. Sure you miss the burning coughing pain, but that's not what people are talking about. It's always people like you and me.

I had a year of feeling that way due to using a vape that was incomplete in it's extraction and wouldn't get hot enough over the entire load without burning a part of it. It was the EQ, which I see you've owned. I get the exact same effects you describe at anything less than the high temp full extraction heating, and I have zero time for it.

The miqro did ok for high temp on max, but only on a fresh battery. Makes sense you'd feel that way. The pax on setting 3 with the half pack lid performs admirably, I don't even need setting 4. Dynavap with a single torch heated at the very bottom of the cap also is the sweet spot for me.

As others have mentioned, butane vapes excel at throwing the necessary energy into the load to get even and complete extraction. My nova, vg, BFG Dani, and dynavaps literally never let me down. They also hit like a truck.

Top Bottom